[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Brit is short for Britain. Why do Pakis get buttblasted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1438588749370.jpg (729 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1438588749370.jpg
729 KB, 1800x1200
So Brit is short for Britain.

Why do Pakis get buttblasted for shortening Pakistani?
>>
Because nobody likes Pakis.

Pakistan has no friends, as a nation.

Its people are the worst scum of the Earth.

If you call someone who isn't from Pakistan a Paki, they will be very offended.
>>
Because you should call them brits.
>>
>>66638606
Who gives a shit OP? Dump qt pics!
>>
>>66638701
Nepal has internet?
>>
>>66638701
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>66638701
Maybe we should call you a cunt.
>>
>>66638701
They pakiup and leave.
>>
>>66638606
Paki is what they call each other in Pakistan. It is like Chinese people getting mad when they are called Chinaman even though Chinaman is the translation of what Chinese people call themselves in Chinese. Just plain retarded.
>>
File: 5137190571.png (33 KB, 300x135) Image search: [Google]
5137190571.png
33 KB, 300x135
>>66638772
we probably have faster internet than you gooks.

>>66638812
go dip your biscuits in tea you paki! wait, you don't' even have biscuits anymore.
>>66638825
lamo, you are our greatest ally in Asia.
>>
>>66638679
>Because nobody likes Pakis.

This. You take all the worst parts of India, mix it with all the worst parts of the Middle East and you get Pakistan.
>>
>>66638701

Very distinct. Nice. Rare.
>>
>>66638606
It's like calling blacks, Negro's, coloured, niggers.
What ever you call them will eventually get a negative connotation due to the fact they are scum.
Then they will demand you call them a new name because the old one has become an insult.
>>
>>66638878
>ping 0
Nice try little sajit.
>>
>>66638606
I'm here only for images of this girl, now dump more
>>
>>66638606
>Why do Pakis get buttblasted for shortening Pakistani?

Everyone hates pakis, so any sort of nickname or label you give them is going to have negative connotations, no matter how conventional and innocuous it is. This is why they call paki immigrants "asians" now in Britain; they're trying to deflect the visceral hatred people have of paki culture and people by camouflaging them as the vastly more appealing east asian cultures. Of course, all that tactic has led to is "Asian" taking on negative connotations and becoming a dog whistle word for pakis who've done something wrong.

Soon they'll think up a new word for pakis and the cycle will start again.
>>
>>66639131
Ayy yo don't say "Dump" my nigga
Say "post"
-
MAGA
>>
>>66638803

somebody posting from a yacht
whew lad
>>
>>66639104
No because British are called Brits.

People don't refer to British as honkeys ffs
>>
>>66638606
same reason japs dont like being called japs
if they bomb you, you aren't allowed
>>
>>66639393
What

It's almost like you didn't even read his post
>>
>>66639393
Why would other countries mock white people in English? They have their own language to mock us with.
>>
I don't see the problem with calling a Pakistani a paki..

It's just like calling an Afghan a paki, a Bangladeshi a paki or an Indian a paki
>>
>>66638606
I don't think it's Pakis that get upset.

It's Middle Class Liberal Whites that get 'offended' !
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.