[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://philosophy.illinoisstate.edu /faculty/profile.php?ulid=baileya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: real life.jpg (427 KB, 680x880) Image search: [Google]
real life.jpg
427 KB, 680x880
http://philosophy.illinoisstate.edu/faculty/profile.php?ulid=baileya
Can anyone top this?
The research tab is the goldest of gold.
>>
File: 1338270155674.jpg (71 KB, 381x380) Image search: [Google]
1338270155674.jpg
71 KB, 381x380
>mentally ill americucks do mentally ill stuff and expects the rest of the sane world to give a shit thus indulging aforementioned mental illness

Not so fast Tim
>>
>>66637604
Your "Universities", if anyone were to actually consider them that, are far worse than even ours eyebrow-nigger.
>>
File: 86.png (152 KB, 258x314) Image search: [Google]
86.png
152 KB, 258x314
>>66637683
>gender studies
>ancient chinese medicine
>african studies

Your "colleges" are producing a horde of mentally ill parasitic individuals balls deep in debt who believe stuff like white privilege

My "universities" are producing STEM graduates. Oh and we only have one "gender studies" course in the whole country

Stay cucked
>>
>>66637916
Do you have any idea how many universities are in the US? And you are aware we have the best universities globally?

A UTI education is probably superior to your top university, spaghetti spic.
>>
>>66637437
>this shit called philosophy along with great minds of humankind like Plato and Socrates
I am really MAD
>>
>17. Estonia : No one ever thought that this small country could rank higher than even the United States as far as education is concerned. Estonia has an impressive primary and early childhood education system.

>18. United States of America : Most people thought that the United States would be able to rank highly due to its financial muscle but this is far from the reality. The US needs to work on their high school graduation rates and their early childhood education in order to rank highly.

Get on your knees burgerboy, my glorious uncut dick is not going to suck itself
>>
>>66637916
>STEM graduates
>Italy

What do they research? How many bottles Olive oil can you down in one sitting?

How could you fat fucks do any form of scientific application when you can't even run a store for more than half a workday before closing down for snack time?
>>
>>66637437
I like how she is white and yet she did research on "people of color"....
>>
>>66638252

estonia you're being mean today, it's hurting my feelings
>>
>>66637437
>The research tab is the goldest of gold.

"Race-making as the Process of Enimification"

What's with SJW professors and making up stupid words for simple concepts?
>>
File: cucknada3.jpg (398 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
cucknada3.jpg
398 KB, 1200x798
>>66638254
We are currently working with Canada's top scientists to create a new strain of marijuana powerful enough to satisfy weedman and his minions, since the stuff from his old stash ain't making a dent no more
>>
>>66637437
> Serie organizer : Dr Roxanne Marie Kurtz
>>
>>66638252
>>18. United States of America : Most people thought that the United States would be able to rank highly due to its financial muscle but this is far from the reality. The US needs to work on their high school graduation rates and their early childhood education in order to rank highly.

Funny how the problematic nonwhite populations aren't mentioned.

White burgers do better on average in school than the european average IIRC.
>>
>>66638252
To be perfectly fair, making a good education system is a lot easier in a small country than it is in a large one.
The lower the student population, the more larger any individual problems on students are.

If there are a 100 students in a school, how much would quickly would faculty react on the problems of one of them? What about 1000? How about 10 000? 50 000?
The larger the school, the shittier it generally is. Especially if the faculty don't have the time to get to know their students.
>>
>>66638271
It's actually really degrading if you think about it; generally fields of study with humans involve things like
>human evolution how did we evolve into the people we are today
>human history what great events shaped the landscape of modern man
>human anatomy/medicine what are different ways we can fight disease and make ourselves healthier
>culture/ society why is x group different from y
And then there is nigger studies
>what makes a nigger tick?
>>
>>66638452

Typically you have to write shit and publish if you want tenure, and otherwise show that you are doing research and trying to advance the field. Because the field in question is bullshit, and is being flooded by more and more professors trying to get positions and tenure, we see more and more bullshit pushed out as these peons struggle to find nonsense to write about.
>>
>>66637437
Is she Melissa Clicks suster? They look alike.
>>
>>66638455
That's more work than any Italian has done since the renaissance.

You should feel proud.
>>
>>66637437
>she
>>
>>66638885
I thought she looked similar when I saw her first too, but they're unrelated.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.