[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This nigger, the guy that got cucked out of his own community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 306x164) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 306x164
This nigger, the guy that got cucked out of his own community for being an underdog retard, while not being able to, while having access to full admin power, control his creation.

THIS NIGGA has been hired by Google on account of his "years of experience creating online communities"

>Creates website
>Makes it to talk about weaboo shit
>People talk about other things
>Cucked into co-operating
>Neo-Nazi's, ponyfuckers (better than fucking anime fans), "hackers" and 12 year old psychopaths end up on the site
>Site gets an "edgy" repuation
>Moot is scared that his tumbrlite girlfriend with get mad at him if he doesn't stop it
>Tries to stop it
>Fails
>Tries to contain it
>The containment boards become the best part
>Has a fucking sook
>Fails at being an admin for several years
>"THIS SITE WUZ 4 MUH ANIMAYMAYS!
>Rage quits like a bitch after shitting up the site
>Sells to gook because gooks are goo at anime right?

>MUH EXPERIENCE IN CREATING ONLINE COMMUNITIES

The nerve of that little cunt.
>>
Moot is a pussy no doubt.

Slack jawed faggot. As useful as tits on a bull.
>>
>>66635857
Straya pls.
>>
>>66636010
What got me is that he is being hired as if he has some sort of credentials worth anything. Sure he can code, but typing hello world into fucking Pascal is an achievement of equal magnitude.

Google is pretty much sending him into the kiddie pool on this one, but still.
>>
>>66636031
Wat
>>
>>66635857
Oh fucking shit. I literally just posted this in the wrong board. Mods plz forgif.
>>
>>66635857
OH, AND LINK
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-35751255
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/mar/07/chris-poole-4chan-google-hire-social-media

This shit is all over the disgusting pleb "news" sites. Despite doing nothing but making a simple forum based on pre-existing formats that didn't go like he planed, he gets fame.
>>
File: 1377118076224.jpg (25 KB, 379x298) Image search: [Google]
1377118076224.jpg
25 KB, 379x298
This hero, the leader who was turned away by his own people for trying to lead them to paradise without compromising their free will, has ascended to Google on account of his demonstrable virtues.

I will always be grateful to moot for creating this place and for all the ways he improved it over the years.
>>
>>66635857
you're just jelly cunt
>>
>>66637135
Imagine if the person who created it wasn't a piece of shit? Imagine! /pol/ shits on people like him. He deserves nothing. Hiroshima Nagasaki is a better leader in my eyes.
>>
>>66637304
Who the fuck wouldn't be? For the same reason I am jealous of that skinny-fat autistic Swede Pewdiepie I am jealous of moot. If I could continue to be a shit an unproductive human being and make million I would, and I wish I could.
>>
>>66635857
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C_BubeBU8E
>>
He created Channel 4 on accident, and it's basically a clone of 2chan anyway. He's going to be prancing around showing them a bunch of Canvas bullshit.
>>
>>66635857
Please, the going rate on anyone who has controlled a high volume website is $200,000 minimum.

it doesn't matter the websites content, there are only about 10,000 people in the whole world with his experience
>>
>>66638765
>Experience

I shit upside down once and it landed on my mouth, which was then licked up by a dog.

I am one of only 50 people to have done this.

My scarcity warrants at least 7 figures a year.
THAT is about as retarded as your argument sounds.
>>
>>66638492
Yup.
>>
>>66638349
Bane at it again, always on time to explain the tough concepts.
>>
>>66636010
>As useful as tits on a bull.
im gonna start using this expression
>>
>>66639221
Do Italians have anything funny to say in such circumstances? You get an Australian phrase, we should get an Italian one. Thems the rules, wog.
>>
>>66635857
they hired him as a greeter to stand in their corp HQ lobby and glad hand.
also he has worked out a great stand up routine for business lunches.
>>
No one seems to remember the moment when moot was confirmed lost to us. When the jews paid him to make that abomination of a meme site "canv.as" that crashed and burned. Moot completely disappeared from 4chan while he was working on that turd. He was forced to come back because he was ousted as a talentless hack whose success came from copying a japanese message board and was hailed as some kind of genius.

Fuck moot.
>>
The people who work at Google are genuinely retarded. You've never seen anything like it.
>>
>>66635857
>>66636633

Bunch of ungrateful, jealous apes in this thread. Give the guy some credit. He made and ran one of the most popular sites in the world, in his mom's basement, as a teenager. If it was as simple as you say, eightchan and all other chans would have gained the same amount of success as 4chan. There's a reason why other projects failed.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.