[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you really vote for a man who likes his steaks cooked well-done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: racisteatingasteak.jpg (46 KB, 630x508) Image search: [Google]
racisteatingasteak.jpg
46 KB, 630x508
Would you really vote for a man who likes his steaks cooked well-done?
>>
TRUMP STUMPED!!!
>>
>arguing about ppl subjective preferences and taste
>>
>>66635646
I eat mine 3/4 :3
>>
File: Chris Christy.png (127 KB, 207x289) Image search: [Google]
Chris Christy.png
127 KB, 207x289
>>66635646
Stumped
>>
MODS
>>
The only food i like is bread that's why I'm feeling the Bern.
>>
File: baitman.jpg (49 KB, 500x401) Image search: [Google]
baitman.jpg
49 KB, 500x401
>>66635646
a man that can get a table at Dorsia's on short notice can eat whatever he pleases
>>
>steak
>cooked

wtf? do americans eat cooked steak?
>>
>>66635646
obviously not
>>
4/5 is where its at
>>
>>66635813
have fun eating matzo, kike
>>
I prefer my meat red, but I'm pretty sure cooked meat makes your brain bigger.
>>
>>66635726
We can't expect a Swede to understand but well-done steaks are for women and "LGBT "people"".
>>
>>66635646
Bill Clinton can't even eat steaks anymore.

He can only eat steamed food.
>>
>>66635646
>cooked well-done
Seriously? America, fix this.
>>
>>66635646
When every commercial kitchen is America is staffed entirely by Mexicans, you're a fool if you eat anything less than well done.

the fucking salad should be well done if you don't want to be shitting blood by the end of the day.

They are a dirty, conscienceless people
>>
>>66635646
His steaks seem fucking cringeworthy but I eat my steaks well done. I don't mind a little bit of pink but that's it. I don't like parasites in my stomach.
>>
>>66636027
i sometimes enjoy a snickers with a senap (not Dijon)

what it makes me then?
>>
>>66635646
If he had a farm where he bred disease free niggers for the sole purpose of butchering and eating them (because let's be honest, that's some of the rarest meat on the planet and it's not even cannibalism), would you vote for him?
>>
>>66635646
In Denmark we have to order well-done because the niggers who makes our burgers don't know how to do the others. If you order rare you end up with pink meat.
>>
>>66635862
I never were bewiddle by the fun little fact that his name is both Batman and Baitman - that was until now of course.
>>
>>66635646
>he likes his steaks to have the consistency of a stump
>he eats the stump like its nothing

Unstumped 2bh.
>>
>>66636458
> I don't like parasites in my stomach.

well then you'd be dead
>>
>>66637028
yeah...no. You can keep the non symbiotic ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugXBNKkQbj8
>>
File: 1451731773765.jpg (78 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
1451731773765.jpg
78 KB, 480x680
>>66636607
who the fuck would be interested in that?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.