[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump's stance on politics 27 years ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Trump on Oprah some 27 years ago.
and the shills tell us he isn't consistent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
>>
>>66634970

You can just see how much of an act his current persona is. I kind of hope that he tones it down once he gets the nomination. Clips like this and his general pre-Apprentice public persona really demonstrate he is not a buffoon loudmouth.

It's also obvious he doesn't conduct business the way he talks on TV now. He is a smart man

What he says is also economically valid and countries really should have some stronger barriers for entry for foreign companies, especially economies as robust as what America is (was). Especially if the trade is not mutually beneficial.
>>
>>66635263
Trump isn't this loudmouth he is playing now. I think the moment that he has to change decorum, he can do it. I just hope it is soon.
>>
>27 years ago

Fuck off
>>
>>66635508
LOL. I bet belgium couldn't view the video because of 'not your region' issues. Fuck off yurofag. This concerns north america, and not some beget fellating faggot.
>>
He really loves saying "Hell" doesn't he?
>>
>>66635263
I actually like the way he speaks in the clip a lot more.
But you gotta put up the reality TV show persona in the US election.
>>
>>66635508
you fuck off dumb shit
>>
File: 1446650326966.jpg (57 KB, 600x436) Image search: [Google]
1446650326966.jpg
57 KB, 600x436
>>66634970
It turned out that he just had to wait a few years for the Japs to fall over on their own.
>>
>>66635263
Well, it's like you said as well though. It's been 27 years. Could have lost some of his sharpness especially at his age.
>>
>>66634970
shills are out in force early and are trying to slide this

do not let the shills slide it
>>
>>66634970
>you're never allowed to change your mind
>Reagan was always the Conservative God
>>
>>66634970
Why doesn't Trump make an ad that has Cruz and Rubio saying he's a flip flopper and then just has (And edited down version) of this clip just play out
>>
>>66637652
Did you even watch the video or do you call anything triggering shills?

>>66637752
Fucking retards of pol are up early. Watch the video.
>>
File: laughing digimon.png (115 KB, 276x230) Image search: [Google]
laughing digimon.png
115 KB, 276x230
>>66638522
moron with shit reading comprehension detected

stick to fucking beavers and getting cuckolded by the neighborhood bull moose dumbass
>>
File: sketch-1457390117725.jpg (79 KB, 540x630) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1457390117725.jpg
79 KB, 540x630
>>
>>66634970
He was less of a dick back then.
>>
>>66634970
CAN'T STUMP

WON'T STUMP

GOD EMPEROR

DONALD TRUMP
>>
>>66635508
Haircuts checks out.
>>
>>66635263
“One thing I’ve learned about the press is they’re always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational, the better. It’s in the nature of the job, and I understand that. The point is that if you are a little different, or a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you.
I don’t mind controversy, and my deals tend to be somewhat ambitious. The result is that the press has always wanted to write about me.”

-Donald Trump; The Art of the Deal

He's deliberately adopting an over the top mannerisms in an effort to attract as much media attention as humanly possible. He's seen how Ron Paul was cucked by the MSM and doesn't want to repeat his mistakes.
>>
>>66635263
He's playing his current persona to appeal to a certain Ameriburger audience. And they're lapping it up, just as he intended.
>>
>>66638806
Watching your country die turns you into a dick.
>>
>>66637647
The dude is 69, has 3-4 hours of sleep a night and is fit as a fiddle.

I doubt it. This is an act
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5VEjF1uhYo

>that calm, humble demeanor

what a pure man
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.