[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PEGIDA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: PEGIDA_LOGO.svg.png (64 KB, 2000x509) Image search: [Google]
PEGIDA_LOGO.svg.png
64 KB, 2000x509
Your thoughts on PEGIDA /pol/?
>>
Bretty good, given that they dont get infiltrated or overrun by drunk mongoloids
>>
>>66634233

Has it even caused any change since its inception?

These movements seem meaningless to me. The EU governments don't listen to their people. They just want to push their own agendas
>>
>>66634513
Well but a voice against is better than nothing.
>>
>>66634233
dont see much hope.

They got vilified to a point that "normal" germans stay far away from them.
Only pegida that has some relevant size is in Dresden.

In every other citiy nobody except known nazis dare visiting such events because the stigmatization is way to big.
Usually like 100 people agains immigration and 2000 antifa and other leftwing people who often make pictures and dox people.
>>
>>66634584

I support Pegida but I question whether peaceful protest will be successful. It seems like right wing terrorism will be the only valid solution to the Muslim problem
>>
>>66634709

lol are you kidding me? Pegida are retarded HartzIV white trash.

In my city they are literally blasting the fucking muslim call to prayer
on the main square at full volume every other day. Why they do this
baffles me but in my opinion these people are scum and if they are
all the right wing has to offer than it is well and truly screwed.
>>
>>66635573
>lol are you kidding me? Pegida are retarded HartzIV white trash.

that was exactly my point: PEGIDA is no place for normal people who just dont agree with mass immigration.

Its mostly neonazis and unemployed Hartzer.
>>
Typical low IQ mongoloids and neo-nazi trash.

You can't be openly right-wing in the west because you'll be associated with this kind of filth.
>>
File: 1455280079626.png (127 KB, 1600x660) Image search: [Google]
1455280079626.png
127 KB, 1600x660
Their propaganda is pure shit, basicly nonexisting. They werent capable to raise their own online news sites that cover multiple topics of western cancer, not just immigration, cuz that will be boring after a time.
No real content, except "muh mudslims", if those weren't there, the pediga guys would just enjoy progress and shit.
Learn for Hungary. Target the youth from age 14, help their political socialization on the right, so they won't turn into cucks.
And remember. You don't have to redpill them on one single day. Just slowly, but radical.
>>
>>66636203

> raise their own online news sites

Which would require these mouthbreathers to be able to actually string together a coherent sentence.
>>
>>66636157

> Typical low IQ mongoloids and neo-nazi trash.

Someone should post the picture with a nazi propaganda poster of what they considered an untermensch next to a neonazi who looks exactly like that.
>>
>>66636368

So basicly you don't have any actual far-right movement except NDP and Pegida?
>>
>>66634233

Brainless white trash light years away of actual politics.

New conservative parties that fill the vacuum left by Merkel painting the CDU a dark green are the solution, not these hobos.
>>
>>66636482

If you publicly come out as right wing then you are socially and professionally fucked to a
degree that is almost undescribable.

That is why a lot of people that would actually be considered to be democratically right wing,
actually have jobs and are not fucking retards just keep their heads down. They don't vote
or talk about politics except with their close friends.

This is why the AfD is gaining a lot of traction even though they are borderline retarded themselves,
have not a single likeable politician and are mostly made up of bickering old people. But they manage
to tap into some of that potential which immediately propels them to double digits in the polls.
>>
>>66636052
Good job, you got brainwashed
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.