[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buchanan: Rubio Could 'Terminate His Political Career'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 512x.jpg (46 KB, 512x341) Image search: [Google]
512x.jpg
46 KB, 512x341
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYxJ12R3UBk

Man.. Pat is /pol hero

This man is the most based person in the USA
>>
>>66632777
check'd

he also ran for president once and came in 2nd after Bush Sr.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk5Y3Cr8A6M
>>
>>66632777
>Trump insults Rubio and /pol/ eats it up
>Rubio fights back and /pol/ starts crying like little whinny babies
>>
>>66633300
you're on /pol/ right now you faggot
>>
>>66633300
When will Americans learn the difference between banter and vindictive insults? Does Trump only know how to do it because he's half Scottish?
>>
>>66633536
LOOK AT THAT FACE
>>
File: 1457415699147.jpg (49 KB, 369x1025) Image search: [Google]
1457415699147.jpg
49 KB, 369x1025
>>66632777
Interesting video OP!
Thanks!
>>
File: 1382235503546.png (17 KB, 374x208) Image search: [Google]
1382235503546.png
17 KB, 374x208
>>66632916
We made a mistake.
>>
Buchanan for VP
>>
>>66633300
Based numbers
>>
He also ran in 1996 and lost to boring Bob Dole.

The establishment at its absolute worst.
>>
>>66633300
>Trump jokes about Rubio sweating excessively by pretending that the water bottle he's spilling everywhere is Rubio
>Trump jokes about how Rubio is a robot and shouldn't go near water because he'll short circuit
>Trump jokes about Rubio being a little lightweight because he's both a very young politician with much to learn and is also a manlet
>Funny attacks on Rubios anxiety, lack of independent and immaturity thought problems

>Rubio gets butthurt and goes full smear
>TRUMP IS A RACIST WHO GETS SUPPORT FROM THE KKK
>TRUMP HAS A SMALL DICK
>TRUMP CAN'T MANAGE A BUSINESS, LOOK, HE HAS 4 BANKRUPTCIES

How much is Rubio paying you? How are you going to spin your shill posts after he loses his home state?
>>
File: rubiosweat.jpg (49 KB, 558x558) Image search: [Google]
rubiosweat.jpg
49 KB, 558x558
Marco will drop out before florida, meme magic wills it.
>>
>>66634900
little hands Trump supporters getting whinny
>>
Rubio fucked up.
He clearly just stopped listening to his advisers.

I think he stopped listening to them when he pulled his Mr.Roboto and lost the nomination.

He gave up a month ago that's why he's given up on his professional act.

He's proof that he would've made a terrible president.

>oh oh they like this?
>I guess I better throw away all my inhibitions

At least Trump has the balls to have done it first.
>>
>>66635766
Nah he was clearly told to act the way he is now hes just not very good at it.
>>
>>66635766
Rubio is destroying his political career an d trying to destroy Trump in the process of it.

He was probably offered a $1m salary at some company if he takes Trump down by any means necessary.
>>
>>66635953
Rubio betrayed his voter base with the Gang of Eight. He betrays everyone who elects him, get a shit ton of money, spends it all on frivolous shit, and then has to go for the next position up at the next election.

There's a reason he's not favored to win Florida.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.