[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an Israeli Jew everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (628 KB, 2464x2460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
628 KB, 2464x2460
Ask an Israeli Jew everything
>>
How do we fix the economy?
>>
Do you support Palestine?

If you say no:

When you're gonna kill yourself?
>>
>>66631831
Did you like the Holocaust?
>>
>>66631831
how does it feel knowing you worship satan even by OT standards?
>>
>>66631896
Yes (to some extent)
>>66631930
It's my favourite anime anon
>>
File: Toofar.png (904 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Toofar.png
904 KB, 800x800
>>66631831
How you feel about Demon nigger killer hunter, song related

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/demon-nigger-69
>>
File: pepe shirt.png (214 KB, 687x456) Image search: [Google]
pepe shirt.png
214 KB, 687x456
>>66631831
Why do israelis support Netanyahu killing the two state solution?

I get that you dont want to give them independence right now, but why not get everything civilian that is beyond the blocs out, build a huge as wall and keep the military occupation intact for another 10 years.
Meanwhile let palestinians build their economy in the west bank?

How will israel survive long-term when it has 40 -55% arab population?
What do you think will happen once Abbas is gone? When will palestinians start shifting from independence to civil rights inside a binational israel?
And how the hell are you expecting to survive this?

I get that arabs fertility is down and orthodox jews get 8 kids... but even so: even 45% arab would make you a binational state.
Just look at the arabs right now: 20% of population voted 13% for their party/coalition.
With 45% arabs you will have one block of like 35% "arab" parties who will be bigger than any individual jewish party.

I just dont get it.
Its as retarded as europe importing millions of muslims who will eventually become a majority. Its just plain suicidal.
>>
>>66631994
You even like it more than boku no pico?
>>
>>66631831
Homos or thina?
>>
>>66631831
Why your non-israeli jew are so evil?
>>
How did the temple on Mount Zion become a mosque?
>>
>>66632587
Seconded
>>
>>66632453
>What do you think will happen once Abbas is gone? When will palestinians start shifting from independence to civil rights inside a binational israel?
This has been an idea for years. Fuck, I worked on it not as a leftist, but just as an anti-jew. "we turn the struggle of the Palestinians into the struggle of ghandi."
The problem is jewish control of the media and jewish indescriminate use of violence, along with the USA.
Why do you think arabs hate the US? Dr. Pierce predicted 9/11 2 years before in a broadcast called "boch bin laden."
This is the reason for Syria and Iraq. The jews are trying to destabilize so they can move populations and redraw the map of the mideast.
>>
>>66632587
Because here got over the holocaust.
But there not so much.
>>
>>66631994
what's your favourite character?
>>
>>66632453
Not everyone supports this. Those who do are the retarded majority if you ask me. The only way to solve this conflict is the two state solution.
No idea desu. I'm planning on leaving Israel after I leave the army.
Yeah the demographics situation is pretty absurd.
>>66632552
Humus is better because it's actual food. Thina is just something you add to your food to make it better. Both together? Glorious.
>>66632624
Muslims are retarded steeple. Shortly before Israel gained independence the Muslim leaders of the region said :"BUT WAIT guys hurr the Temple Mount is an important religious mosque it says so in the Quran!"
Religious researchers are not sure if the place mentioned in the Quran is actually this one but the Muslims believed this and now they mad.
>>
>>66632918
Goebbles-sama has the best arc
>>
>>66632931
Fuck I have no idea why autocorrect added 'desu'
>>
>>66632832
What do your people think about them?
>>
>>66632997
t b h = desu
>>
Is it true Israelis kinda look down upon American Jews?

I ask because as a Jew I'll leave this country if it becomes degenerate enough to elect Hillary. I just don't know if I could handle getting rejected by Israelis.
>>
>>66631831
>Ask an Israeli Jew everything
Why do you always come on 4chan asking this question?
>>
>>66633012
What do you think about other Christian people from a different country.
Same thing really
>>
>>66632997
t.b.h / s.m.h / f.a.m.

desu baka senpai
>>
File: Gerizim.jpg (57 KB, 720x462) Image search: [Google]
Gerizim.jpg
57 KB, 720x462
>>66632931

for that matter;

>Manuscripts of the Samaritan Pentateuch are written in a different Hebrew script than is used in other Hebrew Pentateuchs. Samaritans employ the Samaritan alphabet which is derived from the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet used by the Israelite community prior to the Babylonian captivity. Afterwards, Jews adopted a script based on the Aramaic alphabet that developed into the Hebrew alphabet. Originally all manuscripts of the Samaritan Pentateuch consisted of unvocalized text written using only the letters of the Samaritan alphabet.

>Some six thousand differences exist between the Samaritan and the Masoretic Text. Most are minor variations in the spelling of words or grammatical constructions, but others involve significant semantic changes, such as the uniquely Samaritan commandment to construct an altar on Mount Gerizim.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritan_Pentateuch

>The mountain is sacred to the Samaritans who regard it, rather than Jerusalem's Temple Mount, as having been the location chosen by Yahweh for a holy temple.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Gerizim
>>
>>66633333
Ooohhh
>>
Why is your nose so crooked?
>>
>>66631831

Why Bibi doesn't nuke the ayrabs ?
>>
>>66631831
Are you guys all in on it? Like do you all know that the holocaust is
bullshit? Do you all know that jews secretly control the US? Do you
all try to fuck everybody else's homeland up?

I'm serious, my gf is jewish and I've been part of the family for 7 years
now. They are good people so I would never bring it up to them. But
sometimes I get little hints that they and all jews, know that their people
have completely deceived the West.
>>
>>66633795

soon enough;

>>66617284

when things get hot, be cool

>>65988739

goodnight, /pol/
>>
>>66631831
How do we remove kebab?
>>
File: arab-man-text_pic.png (118 KB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
arab-man-text_pic.png
118 KB, 240x360
>>66634021
>>66633795

HEY, COME ON NOW, LET'S NOT GET CRAZY!!!
>>
>>66633181
It's the parasite seeing if it's host is aware.
this is normal.
>>
>>66631831
Do you think mizrahi women are hot?
>>
File: madmuhumad.jpg (24 KB, 403x288) Image search: [Google]
madmuhumad.jpg
24 KB, 403x288
>>66631831

You still have friends in the UK. Kebabs haven't taken completely over yet. Just letting you know. Oh yeah watch Obama I suspect he is anti-Israel. Ask him if Jerusalem is the capital of Israel next time you see him.
>>
File: IQ_National.jpg (143 KB, 734x828) Image search: [Google]
IQ_National.jpg
143 KB, 734x828
>>66631831
how come you are stupid as gypsies?
>>
>>66632997
כמה שאתה ירוק, Newfag
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.