[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the butthurt like when Rand dropped out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 980x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 980x552
What was the butthurt like when Rand dropped out
>>
Nobody feels butthurt when a dying animal passes.
>>
File: 1457396829062.jpg (87 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
1457396829062.jpg
87 KB, 1023x682
>>66631666
I'm still sad, to be honest.
He was the less Jew of all.
>>
>>66631787
I remember this picture

That gook must feel silly for backing a manlet haha
>>
I still cry at night
>>
>>66631666
This manlet was a joke like his father.
>>
Who?
>>
Why do they dress the same way?

This irks me.
>>
>>66631856
SHUT THE FUCK UP, NEVER TALK SHIT ABOUT RON
>>
Don't worry, /pol/. My autism has predicted Rand Paul will win be president during the 2030s.
>>
>>66631666
Everyone was busy masturbating over Trump here.
>>
>>66631787
damn i'd release my american dream all over her machines
>>
>>66631968
>Trump
>Web
>Paul
>Libertarily Who
bit optimistic
>>
>>66631968
love how trump has 1 term
>>
>>66631666
Minimal. Rand was no Ron despite what a few paid shills wanted us to believe.

He's a shitstain and an embarrassment to his father.
>>
>>66631968
I'm tempted to respond
>>
Just about 2 weeks worth of "/pol/ used to be a libertarian board what happened!" Whiny cunts who thought that just because people agree with a few lolbertarian policies make everyone a lolbertairian.

Pretty much died down though, they probably left to try and find some hugbox somewhere where they can live in peace. Like Somalia.
>>
I was sad, but I was much sadder when Ron Paul dropped out of the last election.
>>
>>66631968
Yeah, he needs to grow up a little
>>
>>66631666
Pretty small.

Tiny, really.
>>
>>66632128
He was no Ron, but he wasn't that bad.

>>66632174
And I support Trump because of a few of his nationalist policies. He's still an authoritarian blowhard. Glad we can agree to disagree.
>>
>>66632128
>Rand had paid shills
You're fucking delusional. If anyone has paid shills it is Trump and Hilary.

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.businessinsider.com/paid-actors-at-donald-trump-announcement-2015-6&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiW0dvU7rDLAhVMmoMKHUMFDa4QFggTMAI&usg=AFQjCNHAm3KALglc4OAACh8yvpbachbZdg
>>
>>66632456
Where can I get paid to shill for trump?

I've been doing it for free this whole time
>>
>>66631666
>giving a fuck about who loses to Hillary
>>
>>66631968
This was from the future thread a while back.
>>
>>66631666

I think I even missed it. Was there even a thread?
>>
>>66631666
Look at him. He will always remain in the shadow of Ron.
>>
>>66632321
You can't like every policy that every candidate supports. There are definitely things about Trump i don't like but he's looking the best out of all the shit that's there. The world needed this kind of extreme political atmosphere, look at Europe and Canada, we were right on track to being just like them. I like our election year this year way more than the last one.
>>
Non existent

We're Cruz Missles now!!!
>>
File: BTFO.png (77 KB, 197x302) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
77 KB, 197x302
One of the best times on /pol/

The randlets were very literally on suicide watch, after months of thinking their candidate was going to stump the Trump

Does anyone else remember renowned randlet pedophile FreedomFag?

pretty sure he killed himself in a motel room

makes me smile every time I think about it
>>
>>66631666
It was more of a celebration. Randlets are just a vocal minority on here like SJWs. Loud and annoying as fuck.
>>
>>66632593
>I like our election year this year way more than the last one.

Same here. If it winds up being Trump vs. Sanders I'll be happy regardless of who wins. The establishment will lose and I'll make gains on at least some of the issues I care about.

>>66632602
lolno - Cruz is a lying weasel pretending to be a constitutionalist.
>>
>>66632078
>>66632078

That's all he'll need.

One of the greatest presidents in US history, James K. Polk only had one term too. He quit after because he had accomplished everything he set out to do.

Coincidentally this is the president that cucked mexico and won the US pretty much all the land west of the rockies.
>>
>>66632925
Same man, i'm actually rooting for Bernie. He isn't a total shit show and i doubt many of his more extreme policies will even make it through congress. So Trump vs Bernie is my end hope as well.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.