[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me a single reason why the ground school (and any school)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: Gniezno4030.jpg (178 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Gniezno4030.jpg
178 KB, 1024x768
Give me a single reason why the ground school (and any school) should be free and enforced by the state?

You want to learn then pay. Or learn from your parents. You do not want - that is fine.

Freedom, freedom and freedom.
>>
Orphans, shitty parents, poor people
>>
>>66631435
>muh freedumbs
>>
>>66631435
Poland gets it.
>>
>>66631435
because then the goverment can push it's agenda into the pupils heads more easily.
>>
>>66631635

does your government count at all?

come on! it is a dummy, a decoy
>>
>>66631771
Fine.
The entity controlling the goverment can push it's agenda into the pupils heads more easily.
Better ?
>>
>>66631521

the free market will provide them with cheap, shitty schools

it will all solve by itself
>>
File: 1281925146321.jpg (10 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
1281925146321.jpg
10 KB, 249x202
>>66631435
>schools are bad

This is why poland is shit
>>
>>66631435
One good reason is it benefits everyone. The individual, the government, society at large.

An uneducated population will get sick easier, is more likely to be involved in criminal activity, its a burden for everyone.

I thought poland was suppose to be smart
>>
File: 1418425751631.gif (2 MB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
1418425751631.gif
2 MB, 640x352
>>66631902
>the free market will provide them with cheap, shitty schools

Why would the free market do that?
>>
File: 1418247943985.jpg (19 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1418247943985.jpg
19 KB, 251x251
>>66631902
>libertarians actually believe this
>>
>>66631635
But the government would have a much easier time pushing its agenda on public schools enforced by them.
>>66631435
There is none.
Free market would ensure that schools are competitive and the prices reasonable enough.

>>
>>66632044

because it is greedy and pervasive

>>66631954

i thought you will defend freedom above all

if learning is good people will learn by itself

you cannot enforce anything. it would be communist
>>
>>66631435
>ground school
It's elementary school or primary school m8

>Or learn from your parents. You do not want - that is fine.
That's what the gypsies here do, if they learn anything it's how to beg and steal and "pick" copper.

>Freedom, freedom and freedom.
I'm not saying there's anything inherently wrong with private schools or even home schooling, the parents should have a choice in the matter.
I think there's a lot of room to improve the school system and private schools have the flexibility to try out new models.

>>66632044
>>66632137
That's what happens in a lot of places in Africa
>>
I think people should at least be literate. High school is a waste of time for most though.
>>
Also do animals have schools?

School is something unnatural probably introduced by Cuckianity.

Religions are source of all evil.
>>
>>66632044
It wouldn't. Grocery stores wouldn't last long if they served shitty food. Also, good food is easy to find and relatively cheap.

Food is also a necessary thing to consume, unlike education which isn't absolutely necessary to survival.

The government doesn't provide public grocery stores though, yet are militant in advocating public schools.

Why do you think that is? Public school is about control, control of thought. We could have 100% private schooling and it would better for everyone, every business, every teacher, every neighborhood, everywhere.

Local schools would serve the needs of the region. Industry, service, medical, technical, etc... Schools would specialize in different areas in an attempt to attract students.

Poor students would be served as well. Food is cheap enough, education would be too. If not, why not a SNAP program? What's so terrible about that? At least people would be able to choose their school.
>>
Google Scholar should start its own chain of schools.

Knowledge is just a commodity on the market.

And only market decides how much it is worth.
>>
File: down.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
down.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>66631902
>the free market will provide them with cheap, shitty schools

Assuming all humans have equal levels of agency in the current year.
>>
Also truth is something relative not objective.

Something is useful if it can be sold on the free market. All other things are shit and laughable.

So if a cheap school teaches something which is not "true" than that is ok so far it can sell it.

The free market will solve what is true and what is false.

Like I was opressed in my primary school with comunist binary gender roles which is obviously false.
>>
>>66631435
To make factory workers
>>
>>66631902

> free market will fix it

Everybody watch out, we have a snake here, don't tread on in!

Kuc pls, go back to wykop.
>>
>>66633301
>Like I was opressed in my primary school with comunist binary gender roles which is obviously false.

This is the real reason you hate school, isn't ist Gregorczk?
>>
>>66631435
Because i would rather the people around me weren't useless and uneducated types who would drastically bring down the nation in which i live.
>>
>>66631435
you want literate voters
>>
>>66633984

I guess illiterate can be more easily manipulated.
>>
>>66631435
>Give me a single reason why the ground school (and any school) should be free and enforced by the state?

If you had been schooled properly this is the type of question that would've been avoided.

>You want to learn then pay. Or learn from your parents. You do not want - that is fine.
>Freedom, freedom and freedom.

Actually it would be the opposite of freedom for everyone not belonging to the aristocracy in this new neofeudal system of yours.

Makes as much sense as telling poor to learn to how photosynthesize instead of eating.
>>
>>66634219

But who cares about poors? If you do, then you need to take money from the rich. This is stealing, communism, religion etc.

to a willing person, injury is not done

they stay poor because they like\want to be poor
>>
>>66631435
Schools still have a place because it teaches kids about 8 hours days with lunch and a break. Like a job for factories /department store. I'm a victim of this because I'm too afraid to go for anything but these jobs now.
>>
>>66634409
If you don't care about the poor you might as well line up 99% of the people against the wall then. There are extremely few people who've made it without help of others.
>>
Also what I write here will be evaluated by the free market. Classical paintings and classical music were important at some time and now no one wants them.

Kim Kardashian has won and is more known than old philosophers.

Basically, free market has removed an old oppression and proved than most tradition is shit.
>>
>>66634409
>they stay poor because they like\want to be poor
Agreed, but your trolling about governmental programs still does not constitute communism. It just constitutes a functioning nation.
>>
>>66634984

nation is an old XIX notion

it is unethical to use the word nation in XXI

it is xenophobic and can make minorities uneasy

there is no nation/society - just greedy individuals
>>
>>66635081
Are you just going to troll, or are we going to have a discussion?
>>
Education reduces crime, stupid.

How fucking dumb are you?
In the neighborhood where they don't even have basic literacy, when it comes time for the scum to pay the bills, do you think the idea of robbing your house is going to seem
a) more attractive
b) less attractive
c) not educated enough to make a conscious decision and operating only on an animal level
>>
>>66631435
>poland
>>
>>66637026

then most liberals/leftists here are trolling
>>
>>66637569

i am literary literary sick of this

this constant mindfuck IRL which even on 4chan is considered trolling
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.