[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2000 word analytical essay on Russian airstrikes in Syria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: just.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>2000 word analytical essay on Russian airstrikes in Syria due in 4.5hrs
>haven't started

someone pls tell me something interesting about the first few days of airstrikes in the sep/oct '15 period
pls
>>
Thousands of bakers won fabulous prizes.
>>
Aloha Snackbar has become the best selling chocolate bar in Syria and Iran since ISIS turned up.
>>
do your own work you floopy goober
>>
How could this possibly be a difficult essay.

>Read Wikipedia article on situation, also read some of the related/linked articles
>Form an opinion on this juicy situation
>Use sources in Wikipedia's bibliography for your sources
>>
It pretty much changed the course of the war. Assad kept losing territories before that.
>>
>>66629851
the media raved about a lack of results and then when the steamrolling began they cried for a ceasefire
>>
>>66629851
>Putin
>Trump
>Obama

Give their take on the situation. WRITE PARAGRAPHS ABOUT THEIR LIFE STORY. And how it shaped their viewpoint on war, and muslims. So much bullshit potential on these 3 people.

>France
>Al-qaeda
>Russia

They're both attacking ISIS. Bullshit paragraphs about them.

>Paris attacks
>San Bernardino attacks

More bullshit from these events. Explain that shit to death.

Then stick in 2 paragraphs somewhere in between about the airstrikes in the sep/oct '15 period.

The professor won't read it btw if you're doing this in an English class. They have a cheatsheet. You can usually find that online. Follow that through your essay and it will work out fine.
>>
>>66630099
Essay writing 101
>>
I should probably specify:
the essay is focused on me analysing news articles that cover the first few days of the campaign
I'm not asking for help desu, I just felt like complaining about my dire situation

though if anyone has any interesting news articles, please do share them
>>
>>66630339
Just do it faggot. Pretend you're an australian shitposter and shitpost away, but in essay form. Quality be damned at this point.
>>
>>66630424
that's what i had in mind desu
>>
>>66630099
> uni so shit they accept sources that aren't academic journal articles or books
>>
>>66630424
I literally did this with my econ paper in college, and managed to get a B-. It was so goddamn bad too, I actually went back and reworked it, even after submitting it.
>>
>>66630520
>>Use sources in Wikipedia's bibliography for your sources

how dense are you, leafboy?
>>
File: 1395029713229.jpg (33 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
1395029713229.jpg
33 KB, 580x435
>people still fall for these threads
>>
File: envy.gif (286 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
envy.gif
286 KB, 500x275
>>66629851
Ask people in Syria General.
>>
>>66629851

Just go on twitter, search "russia syria" and copy down 15-20 tweets.
You'll be good to go.
>>
File: awyiss.png (956 KB, 696x782) Image search: [Google]
awyiss.png
956 KB, 696x782
We /100 words/ now
Only 1900 left!
>>
>>66629851
>pls /pol/ make my homework for me:the thread
>>
>>66631243
hurr ich kann nicht lesen hurrr >>66630339
>>
>100 letter shitpost due in 10 minutes
>haven't even started
>>
>>66629851
>Western media claimed airstrikes dindu nothing.
>Russia pushed Turkman shit in
>Western media claimed airstrikes were the most terrible weapon, brutally effective weapon, since aerosolized rape gas
>>
>>66629851
The only country capable of conducting an air campaign in a foreign land completely by itself before September 2015 was the US. Now that has changed with Russia.
>>
>>66631182
Just tell your teacher that researching this topic triggered you too much to continue
>>
>>66630339
Just look up if your university has a license for lexis nexis or comparable and use that. There are academic tools for that shit, you know.
>>
>>66629851
All you had to do was monitor some syria threads or make some of your own
with articles about Russia's bombing campaign along with some statement like "Russia BTFO
by themselves...Their bombing campaign is doing nothing." People would've been coming
out of the woodwork giving you stuff to right about. It would've probably taken less than a
day to do all the research.

Since you're retarded I'll help you out.

Step 1: Get an extension.

Option A: You're prof is a pushover. You can just explain that you haven't finished and he'll
give you an extension.

Option B: You're prof is not a pushover. Check your university policy on approved absences. Make an appt for today. Go to it.
Tell them you were throwing up and shitting water since saturday. Don't say fever, don't say headache, don't fake a cough
they might wanna do more tests and it's best to keep lies simple.

Do not say a word to your professor until 4-6 pm preferably during one of their classes if you know their schedule.
Then it should be an email from YOUR PHONE saying something along the lines of "Good afternoon professor, I
spent the past few days out of commission with food poisoning and spent most of
my day in the hospital. Obviously I wasn't able to get my paper to you. Let me know the best way."

Best case scenario: They don't see it until the next day when you bring your stuff in with your Dr's note

Worst case scenario: They see get back ask you to send it via email. You ignore it, bring your shit in tomorrow and say that you just went and slept the rest of the day

Step 2: Find good articles for yourself, then find sensationalist ones and use those to stir /pol/ up. Remember,your audience, they're contrarians. If you want arguments for
one position, take up the other side and make weak but not obviously bait posts.

Step 3: Turn your fucking brain on and learn how to solve problems on your own
>>
>>66633122
nah that's not an option, i finna write this shit or i finna fail tbqh
>>
File: putin_success.jpg (3 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
putin_success.jpg
3 MB, 5184x3456
>>66633348
Here, I wrote a couple hundred words. You can watch Southfront's videos on the conflict, and essentially just explain how since Russia's gotten involved in the conflict the Syrian government has been winning. You can emphasize stuff like how oil fields are getting destroyed, how entire provinces are nearly liberated of terrorists or something to that effect. If you go to wikipedia and go to the Syrian Civil War page, look at the offensives and write down the ones where the Syrian government has taken a significant amount of territory or broken through a siege that lasted for several years or something like that.

http://pastebin.com/mHXN0vGG
>>
>>66633568
I appreciate your effort, but unfortunately I must point you to this >>66630339
I've already written 600 words desu, this train is in motion
>>
>>66633896
I just wanted to give you a general idea of what to talk about, you can copy some of the content from what I wrote couldn't you? The Kuweires offensive was an extremely important event that happened in Sept/Oct when the Russian government started airstrikes, unless you've already wrote that down.
>>
>>66634002
as much as i would like to properly analyse the situation in syria and include that kind of information, this essay is targeted specifically at only the analysis of the news
>>
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/30/politics/russia-syria-airstrikes-isis/

here you go. interesting points:
>strikes were supposedly not conducted on isil targets
>all civilians killed
>russia installing 'sophisticated surface to air defenses' and air to air weapons in syria
>>
pretty easy topic 2bh
>>
We /1000 words now/
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.