[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is David Cole a based Jew?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: david_cole.jpg (40 KB, 426x450) Image search: [Google]
david_cole.jpg
40 KB, 426x450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjA4OSQXcNk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmYFpiCo1-g
>>
He's still going at it? I thought he got threatened by the JDL and went into hiding like 20 years ago
>>
>>66629573
JDL leaders all died in prison. JDL is kill.
>>
>>66629454

>Implying Jews can be based

Fuck off with your love for subhumans.
>>
>>66629662

>JDL is kill

no ;;_::
>>
>>66629859

>Sub-human
>Dominates the world
>>
The answer is yes
>>
>>66629454
Jew here. Whitneknighting a jew who happens to be schizo or sociopathic is a waste of your time as well as their's.
inb4 Meir Kahane bullshit.
Yitzak Rabin only based Israeli leader.
>>
>>66630103

Aw what's the matter, don't like one of your own exposing your hoax?

David Cole is based as fuck
>>
>>66629454
he was the one to open my eyes about the youknow what..

also >>66629573
>>
>>66629454
>any jew
>based

I guess /pol/ getting btfo by they're last 4 jew "allies" hasn't taught you shit, huh?
>>
File: jidf_pol.png (500 KB, 1269x575) Image search: [Google]
jidf_pol.png
500 KB, 1269x575
>>66629859
Do you ever wonder if the JIDF comes here and perpetuates the "stormfaggotry" to disable or prevent any Jews from coming here to be redpilled by authentic history?

Take your reply, for example. You are a shown a Jew who is arguably one of the most devastating holohoax revisionist historians and film makers. He goes further than a lot of David Irving's work. Cole was able to do this because he WAS jewish, and didn't have to be worried about the knee-jerk charges of anti-semitism.

Show one of his documentaries or interviews to any average Jew, and they'll go through the stages of acceptance, but if they have any integrity, they'll admit that the majority of the holohoax is a myth.

Cole turned against the myth as evil. Does that make him acceptable to people who normally distrust all jews?

If I show you a Jew whose work BTFO's the holohoax so brutally, and you tell me to fuck off, aren't you really trying to drive away the best weapons against Jews that push that mythology?

Are you working for the JIDF?
Intentionally, or have they trained you by now?
>>
>>66630447
But isn't BTFO'ing the holohoax the one thing a jew can never do?

If they do it, are they even still a Jew?
>>
>>66630103
>schizo or sociopathic
He's actually pretty well spoken for a mentally disabled guy don't you think?
>>
>>66629454
there's no such thing as a based jew
>>
>>66630747
Ok, no Jews are based. But are any Jews capable of being allies, under any circumstances?

Again, I ask everyone to consider what enforcing absolute hatred of jews here might serve the purposes of Jews who want to cultivate useful idiots here.

What is the ultimate goal of groups like the JIDF? Do defeat "stormfags", or to make them into their puppets?
>>
File: slide_it_shut_it_down.jpg (139 KB, 818x673) Image search: [Google]
slide_it_shut_it_down.jpg
139 KB, 818x673
slow day for serious topics on /pol/

no one cares to argue the point?

I think I'm starting to understand how JIDF actually operates on this board. They aren't here to defeat anything, they're here to train manchurian candidates, scapegoats, and have armies for false flags.

I'm sure this thread will slide soon.
>>
>>66631566
>>66630854
you're right bro. there are redpilled jews, who based as fuck. just like there are nigger, faggot, spic, and chingchong allies.

see here: >>66630748

but there are tons of shills and niggerbrains on here who don't give a shit about the facts and would rather stay in their tiny little cocoons.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.