[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw darkie >tfw prefer asian girls >tfw asian girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1436454458118.jpg (71 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1436454458118.jpg
71 KB, 400x388
>tfw darkie
>tfw prefer asian girls
>tfw asian girls prefer me as well
>>
File: asian white meat.png (895 KB, 1043x1920) Image search: [Google]
asian white meat.png
895 KB, 1043x1920
>>66628251

asians prefer white people. they basically hate blacks.
>>
>>66628251

The only time niggers are preferred is when conducting a lineup at the precinct so they can match the witness description.
>>
>>66628251

Is this bad bait or something mate?

Asian women love white dick
>>
>>66628251
2/10
>>
File: not even hookers.png (2 MB, 1072x858) Image search: [Google]
not even hookers.png
2 MB, 1072x858
Black guy complains that asian girls are afraid of blacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xfDzakwklI

at 3:15

>prostitutes afraid of him
>"they would literally run away from me"
>"but they would eagerly fuck my tall white friends, and sometimes for free!!"

>"I always had to pay…"

prostitutes know what's up
>>
Remember that nigger, I think his name was "mr.unique" who went around NYC hitting asian girls with bats because he was pissed off at seeing so many white male, asian girl relationships?
>>
>>66628592

is that the same black guy who asked an asian girl out and when she denied he hit her on the head with a brick? vid was on youtube
>>
>>66628251
Talking to an Asian grill rn. Let's just say I have doubts
>>
File: asians love white dick.jpg (513 KB, 1043x1920) Image search: [Google]
asians love white dick.jpg
513 KB, 1043x1920

""""""""""no""""""""""
>>
>>66628251

Calling yourself 'Darkie'.
What are you? Some kind of animal?
>>
How crushing it must be when you wake up form the "MUH DICK" coma and realize that you are literally a subhuman piece of shit that will never be viewed as equal by any white or asian in the world. Nobody says it, nobody acts like it but every time you talk to a white or asian person as nice as they might be you know deep down inside they wish you would just die on the spot for being such a worthless pile of shit dragging the human race down.
>>
>>66628667
Idk, I think I found the other guy though

His name was "mr talented"
https://mrtalented.wordpress.com/
Just read this shit on his site, its crazy

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Tyrell-Shaw-Suspect-Attacks-Asian-Women-Manhattan-Found-Dead-Apparent-Suicide-309155991.html
>"I just couldn’t understand why Asian Women didn’t find me attractive. Suddenly, I assumed the ones that I am attracted to use cocaine so I decided to play a game. Bash Asian Women in the Nose so that they could stop sniffing cocaine and give me a chance. At first I thought I could get away with 1 Million Noses, but at 6th victim I felt a little discouraged. I didn’t even expect to bash The Dry cleaning lady in the mouth. She went overboard with the verbal abuse. That was actually my day off from playing the Nose Game. Yeah, thats what I’ll call it 'The Nose Game.' She asked for it.

>"Heres my plan: Every Asian Woman by herself must be hit in the face. I may even take a photo before hitting them. The reason is because I don’t think Asian Women like me and that specific one or two or three may have never met me. So I think its brilliant to give all Asian Women a legitimate reason to hate me," the person continued.
>>
File: 1455773687476.jpg (100 KB, 975x460) Image search: [Google]
1455773687476.jpg
100 KB, 975x460
>>66628774
>>
>>66628588
lmao fucking pathetic

>BIG 6"2 WHITE BOYS
>WITH BEAUTIFUL BLUE, GREEN EYES
>THEY'D DO IT TO HIM FOR FREE
>FREE

fucking hilarious
>>
>>66628839
>June 7th 2015 New York City 9:38PM
I’ve been rejected by Women my entire life. I never understood why, but whenever I stopped to woo- I always ended up getting the same excuse every single time. Sorry I have a Boyfriend or Sorry I’m in a rush. Some Women even ignored me completely. It got really bad. This weekend I decided to talk to over 150 Asian Women, which ended horribly. I had to punch a White dude in the mouth for kicking me. I followed two asian girls around SoHo just to see why they’re lives are ten times more important than a Black Mans in America. Unfortunately that didn’t end well. By the end of the night I really decided to fight my battle using violence. Humans don’t understand me. I see tons of Asian Women walking around with White Men and I never understood how they even made it on a date, if I’m trying so hard just to get one number. I’ve been rejected so much I feel absolutely numb. Tonight was the night I realized that Humans found racism popular. Now the whole World Hates me because I’m African American.

>Everyday people hurt my feelings and its not fair. Truthfully, I feel so much better after hitting an asian Woman in the face with a steel rod. It was the greatest achievement of my life. While I was in Canada the same thing was happening to me. Asian Women all over the city would reject me. I’m going to talk to a few more Asian Women, before I start my strategic plan of using violence instead of sex and peace in order to continue living my horrible life.
>>
>>66628839
are you from Massachusetts?
>>
>>66628921
Yes, you have the regional flag feature, can't you tell?
>>
>>66628588

Prostitutes really know what's up.
The ones that have been around blacks the longest hate them the most.
As usual.
The more you're around blacks, the more you hate them.
>>
>>66628251
Good on you cunt, we're happy you're not a cock sucking faggot
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.