[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In response to Megyn Kelly's question about his stance on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1453917012071.jpg (179 KB, 951x792) Image search: [Google]
1453917012071.jpg
179 KB, 951x792
In response to Megyn Kelly's question about his stance on h1b visas
>I'm changing, and I'm softening my position

What did he mean by this?
>>
why is he still responding to megyn kelly?
>>
>>66627797
I think he meant he's coming around to the idea of letting Megyn peg him.
>>
>>66627797
He means that he can say whatever he wants and his supporters will still like him as long as he keeps spouting racist ignorant shit.
>>
>>66627797
he meant megyns short hair makes his dick soft and her dike ass needs to stay away from the cameras until that shit grows out again or she needs to go work for msnbc
>>
>>66627797
>What did he mean by this?
Stop asking this question about everything.
>>
>>66628195
>it's a leaf is a leftist kike episode
>>
it means hes a flip flopper that will let pajeet take your job, its like paco taking blue collar jobs
>>
>>66628213
40 lel
>>
It means he's a) preparing for the general election, b) trying not to spook the economy too hard.
>>
>>66627797
Here is the full answer

>TRUMP: I'm changing. I'm changing. We need highly skilled people in this country, and if we can't do it, we'll get them in. But, and we do need in Silicon Valley, we absolutely have to have.

>So, we do need highly skilled, and one of the biggest problems we have is people go to the best colleges. They'll go to Harvard, they'll go to Stanford, they'll go to Wharton, as soon as they're finished they'll get shoved out. They want to stay in this country. They want to stay here desperately, they're not able to stay here. For that purpose, we absolutely have to be able to keep the brain power in this country.

Note1: Trump never mentions visas
Note2: Trump never mentions H1B
Note3: Most of the time Trump talks against H1B visas

What did Trump mean?
He want to let in skilled immigrants through legal immigration as is mostly against H1B
Is that different from what he has always been saying? No, just worded more confusingly.
>>
>>66629630

Exactly. OP is a faggot.
>>
File: H1B.jpg (535 KB, 1269x846) Image search: [Google]
H1B.jpg
535 KB, 1269x846
Also to further clarify.

Op is posting very partial quotes to evade the truth, that is because OP supports globalization and wants Cruz to get the nomination.

Why Cruz?
Because Cruz wants to increase H1B by five fold and double immigration... for a start.

Cruz also wants to import Syrian refugees.

Sounds like Merkel? well Merkel being the head of the Christian party and Cruz being a "real" "Christian" conservative...

Things seem to line up.
>>
it wasn't about h1b, it was about student visas
>>
>man who relies on immigrant and offshore labour to build buildings and make cheap hats wants more immigrants

WHOA

As the election draws closer he will become more central and reasonable, because the centre ground wins elections. Democrat through and through.
>>
>>66630114
no, he wont. He's the only person in the republican race to not change his stance on immigration in the slightest.
>>
File: cdu.jpg (272 KB, 800x669) Image search: [Google]
cdu.jpg
272 KB, 800x669
>>66629781
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.