[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If woman are about as good as men but cheaper why aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Gender-Wage-Gap-2.jpg (27 KB, 400x356) Image search: [Google]
Gender-Wage-Gap-2.jpg
27 KB, 400x356
If woman are about as good as men but cheaper why aren't companies employing only women?
>>
>>66626478
Because the wage gap is mostly bullshit.

Also, hello Maddox

http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=hire_women
>>
Because stubborn old fashioned males still for some reason believe women belong in the kitchen.
>>
>>66626478

If anyone believes the wage gap ACTUALLY EXISTS, I give you a chance right here to provide evidence.

This is an open challenge to the entire Internet. Don't just say "the wage gap exists!", show me evidence. Now.
>>
>>66626478
Women are lazy childish whores because we coddle our daughters instead of treating them like boys. Treat a boy the same way and you get a gay.
>>
File: womenhavelesspotential.jpg (572 KB, 887x2141) Image search: [Google]
womenhavelesspotential.jpg
572 KB, 887x2141
>>66626991
>>
>>66627872
Are you seriously implying there wouldn't be a shitton of males who'd trade a higher IQ for the ability to get laid or find a wife, etc?
>>
>>66626991
They are inferior at being men, just like men are inferior at being women.

Each gender has evolved to fulfill a specific role in the family. Men are better at focusing on single tasks for longer periods of time, are stronger, faster, and more physically fit, and have on average better spacial relations, while women have a vastly increased rate of cross-hemispheric communication in the brain, granting them greater multitasking abilities on average. They are able to perceive smaller and more gradual changes in their environment, are more empathetic, and naturally maternal, even when they try their damndest not to be (it could be argued, rather obviously in my opinion, that virtually every leftist idea can be sourced from the mistaken belief that the government must act like a mother. Even the Greeks joked about such things with plays about women inventing communism. It's not a new idea.) and, of course, has a womb.

When I claim that the sexes are "equal" it means that the job the woman does at home is just as critical as the one that man does at work. Without the man working, the family goes hungry, lacks shelter, and eventually dies or the kids all end up as whores and faggots. Without the woman, there are no kids at all. You need both in their proper roles to create a healthy family.
>>
>>66626478
I presume you know the answer if you are posting this thread. Generally speaking, they aren't. I worked for a number of years at a law firm. I note this because it was very self-driven and dependent on what you put into it, not about meeting some daily standard. The female attorneys almost universally flaked out while the male attorneys stayed. This is a big deal when you consider building reputations and training someone in how your office operates in a very precise field. Female assistants and staff were the same.

Women also generated far more drama than the men. I think the most trouble generated by any male was an old guy who would periodically complain about people not disposing of pop cans properly. He also worked his tail off. The women always thought things were too hard and stressful, wanted help, formed cliques (I'm not sure how when there were like four women in the office, but they managed), sent out passive-aggressive emails, and eventually quit. There was no sexism at the office - to be fair, we had a very good female secretary. Most of us just wanted to be left the hell alone to do our jobs.

Contemplating starting my own practice soon. I will likely "happen" to hire men when I get to that point, at least until I get big enough that it becomes obvious. Less potential lawsuits and less hassle.
>>
They bleed
>>
>>66628858
Women like drama. They actually, genuinely like it. They will deny it if you confront them, but there is no other explanation.

I get along with women, but all of the women I know (including my girlfriend and my mother) have this weird design fault.

The only thing comparable to it is 4chan. On 4chan people always WANT something awful to be true, so they can complain about it.

tl;dr 4chan is a bunch of women
>>
>>66629109
Well that too, but I was mostly referencing how stay-at-home fathers have on average ten to twenty years shaved off their life expectancy just from the stress alone, not because it's hard necessarily (it is, of course) but because the male brain is not evolved to handle that job.
>>
>>66627510
>wants proof when there isnt any
>well
>>
>>66628000
I suppose there would be. None that I've ever known but I don't know any football players so...
>>
>>66627055
>Even the non-partisan PolitiFact website, noted for its fair approach towards fact-checking political claims, calls this number misleading:
>>
File: caitlin-jenner-media-strategy.jpg (386 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
caitlin-jenner-media-strategy.jpg
386 KB, 1000x563
>>66628616
>men are inferior at being women
>>
>>66627055
Companies do hire more women.

This guy is retarded.
>>
>>66626478
no they are a burden to any company
not just hat the fact that they are really really much away from the job, and I do not mean pregnancies.. after all they must do the last one. But you all know this, a man is hardly away from job at all while the women are away all the time

That and there is also the fact that they aren't even productive. They rely on men to do the work for them

Quite frankly they can also be quite toxic for the working envirnoment when they begin their bitching and all their shit

Women should stay at home as they did in the 60ies. That was a great mistake to bring the housewifes into the job marked. Ok for certain things such as nursing.. not ok for real jobs like engineering. Quite frankly it's like niggers, enough of them and they will ruin everything making companies go broke just like niggers destroy societies

never seen such outragous and mindless behavious as the women at the previous job I had. They actually lit brought the entire office down, I fled before it happened
>muh equal rights
>muh earn as much as actually working men
>muh moneys!
>muh don't wanna work or learn
boom game over, no more office there because of trying to be progressive instead of letting men do actual work
>>
>>66626478

Women are extremely expensive, especially in regards to maternity and tribunals.Men not so much, if they want to keep their heads down and just work. Also the wage gap is utter bullshit.
>>
>>66626478
the sexist patriarchy
>>
>>66627295
I agree. Men are much better chefs than women.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.