[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Bohemian Grove.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: the grove.jpg (139 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
the grove.jpg
139 KB, 640x480
Redpill me on Bohemian Grove.
>>
Hunter S Thompson once shot a snuff film there.
Basically they just fuck kids and do some ritual sacrifices, both real and fake
>>
File: bohemiangrove02_03.jpg (339 KB, 1297x961) Image search: [Google]
bohemiangrove02_03.jpg
339 KB, 1297x961
>>66626111

It's a closet republican faggots club.

With some silly satanics rituals.

Degenerate.
>>
>>66626314
Paul Bonacci pls go
>>
>>66626111
it's just stuffy old guise who like to get drunk and goof off hehe xDD

just ignore the flaming owl effigy lolz nothing weird going on here!
>>
File: Untitledaaaa.png (1 MB, 1652x832) Image search: [Google]
Untitledaaaa.png
1 MB, 1652x832
I lol everytime
>>
Rich people meet there with celebs for high brow performance art that is too much for the small minds of the public.

It's once off art for the very wealthy.
>>
>>66626111
It's rich old guy who lost touch with the rest of humanity who want to blow of some steam. They also think taking a piss in the woods with other men is what normal guys do.
>>
Some facts about it

Approximatly 2000 members. Mostly neo-cons.

20 years on the waiting list

25 000$ per year for membership.
>>
>>66626728
normal guys do take piss in the woods and don't give a fuck if their bud is their

normal guys don't don capes and hold rituals in the woods without any women present as a rule.
i don't know what the fuck you think normal guys are germany. get your shit together.
>>
>>66626887
I don't know man. I don't know any normals who try to be in close proximity while taking a piss. If you have to I suppose so, but everything else is gay as shit. It's a little off to assume men went out of their way to take pisses together like in the bohemian grove.
>>
>>66626111
It's basically just a networking event with the addition of some weird shit like they all piss everywhere. Read what Nixon said about it and it'll tell you most of what you need to know. They do some silly rituals but literally every group of men who goes into the woods does some silly rituals, it's almost like an intrinsic thing caused by being drunk in the woods around a fire.
>>
>>66626967
are you an idiot or do you just not speak english that well?
never mind, but my point is that taking a piss in the woods is totally normal (taking a piss in a porcelain bowl is not natural)

but meeting at an uber sekret "no girls allowed" summe camp with the Who's Who list seems like a little more than just "guys pissing in the bushes"
>>
File: IMG_20160308_092112.jpg (586 KB, 1078x1698) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160308_092112.jpg
586 KB, 1078x1698
>>66626976
>just a networking

I think they were very influent in the 70's. Now not so much.
>>
>>66626111
A club reserved for GOP elite.
>>
>>66626503
I don't get it.
>>
File: IMG_20160308_092137.jpg (444 KB, 1078x1512) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160308_092137.jpg
444 KB, 1078x1512
>>66627185

>bono
>Armstrong
>>
>>66626111
Just another conspiracy to keep people busy while the real deals are going on in public
>>
>>66627152
>are you an idiot
You're the guy with the piss fetish. Why not join the Grove and go professional? Every time some takes a piss you can run over and an participate.
>>
what is the purpose of joining a society like this, assuming I could get in?
>>
>>66626111
Nixon said it was fucking gay, so...
>>
>>66627389
Being able to take a piss in public, smoke weed, bang hookers.
>>
>>66626111

It's the most goddamned faggeist thing.
>>
>>66627228
It's a foot. "The hymen divider" Schneider has a thing for young girls' feet.
>>
>>66627479
well.. im not very interested in those things
>>
>>66627389
You are born into it. Unless you belong to 200-500 families. Forget about it.

Its basically an old boys club. BG is just one of the many.
>>
>>66627389

Predict some stocks who are gonna fall or rises.

Sucking dicks near a giant fucking owl.

What i don't understand with 2000 peoples they need sla..workers to clean/serve cocktails/preparing food. Weird there is so less about it on the internet.
>>
>>66627449

This. It's just a rich person and person of influence resort.

It's boring, it's gay, it's irrelevant.
>>
>>66627383
is this how all people in germany are? there is an exchange faggot in one of my classes named hanz or some stupid shit, i think i might just ask him what's up

pissing in the woods is normal for 99% of people
wearing capes and chanting pagan rituals is not that normal by most standards

i mean if these people are all so wealthy and important wouldn't there be other shit they should be doing instead of camping for 3 weeks on pvt. property? i am sure they aren't consolidating power and making sure faggots like you don't wind up with someone like merkel

oh wait
>>
>>66627707
nixon was a liar and literally proved to be a liar and then because he lied he had to quit his job that is the only job in the world you can lose when you lie and they impeach you

but i am sure you should believe a random internet quote attributed to a known liar.
fucking retard
>>
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bohemiangrove01.htm#Bohemian Grove and the Global Elite

TheMoloch Pagan Cult of Sacrificeis human sacrifice. About the mid 1980s there were rumors of murders in remote parts of the property. A local police investigation went nowhere. State investigators on related criminal acts went nowhere.

According to an observer and near victim, who can describe theBohemian Groveinner hideaways, the closed sanctum, even the decor at secret locations, places where no outsider goes (or servants according to our sources) there is anUNDERGROUND lounge(sign spelledU.N.derground) a Dark Room, a Leather Room and a Necrophilia Room.

>intolerant

"Slaves of advancing age or with failed programming were sacrificially murdered at random in the wooded grounds of Bohemian Grove and I felt it was only a matter of time until it would be me."

This potential victim survived. Others reportedly did not.

These cults were based onhuman sacrifice.
>>
>>66626111
I wouldnt worry about it
>>
File: uRliar.png (62 KB, 175x155) Image search: [Google]
uRliar.png
62 KB, 175x155
>>66627906
>he had to quit his job that is the only job in the world you can lose when you lie
>>
>>66626111

Nice trips.

They permitted Alex Jones to take this footage to buy him some credibility as the leader of the "alt-media" movement. Notice how Alex Jones is an hysterical, incoherent, doomsday fearmonger who makes all conspiracy theorists seem irrational / overly impassioned?
>>
>>66626341
/thread
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.