[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie Sanders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: bs.png (97 KB, 656x577) Image search: [Google]
bs.png
97 KB, 656x577
What is Bernie's problem with people with money?

Tfw:
>you can't inherit parent's money because Bernie says so!
>you can't earn more than your employees because Bernie says so!
>>
>>66626068
Dirty Jew, that's this problem.
>>
Father, work hard all your life for YOUR family and YOUR kids.

You see your neighbour, a complete cunt. You hope he gets what's coming to him because he's cheated on his wife and lives off social assistance despite being able bodied and can work.

Fuck that good for nothing lay'about.

I have a business, I have kids. I work for them. Not for his shitty brood.
>>
What is wrong with CEOs earning more than employee?

What is wrong with inheriting money your family worked for?

Scrolled through his Twitter and he kept regurgitating the wage gap bs as well, it's nauseous.
>>
>>66626068
Nice man of straw you got there. Try reading his statements again.
>>
>>66626068
i dont get this recent connotation that CEOs are one entity that colludes to do things.

CEO really doesnt mean anything as the job is so dependent on the business. its like saying "owner".

I can be CEO or owner of a lemonade stand and it is a much different job than the CEO of Microsoft, or owner of in n out

to make blanket statements about "CEOs", is so meaningless and is just using buzzwords to trigger SJW's
>>
>>66626382
That's not really that much of a straw man. It's exactly what he thinks.
>>
>>66626386

CEO and Owner are two different things fukface
>>
>>66626386

As >>66626632 said, CEO does not mean owner.

CEOs still work for a living. The average fortune 500 CEO makes around 12 million per year.

Warren Buffet earns billions. As much as all 500 put together after taxes.
>>
>>66626632
no shit, reread my post retard

the point is that neither title mean anything without any context, of what organization they are owner or CEO of

its like saying "Coaches do X" without specifying if they are the coach of a little league team, a high school team or a NFL coach.

those job titles are worthless without context

it would be different if sanders said "CEOs of fortune 500 companies" or "CEOs of x industry", but just randomly calling out "CEOs", just proves how stupid he is
>>
>>66626796

Even calling out CEOs of fortune 500 companies is a stupid thing to say.

They don't earn anywhere near what top shareholders do.
>>
File: berniecuckfag.png (150 KB, 1201x597) Image search: [Google]
berniecuckfag.png
150 KB, 1201x597
>>66626068
he certainly has no problem taking it
>>
>>66626068
Because he wants to be the only rich jew left in America
>inb4faggots who actually think he's reported his real wealth to anyone in 30 years
>>
>>66626068

CEOs are employed by the shareholders (owners) of a company to make them a profit. If the shareholders feel that a CEO's services are worth 15 million per year or whatever, then why is that unfair? The shareholders have an incentive not to allow them more pay than they deserve after all, since it's their money.

The problem is that middle class faggots get a job at some company, and stop acting like they should do anything in return for getting paid. They act like they own the place now, and that they are owed an automatic path for 6 figures just for showing up, regardless of the value they provide.
>>
>>66626763
i didnt say they were, just 2 examples of titles that don't mean anything unless you say what company they work for

he didnt say CEOs of fortune 500 companies, that would actually make sense. he just said "CEOs" which includes billionaires and people who work in startups and havent made any number at all
>>
They tried paying a CEO a "fair" salary of something like 500k over at Ben & Jerry's, and the company went down the toilet.

Ended up getting a regular old 12m CEO to try to turn it around.

Bernie is a cry baby, watery eyed faggot jew that wants to destroy America.

First time he wanted to pass a budget, and congress saw their buddies' bottom lines, he would be shoved in an oven before you had a chance to say holocaust...
>>
>>66627062

No, it actually wouldn't make sense.

CEOs, even the ones of fortune 500 companies are not the ones that are causing massive inequality.

These people take a total pay of around 5 billion, pay around 1.5 billion of it in taxes. This is literally just $35 per US worker.

You're ignorant. We all know what he means by CEOs and you're trying to nit pick. Problem is that even your nick picking is unfounded.

The 300x statistic doesn't hold up for all CEO level people. He's clearly referring to fortune 500 CEO pay.
>>
>>66626068
CEOs are in charge of and responsible for way more wealth creation than their entry level counterparts, and thus they get paid accordingly.

A manager at McDonalds might be responsible for ordering $500 worth of food and/or optimizing the cost of their store's labor by $100 (both per week) where their employees are responsible for maybe $50 worth of upsales, the McDonald's CEO could be responsible for tens of millions by enacting even seemingly benign policy changes which is why they get paid substantially more than their store managers or cashiers.
>>
>>66626068
>It is immoral to have money!
>Why don't you give it all to me?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.