[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anotha innocent black man shot by da po lice https://www.yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: dindu.jpg (34 KB, 582x315) Image search: [Google]
dindu.jpg
34 KB, 582x315
Anotha innocent black man shot by da po lice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOu8i12OaIc
>>
no replies? I thought you guys liked these police shooting videos and dindu shit
>>
>>66625736
have a bump
>>
File: 1424637002932.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1424637002932.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
who /sleepy/ here
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KcIVKgqMWs

here is another good one.
>>
Make webm. Or maybe describe it. I can't utub right now.
>>
>>66627865
I am.
>>
http://woodtv.com/2016/03/07/driver-accused-of-firing-shot-at-bc-officer-charged/
>>
File: blacks.png (93 KB, 1088x407) Image search: [Google]
blacks.png
93 KB, 1088x407
DINNDU

NNUFFIN

CRACKA ASS RACCISS WHYTE BOI
>>
>>66626343

When you post a video thats like 5 minutes long and dont have anything else to get the thread started, it better be an amazing video because most people will watch 3 minutes of it and then go to the next thread without bumping it.
>>
damn that was crazy close how he nearly took a bullet to the head.
>>
Anyways, Im on the cops side against niggers, but theres a video I cant find with a bunch of stories of the worst examples of absolutely retarded cops fucking people over.

One was about a guy who was in a car wreck, which caught on fire, all his skin was burned and he was sitting in shock with his legs crossed just kinda looking down, about to die.

Cops came up and demanded he get on his belly and spread, he replied simply "No." (being his belly had melted off and he must have been in horrible pain) they proceeded to taze him multiple times, and then shot him to death when he wouldnt follow orders after that.

They said they were scared, that he might come at them any moment.

He was also white.

It was just 1 video in a compilation I saw a year or so ago, the story was being told by the officers.
>>
I don't like dangerous niggers either but that doesn't absolve crooked cops that kill when they don't need to. Police haven't given themselves too much power to trample the constitution and if BLM is an excuse to put them back in their place, then so be it. Their abuse isn't exclusive to black people and I don't want to see it expanding any further.
>>
>>66625736
I just want to watch the video. What the democrats say is irrelevant.
>>
>>66625736
Notice how he touches the rear of the vehicle before talking to the guy?

That's so his fingerprints are on the vehicle so that they can check to make sure it's the right vehicle if there's any question later on.
>>
>>66630631
sheet you're a smart nigga
>>
>>66630631
idiot, he was checking if the trunk was locked, in case some nigger jumped out
>>
>>66627896
>Nigger pulled over
>cop says what's up
>nigger shoots cop but misses
>nigger gets gunned down
>racist cops
>>
File: 1451321303929.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1451321303929.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>66628236
>We need to police our own communities

Giving power and guns to a bunch of niggers is surely a good idea
>>
>>66631464
giving bombs to turk roach is not a good idea
>>
>>66625736
there is no place for apefricans among europeans
>>
>>66631391
He didn't even get gunned down. At the end of the video you can see him running between some houses. Eventually he was caught and arrested.
>>
File: vlc2.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlc2.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>66625736
holy shit, that cop went straight to the vlc realm
>>
>>66627878
>Parkersburg
This was all over the news here for a solid week when it happened and the trooper was fired I think.
http://www.thenewscenter.tv/content/news/Tiffanie-Hupp-found-not-guilty-of-obstruction-charges-370722451.html
She was found not-guilty last week.
>>
>>66634817
Good. What I had read is she was found not guilty but nothing had happened to the cop yet.

What a scumbag. He just wanted to shoot a dog for the lols. I can't hate blacks for hating the police when cops behave that way. I fully believe there are enough evil cops out there.
>>
>>66625736
Hey I live here, I know that cop, he helped me on the job at security many times

This is such a weird place to learn about this
>>
>>66634889
From what I gathered, he was ostracized by the rest of the force for being a giant cockbag. This is coming from secondhand rumors of an EMS buddy I know.
>>
>>66635032
Okay good. He is a real detriment to the propaganda war.
>>
>>66625736
the hell happened to the window it looks like to got shot when he went up to it
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.