[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legal marijuana doing what the drug war couldn’t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: marijuana_imports1.png (86 KB, 2300x2050) Image search: [Google]
marijuana_imports1.png
86 KB, 2300x2050
pol BTFO once again, why you don't support the legalization of drugs again?

>The latest data from the U.S. Border Patrol shows that last year, marijuana seizures along the southwest border tumbled to their lowest level in at least a decade. Agents snagged roughly 1.5 million pounds of marijuana at the border, down from a peak of nearly 4 million pounds in 2009.

>"Two or three years ago, a kilogram [2.2 pounds] of marijuana was worth $60 to $90," a Mexican marijuana grower told NPR news in December 2014. "But now they're paying us $30 to $40 a kilo. It's a big difference. If the U.S. continues to legalize pot, they'll run us into the ground."

>Legal U.S. pot sales soared to $5.4 billion for 2015, up 17.4 percent from $4.6 billion in 2014

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/03/legal-marijuana-is-finally-doing-what-the-drug-war-couldnt/

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/02/01/legal-us-pot-sales-soar-in-2015.html
>>
Bump this is important.
>>
>>66624999
A few years ago /pol/ would have been in support and felt this was an obvious outcome. Current /pol/ knows what legalization does and the benefits but don't want it. Least there are states that recognize this.
>>
>>66624999
I smoke weed all the time. It's a glorified cigarette. Yes, you get high. That's it. Some of the people here on /pol/ seem to hate degeneracy so much, but they'll allow someone to blame their shortcomings on a harmless little plant.
>my morals are more important than economic growth and lower prison costs
This doesn't sound like a whiney feminist to you guys?
>>
>>66624999
marilize the legajuana moooon
>>
Theres also retards on pol that actually believe in god
>>
marijuana is a degenerate drug that induces race-mixing. users should be executed.
>>
Dont know why you would be against decriminalizing or legalizing drugs, its literally none of your business what I do, and I contribute more to society than these degenerates on here crying about it
>>
>>66628329
Actually the drug that makes white girls fuck niggers is alcohol and that shit is still very legal.
>>
File: dfgdsger.gif (744 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
dfgdsger.gif
744 KB, 300x168
>>66624999
$30 FOR 2LBS?

??
WTF
>>
/pol/ is a libertarian board that believes in the legalisation of marijuana and all drugs, but believes them to be degenerate and thus should be stigmatised.
>>
>>66628513
Its funny because their shotposting is pure degeneracy
>>
>>66628688
Shitposting* Fuck
>>
>>66628466
Probably when they sell thousands of pounds at a time.
>>
>>66628513
>libertatian president makes pot legal
>mass advertizing by companies rise
>easily influenceable people start smoking pot, almost all people basically
>potheads everywhere
>cant keep jobs, if they do theyre shitty low pay jobs that dont require any degree at all
>potheads cant take care of themselves
>vote in some communist who promises to tax the non-pot smoking rich
>libertarianism dead for eternity
>>
>>66626257
>It's a glorified cigarette.

Given the sits effects its more similar to getting drunk. But i agree with what you're saying.
>>
File: pomf.jpg (594 KB, 2169x1901) Image search: [Google]
pomf.jpg
594 KB, 2169x1901
>>66624999
Why is it that states that have all but legalized marijuana have the worst rates of addiction and substance abuse for other drugs?

Normalizing drug use doesn't do anything but make the problem worse.
>>
>>66624999
Drug war keeps tens of thousands nigs for smaller and easier crimes like drugs, which reduces the overall crime due to less 75IQ blacks in the streets. New york for exanple has legalized pissing in the streets because niggers do it more then whites. (No longer a "broken window" policy). So the crazy nigs that would have been arested, now go free and crimes is rising again. The drug war keeps the violent crime levels lower by keeping the violent criminals in prison for drugs instead. If you are a non-black LMAO WEED smoker you should be smart enough to know how to avoid geting arrested. Just don't be stupid. Don't let the criminals out because you think they are white potheads, feral negroes will be free instead.
>>
>banning shit doesn't work

no way
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.