[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is helping out family financially, parasitic or symbiotic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: symb_web2.png (65 KB, 830x669) Image search: [Google]
symb_web2.png
65 KB, 830x669
So the company has a rule about getting in the office 15 mins before 14:00. I got to the office about 13:55. Of course, logically, I am not late, but because of the rule in the office I am late.

so, then i hear my boss say my name and "that should change". Well fuck me. There had been tons of cuts in the incentives and "that should also change".

I'm just so tired of all this shit. I whine about losing money. I keep losing money. I try and find ways to get to the office early. I still lose money because of the amount i have to spend for this. Honestly, this is getting so ridiculous.

Like what the fuck do i have to work? Where the fuck does my money go? then i realize what an ungrateful prick I am because i only pay the water bill and feed my aunt. wait, hold on there, why do i have to feed my aunt? well, she took care of me since I was 8 clearly, that gives her the right to demand something from me. I mean i wasnt her kid. But for fuck's sake. it's getting tiring. I can't live my life like i should. i dont even know what that means. I move out and find an apartment, feed myself wash my own clothes. sure, i'd like that. definitely. not.
so i cant really say this shit is all unfair, from how i see it, a lot is taken from me, but i have been given a lot too.

how do i get out of this? i want to stop the cycle of having to give a lot when i do not have a lot.
>>
>wagecuck
>>
>>66623151
better than neet basement dweller
>>
>>66622906
What's stopping for from telling your aunt to fuck off?
Helping family is kinda broad to make a judgement on in general, but it sounds like you're being taken advantage of friendo.
Do you like your aunt?
>>
>>66623224
I don't know. You sound quite upset at your life, while I enjoy mine fully.
>>
>>66622906
If you can't give when you have a little, then when can you give?

But nah. First off, stop whining.
Second, change something. My first reaction, move out and take care of your damn self. As for your Aunt? I dunno your whole history, but even so, I would ask yourself, "What's she doing for you right now?" Is that equal to you feeding her?

Remember, you don't get to choose the family you are born to. You are not beholden to them.
>>
>>66623514
well my parents separated when i was 7, she took me in fed and sent me to school at 8, dont mean to brag but she sent me to a private school. sadly, things didnt become rosy for her. she lost the money she used to have. her position in the office had been dissolved because the company was downsizing.
>>
>>66622906

Life isn't always fair, but in this case it seems relatively balanced in terms of familial relations.

If your aunt did right by you, and was your primary caregiver, you owe them care in return, and even if you did not owe her, which you do by any metric, it is the right thing to do out of basic human principle.
>>
>>66622906
How old is your aunt? Children and the elderly can't help not earning an income, adults able to work however could feed themselves, so there is a difference between helping them.
Now that doesn't mean you have no moral obligation to help your aunt, but she also has the responsibility of trying to stand on her own legs, which you did not have when you were 8
>>
>>66622906
>how do i get out of this?

Move out.

Just tell her you've decided to go to wherever you want to go. And leave.
>>
>>66622906
I'll make this simple for you. You owe family nothing for simply taking care of you or raising you, that is a parent or guardian's responsibility, not yours. You'll learn if you ever have kids.

If you're going to help out, then do so out of love and respect, not because you "owe" them.
>>
>>66624040
well she is 51. what bugs me the most is that she retired at 42. like WTF!!!! but, there's an age limit here, so its hard to get a good paying job at that age.

bonus trivia: she never married. its kind of like because she had to take me in. but ffs she had a choice.
>>
>>66624266
but she isnt my parent, she's my aunt. my parents just sort of fucked off my life when they separated.
>>
>>66624528

>proxy failure detected

Why, bro? Your tale doesn't lose legitimacy depending on where you live.
>>
>>66624528
We wont bully you if you live in a 3rd world country. No need to use proxy
>>
>>66624460
If your ancestors were in your position they would nut the fuck up. That is what you should do. You have been handed everything and when you start to grab things for yourself you piss and moan about it. You didn't have a father to teach you so you will get good character learning for yourself.
>>
>>66624617
i work for a korean company. the proxy fails i guess?
>>
>>66624686
see this, it fails, it's not my own doing.
>>66625047

but see, when i post threads here under the flip flag and the proxy isnt fluctuating, i get told to just leave the country or become a lady boy for sex tourists and all sorts of flip related shit, so yeah, i think the reaction changes when the SoKor flag appears instead of the flip.
>>
thats how my job is too but the guy who relieves me is late every single fucking day and i have to wake up 5 days a week at fucking 11 pm so fuck that shit i need every minute i can get, i cant even get above 130 fucking pounds, i sleep so god damn rarely, i spend all day eating and even exercise sometimes and all it does is fuck my whole body up for a fucking week and make me fucking lose more weight
>>
>>66625242
fuck mayn
>130 lbs
how tall are you?
that doesnt sound good.
>>
>>66624783
what does nut the fuck up even nean
>>
>>66625413
bust my nut till i die, i guess? :P
>>
>>66625315
5 foot 9
>>
>>66625651
dude, you really are underweight, but you are aware of that. goodluck on gaining weight
>>
>>66625733
i was 137 pounds a month ago and then i lifted a bunch of heavy ass weights and now im 129 and all the muscles i worked on are smaller

everyone treats me like im just not eating or lifting weights enough when thats all i fucking did for 3 years and all that happened was i dropped from 170 to 130 and starting having cold sweats all the time

all medical tests turn up normal except celiac disease which is fake because lol gluten thats a girls joke and im not getting better so clearly i am just full of it and should just die
>>
>>66622906
You sound like a NEET that got his first job, suck it up worst Korea.

Actually fuck it, do what you want. Quit your job and make your family pay for stuff, DRPK is coming soon
>>
>>66626056
yes. the word "gluten" is never mentioned by men who have functioning penises.
>>
>>66623994
Yeah, kicking her out would be a dick move.
>>
>>66626178
yeah. i enjoy being called a neet especially when ive been working for 8 years and still has no savings.
>>
>>66626273
shit is always different when it's family.
>>
>>66626381
honor thine parents
>>
>>66626829
lol not my parent, i live with my aunt
also, my parents sort of gave me away, so how do you honor that?
>>
>>66626261
yep all my problems are imagined and i should die
>>
>>66627566
are you a girl?
>>
>>66627646
if i was that would make all my problems real wouldnt it?
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 299x168
>>66627776
well yeah, basically. or you are on your period.

also, what are you wearing?
>>
>>66628043
but if i was a girl i wouldnt even be underweight...
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>66628277
hence making your problem real.
its a win win
so,
what are you wearing?
>>
>>66628456
im not a girl
>>
uhm.. why did someone post their blog here?

is this still 4chan?
>>
File: whatcha_thinkin_bout.jpg (34 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
whatcha_thinkin_bout.jpg
34 KB, 600x400
>>66628509
not a problem
>>
>>66628561
not anymore, ma nigga
>>66626889
>>
>>66622906
>I can't live my life like i should
>Milennial entitlement

That's the problem. You feel like things are supposed to be different and you cling to that. Understand that each person has its own circunstances or it's going to be really difficult to be happy. That doesn't mean you can't change things, just don't get obsessed with "I should be living differently now".

Or maybe I'm full of shit, don't listen to people on the internet for personal problems.
>>
>>66629053
i dont think its entitlement. its common to want something better and you feel it more when they are people who seem to be weighing you down.
>>
>>66629339
In my opinion, there's an underlying difference between "live like I should" and "live like I want", that's why I pointed it out as entitlement.

I'm orphan so I'm the least fit to talk about family but cutting ties with the ones that helped you while growing up is a 21st century thing because of the focus on the "self" which weakens society notoriously.

But like I said, just my point of view, it's yours the one that matters and what are you going to do about it.
>>
>>66623710
how? having a fulfilling life depends on more than happiness, mongoloid.
>>
>>66629844
is it wrong to expect someone to live in a certain way? to have a standard of some sort?

there's a problem there, just because you are helped doesnt mean you have to be guilty about it forever. those same people were helped by others as well. The help they received was eventually cut, too. Its not about cutting ties, its about having these people understand that the help should not go on forever as you also have yourself to worry about.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.