[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So 1982, trump has 200 million, from inheritance now he claims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (789 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
789 KB, 2048x2048
So 1982, trump has 200 million, from inheritance
now he claims 8.7 billion. Roughly the same just investing in s&p.
All his businesses are just built around his name. Or they pay him to put his name on a tower he didn't even build.

This is a trump president, all flash, no substance.
>>
Sounds like a great choice.
>>
File: 1456355933542.jpg (202 KB, 2370x1666) Image search: [Google]
1456355933542.jpg
202 KB, 2370x1666
>>66621603
I seriously don't know where you people get your numbers from because they are so false, so wrong, it makes my fucking head spin

He gets a 1 million dollar loan from his father when he first starts out.

Well into into his business career, when he is already worth a couple billion dollars, he gets 200 million in inheritance from his deceased father.

He spends another 30 years building a massive business empire with a total net worth of over 10 billion dollars with over 500 companies or ventures in total, he restructures one 3 or 4 times and reaps a huge profit each time, but even then people still attack him on his ability to stay in the black?

What are you people fucking smoking? How do you extrapolate, from the facts, where he restructures that one company 3 or 4 times, that he, personally, filed chapter 11 bankruptcy 5 times? Why is it so hard for you shitheads to look at his stances and his long business history with objectivity? Even if you absolutely hate his personality, this has got to be something more. You people have to be programmed to hate him or something.
>>
S&P was at 140 in 1982, and is at 2000 today.
2000/140=14x multiplier.
14*200M=2.8B.
So no OP, he beat the market.
Also quit being homosexual OP, it's not healthy.
>>
File: 669[2].gif (37 KB, 267x219) Image search: [Google]
669[2].gif
37 KB, 267x219
>>66622068
I don't understand why people think he's stupid. He's obviously not.
>>
>>66621603
Marco your getting desperate

Nobody wants to vote for you
>>
>>66622068

I think people need to realize it was a loan too.

No different than if he had to get a loan from a bank.

It wasn't his father just giving him a million for shits and giggles. Rich people don't just give their family members money (not counting inheritances but that's a different story).
>>
>>66622649
Because they disagree with him. /pol/ frequently does the same with objectively intelligent people because they disagree with them. Political opinions vary wildly between intelligent people.
>>
>>66622068

We are talking about a one million dollars from decades ago. They were probably worth like 50 times that of the current dollars.
He has never worked a day in his life.

NO WALL FOR YOU
>>
>>66622068
He never inherited 200 million, and his father died in 1999, well after Don was a success
>>
>>66622068
It's because they're jealous, greedy cunts who they they deserve to be rich because they OBVIOUSLY know how handouts work.
>>
>>66622999
>NO WALL FOR YOU

>thinking you get a choice
keep dreaming, Paco
>>
>>66622999
>50 times that
Holy shit, beaner. all you would have to do is look it up.
>>
>>66622999
Fuck your digits Pedro you fucking low IQ faggot
>>
File: 1448474727567.jpg (73 KB, 574x353) Image search: [Google]
1448474727567.jpg
73 KB, 574x353
>>66622862
>>66622649

It's completely baffling. I honestly think a lot of the people who hate Trump have a personality disorder of some kind, maybe narcissism, maybe borderline, something really bizarre. Not to pull a Sigmund Freud but it may be something regarding their personal insecurities with success, public speaking / bravado, et cetera.

>>66623007
I'm not too clear on the exact amount but I'm getting my information working from the lying press. It's likely that the inheritance was completely made up by the press because that's fucking typical.

>>66622999
Economically illiterate wetback spic please leave
>>
>>66621603
Which candidates do you think have substance and why OP? Having tangible skyscrapers that exist because of you seems substantial to me.
>>
>>66623164
The only person who thinks Don inherited 200 million is Rubio
>>
>>66621603
Make America Great Again you crypto-canadian TRAITOR.
>>
>>66622068
>You people have to be programmed to hate him or something.
Pretty much. Leftists always try to belittle rich people's wealth rather than critcizing their views or actions because "muh 1%".
>>
>>66623237
That may be true but we have to fight through the hordes of people who will believe any anti-Trump garbage they see. You won't believe the number of people who, through direct conversation, have had their minds changed about what information they're getting from Facebook media shill groups like NowThis! who create 2 minute long hit pieces designed for low-information, low-attention-span millennials owned by HuffPost.
>>
>>66621603

>You dooooooooood
>He could have made more money investing in this one stock that predicting it's growth is the equivalent to winning the fucking lottery maaaaaan
>Fuck investing in your own business where you have at least a little control over the growth of your investment, he only multiplied his money 50+ times over maaaaaaaaaaan what a failure dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
>>
he could have invested it all and made a bunch of money for only himself, have no businesses, charities or other good works, employ no people, and be just another nobody with money.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.