[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/bernie-s anders-ghetto-gaffe-high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1457319226088.jpg (76 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457319226088.jpg
76 KB, 600x600
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/bernie-sanders-ghetto-gaffe-highlights-campaigns-struggle-race

>What I meant to say, is when you talk about ghettos, traditionally what you’re talking about is African-American communities.

Is this guy one of the stupidest person to run in recent times?
>>
>>66620853
if yui think he is stupid, just think how stupid are his followers
>>
So if a white person lives in poor black community, since he's a minority in that community is he the only one in a ghetto?
>>
>/pol/ bitching about political correctness
>>
>>66620853
>white people dont have to worry about muh police racism
>doesn't understand that in 'ghettos' where whites are the minority compared to niggers, niggers treat them 100% worse than any niggers get treated in the country, and the white people also have to deal with liberal cuckold politicians making excuses for nigger behavior while their lives are dogshit
if bernbern was raped by a pack of nigs i would literally throw a fucking party to celebrate the justice of the world
>>
>>66620853
He doesn't mean anything by it you relentless idiots. Any honest black person would likely acknowledge that a vast majority of urban ghettos are predominantly black
>>
>you don't know what it's like to be poor
Not American but

>rural Australia
>thankfully not a farmer's kid, dad's a sailor and mum does bookkeeping
>barely scrape by, I mean barely in terms of "selling furniture and going without heating so we can eat"
>both my neighbours have kids, neither of the neighbours' kids have their dads because they can't handle the strain of bad harvest after bad harvest, and they neck themselves so their insurance can keep a roof over their family
>school gets next to no funding cos we're not a major city and might as well be on the fucking moon
>abbos get council housing, scholarships and welfare
>consistently the butt of jokes about hicks from cunts on the coast.
And I see the same thing in the US. Fuck people who joke about rednecks and that. I know kids who've grown up fucked up for LIFE, can't read or write or anything, because they couldn't get to school, and their mum cracked the shits at them day in and day out and beat them raw. I can't count on two hands the number of people in my town who offed themselves, and where I grew up we BARELY had 3 digits. Fuck this old Jew talking about "redistributing wealth".
>>
>>66620853
No, traditionally you would be talking about Jewish and Irish slums in Great Britain and Europe, African-American ghettos are a much more recent phenomena that arise with the prohibitions of drugs and massive underground economies.
>>
File: 1420693873984.jpg (97 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1420693873984.jpg
97 KB, 400x400
>>
>>66621641
oy vey, i wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>66620853
>voting for a racist
i really hope bernicucks arent this mentally handicapable
>>
>>66620853
no wonder blacks wont vote for him he's racist as fuck
>>
Without racism what does the right even have? Trump is Bernie but can't openly speak the way he does in the Dems. Republicans freed the slaves. White man go home
>>
File: 1457367388069.png (518 KB, 1349x1079) Image search: [Google]
1457367388069.png
518 KB, 1349x1079
>>66620853
>That article

> Sen. Bernie Sanders offered that white people “don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto. You don’t know what it’s like to be poor.” His comment drew swift condemnation on social media

ok ya you can say that again, finally libs noticing they completely abandoned a group of people

>since it appeared that the Vermont lawmaker was implying that only black people live in impoverished communities, reinforcing inaccurate and painful stereotypes that have dogged African-Americans for years.
NOPE

OMG GUYS SHITTING ALL OVER POOR WHITE PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE OFFENDED A POOR AFRO NIGGER JESUS CHRIST WE ARE SO SORRY

Leftists. are. completely. insane.
>>
>>66622135
Oy vey, Jews can't be racist.
>>
>CRITICIZING A JEW FOR HOW HE USED THE WORD 'GHETTO'

HE WOULD KNOW BEST

HOW DARE YOU MSM

HOW DARE YOU

But Bernie is too pussy to play the jew card.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.