[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r/The_Donald infiltrated by jews pt2. - what a fucking surprise!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Continued because other thread was full -

>>66619638

Criticize anyone you want, but don't mention the jews! Oy vey!

Fuck that place. I knew it was too good to be true.
>>
>going to reddit
Fuck off.
>>
>>66620649
fuck off shill
>>
>>66620649
this tbqh, if you weren't being a faggot and unironically going to reddit you'd never know or care about this.
>>
go back 2 reddit and take your shitty e-drama with you
>>
File: 1448472280832.jpg (1 MB, 1735x2325) Image search: [Google]
1448472280832.jpg
1 MB, 1735x2325
Why not just go to cripple chan? Better than a sub reddit but still a rotten piece of monkey fuck.
>>
>>66620713
Fuck off kike, go back to your shit subreddit..
>>
>>66620540
>/pol/ subscribers
pepe.tiff
>>
File: oliver_hardy___habeas_corpus.jpg (16 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
oliver_hardy___habeas_corpus.jpg
16 KB, 600x450
>>66620540
>being a Redditor
>>
>>66620540
oy vey
>>
>>66620540
>Conspiracy theories about Jews and Trump

S H U T - I T - D O W N
>>
If reddit wants to come here and cherry pick memes thats fine but its useless for us to go there and try to contribute. I mean you cant even name the jew for fucks sake. Talk about walking on egg shells.
>>
>>66620540
Why are you complaining about it here? Just make a new account if they ban you what are they going to do about it.
>>
>>66620540
>reddit
>board about Trump and only Trump
>Mod politely ask to be nice to the jews
>surprised

then don't mention the jews you dumb nigger.
>>
>>66620540
Why the fuck should we care, yes there is some cross over between users, and yes reddit is more politically correct and has stronger moderation, and yes the moderators do it for free, and yes they throw fucking tantrums like any other person.

How the fuck is any of this a surprise though?

From what I can tell a mod through a hissyfit and said he was going to ban hammer anyone who used the word jew regardless of context because he was pissed off at how much moderating he had to do (for zero compensation) and wanted to crackdown on the word because in his reddit-ruled, hotpocket filled, completely unaware of the consequences mind he thought that would help his situation somehow.

low and behold he started some shitfest that pissed of the users who were too dumb to realise it was just one dumb goy cracking the shits and not some instruction from down on high cracking down on atimsemitism. then lo and behold the other moderators have to clarify their position and say that anti-semitism was never fine anyway. DURRR. It's fucking reddit you retards, of course it wasn't.

tl;dr retard mod said something retarded about banning anyone who used the word jew regardless of context, retard reddit users didn't realise he had run out of hotpockets and snapped so they accused the other retard mods of being retard jews, retard jew mods deny this in a retardedly reddit way and state that regardless of the retard levels of that one retard mod that being a fucking retarded anti-semite on reddit was retarded and wasn't allowed, which all the retard users should have known already because they are using fucking REDDIT.
>>
>>66621411
Just go back already.
>>
File: 1456716446292.jpg (45 KB, 800x453) Image search: [Google]
1456716446292.jpg
45 KB, 800x453
>>
Enough with the Jew conspiracy shit
>>
>>66620540
>going to reddit

stay there faggot
sage
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.