[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump won't attack Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: RussiaSavesKat.webm (3 MB, 452x360) Image search: [Google]
RussiaSavesKat.webm
3 MB, 452x360
He attacks Bernie and calls him a communist all the time, but he is always silent when it comes to Hillary. All he ever says is "I want to run against Hillary."

If you have an IQ above 85 (above the dindu average), you will see what is really going on here.
>>
>>66620395
Maybe he's saving his ammo.
>>
He attacks her all the time you idiot.
>>
>>66620823
this
>>
>>66620395
He fucking destroyed Hillary during New Years you dumb retard
>>
Did you ever think for once, that maybe, JUST maybe..... he's not saying anything because he wants to save it for the general election? I hope this is bait and you're not seriously this retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 620x412
He literally attacks her all the time, I don't know where you're getting this from at all.
Also he's got a lot of dirt on her coming.
>>
>>66620395
its reverse psychology

lib manchildren hate trump so they will do the opposite of what he wants, and vote for bernie who is unelectable
>>
>>66620395
This fucking video gets me every single time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtu47IuQEz8

Here's the full video where he manages to smash a window before chopping the tree.
>>
He called her out on being an enabler for sexual abuse though.
>>
Why did they think that chopping down that tree would save the cat? Why didn't they just get a ladder?
>>
>>66621049
Those women allowed themselves to be abused, no sympathy.
>>
Why did the cat even need saving. It climbed up it can climb down. It won't sit there and starve to death
>>
>>66620395
If he uses his material now, then he wont have anything to use during the general.
>>
>>66620823
>This is what Trumptards actually believe

/pol/ is getting dumber every day
>>
>>66620395

when the racoon touches the telephone wire and it burns him makes me laugh every time
>>
>>66620395
The reason he attacks Bernie is because between Bernie and Hillary, Bernie is his biggest competition. Bernie has been outperforming him in general election polls, he would much rather run against Hillary.
>>
>>66621239
Alrighty, that's 10 more feet of wall added to your border, erm order.
Would you care to add anything else before checking out?
>>
I thought Bernie was proud of being called a communist
>>
There's a reason why Marco and Cruz haven't yet played out their "I'm hispanic" cards to full extent. They're saving that First Hispanic President schtick for the main campaign against the Dem
>>
File: thedonald.jpg (21 KB, 285x247) Image search: [Google]
thedonald.jpg
21 KB, 285x247
>>66621345
>>
>>66621355
He is. It just doesn't gel well with everyone who isn't an 18-year old college student.
>>
>>66620395

I realized this after last Thursday's debate:

1) Flip-flops on the H1B visa
2) Doesn't deny the existence or content of NYT tapes (rationalizes them).
3) Pulls numbers out of his ass on tax plan and gets shut down hard.
4) History of screwing the American worker and exploiting immigration to fill positions.
5) History of support for liberal positions
6) History of support for liberal political figures.
7) Leaked voicemails show warm relationship with liberal media.

There's nothing in Trumps HIstory or record that can explain this sudden transition into an arch-conservative, quasi-fascist, strong man. It's so obvious by now that hes playing everyone for total suckers. Its the lie that nobody wants to see.
>>
>>66620395
>If you have an IQ above 85 (above the dindu average), you will see what is really going on here.

And if you're not merely an above average nigger... you'll see what's REALLY going on.
>>
>>66620823
Bullshit.
>>
>>66621239
>Mexican intellectual
>>
>>66621239
>Mexican intellectuals
>>
He has some absolutely insane shit he's going to throw at Hillary. He just can't use it until his spot in the GOP nomination is secured.
>>
fucking idiots bernie is not a communist, he's a new dealer like FDR or Ike
>>
>>66620395
He said "hillary would make a terrible president." and "Hillary is the worst Secretary of state of all time".

Maybe you should actually research OP or maybe even just use google.
>>
>>66623032
This, hillary has some much shit on her it'll be easy. Just need to lock in the nomination before firing it off. It'd be a waste to do it early.
>>
>>66620395

He knows that running against bernie will be harder. He can destroy shillary with her past in politics
>>
He literally called her evil. One word to describe her and he said "in a certain way, evil"
>>
>>66620395
What are you talking about
he attacks her all the time
>>
>>66620395
He wants Hillary to win the dem nomination. He can beat the fuck out of Hillary. He could actually lose to Sanders.
>>
But he called her on her pantsu sempai
>>
>>66621119
Cats actually have to learn how to climb down from their mother's they don't have an instinct for it.
>>
>>66620395
IQ of 135 here, all I see is America being Made Great Again
>>
>>66623115
As if these labels haver any meaning nowadays. He si a crazy old man that's what
>>
You don't attack the other party until the main election stupid OP.
>>
Its fun attacking bernie,its like attacking jeb to easy and fun to kick someone thats allready down and doesnt know it
>>
>>66620395
Actually trump attacks bernie and hillary at the same time
He allways mentions bernie was too tired to talk about hillarys emails
>>
>>66620395
Any idiot with half a brain can tell they've fucked. Trump found the sex to be really just terrible, so she's gotta go to jail.
>>
>>66620863
/thread
>>
>>66623638
Nice jugs lass
>>
>>66623418
Cats appeared graceful until I watched one climb down a tree.
>>
>>66623497
>Labels have no meaning
>He's a crazy old man
>>
>>66623418
Russiabro how hard is it to learn cryillic compared to english?
>>
>>66623920
Cyrillic isn't too hard to learn, there are pages that give you the sounds that the alphabet makes. The only problem you might run into is are the Ь ь sounds because they modify and don't really have a sound of their own.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.