[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sheboonya din do nuffin AGAIN ! PULLS RACE CARD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1136x640
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MqH22I7AgUc

Sheboon din du nuffin playin the race card and good girl card after ditching several days of school to smoke drugs.

When she came back, the teacher put the monkey in her rightful place. Now she wants the teacher fired for hurting her feelings.

FUCK THIS PC BULLSHIT.

LETS HELP THIS TEACHER OUT /pol/ !
>>
>>66620384
>Ditched school for drugs
Citation please
>>
>>66620664
The color of her skin
>>
>>66620384

lol even nigger teachers get fed up with nigger students.
>>
>>66620384
the teacher was a nigger
>PULLS RACE CARD
she didn't hough because it's probably a 99% nigger area
>>
File: 1430333076641.jpg (26 KB, 281x266) Image search: [Google]
1430333076641.jpg
26 KB, 281x266
>>66620961
>>
That reporter is beautiful: I would sniff those lips while straightening her hair so hard that I think I'd let slip, in a feeble yet contented tenor, 'mommy,' but it would be understood--she's the type of woman who understands such slips--and she would only smile, expanding those lips so that the crevices, perceptible to me only because I am sniffing them, but so gently that if a fly sat on my lip, it would not move, would expand just enough to release the aroma of her soul, reserved for me alone because she cannot resist that I press my nose hairs against her lips and tickle them without asking for anything in return except that she read Goethe aloud to me.
>>
>it hurt me because...
>pause
>attempt to tear
>little to no effect
>cuts to mother

Yeah nah
>>
muh shildren got offended gibs me that
>>
>This is about a school system thats failing our children
Nah bitch, thats you. You failed your own child
>>
>>66621513
I understand the feelings you are experiencing, friend. Her hair is truly not of this world; it cascades upon her clavicles like smooth liquid chocolate. Perhaps one moonlit eve we could abscond to my habitat and stretch our naked bodies upon my bearskin rug, a fire blazing away and showering us with warmth, as I simultaneously showered her butthole with tender kisses. I too, would request that she read aloud to me while I curl in her lap like an old, blind tomcat...however when she reached toward my great oaken bookshelf to retrieve my solid gold-bound copy of the most important of Goethe's works, Metamorphosis of Plants, I would tell her, "Nay," but oh so gently. I would lean close to her ear, my lips brushing her juicy lobe, and whisper, "Just start with the Greeks..."
>>
>>66621513
>>66623053
A+
>>
>>66622850

well that girl looks like she's dumb as a rock. I fail to see why are they so upset. If she manages to lead a humble, normal life raising children she can bless the Lord.

Do they really think she's some fucking Marie Curie? People have so much empty pride these days with nothing to show for it.
>>
File: P1010095.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
P1010095.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>66620961
lol
>>
File: 1452815087029.jpg (11 KB, 250x418) Image search: [Google]
1452815087029.jpg
11 KB, 250x418
>>66621513
>>66623053
>>
Her mom and her aunt...I wonder where her father was?
>>
>>66620384
That is a bullshit thing to say to a student even if he's right.
>>
>>66623731
True, but them expecting a big pay day over this is as bad.
>>
>>66624143
Agreed.
>>
>>66624278
spotted the bernie fag
>>
>>66620384
>/pol/ upset shes suing the school
>/pol/s meme character literally sues everyone for anything
>>
>>66624143
>>66624278

They're legitimately only suing for his firing. What the fuck are you guys talking about?

I will also note that these hominids spoke with bretty gewd grammar and syntax. Respect.
>>
>>66620384
Nigger can't even explain why it made her feel bad, just says because and trails off, and the worst part is they recorded that shit ahead of time, someone watched and decided that was the most airable part of that
>>
>>66620384
>'You'll never be smart'
>It really hurt me inside because.....(long pause)

lol she proved his point, she can't explain why is hurt her inside.
>>
>>66625129
it*
>>
File: d1202.png (20 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
d1202.png
20 KB, 200x200
>>66625003
>everything i don't like is reddit
Die.
>>
So will she bet prosecuted for doing drugs?
>>
>>66620384

>white lawyer working for free in hopes of large gibsmedat settlement

Ignored.
>>
File: 1413678115827.jpg (39 KB, 627x353) Image search: [Google]
1413678115827.jpg
39 KB, 627x353
>>66625223
But anon, what if they really are the reddit?
>>
File: 12575642317trump.gif (1002 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
12575642317trump.gif
1002 KB, 500x255
>>66624319
Oh damn you got me.
>>
>>66620384

OP is faggot, liar and fucking braindead waste of oxygen.

Race card... there was nothing about race there. Just very nigger sounding teacher calling out absentee bitch about her stupid question.
>>
>>66623053
You are a man of great understanding my brother. She is indeed the sort who requires an appreciation of the aesthetic splendor particular to women, particular to her, for whom I would gladly give my loins if only to behold the scent of the oils that have accumulated behind her lofty ears; it is an aesthetic splendor for which the angels would, with zeal offer their wings if only to descend to earth for an instant to behold; an aesthetic splendor so great that if the Holy Mother were to behold her, she would resign from her revered position and beseech God that it may be offered to her, for whom I would give my eyes if it meant I could see her brush her teeth just once. Ah to look upon such a beauteous being, the veritable avatar of Eve, is to develop an awareness of that gap from which a rib was extracted that she may be created. Has a man ever longed for a rib as I long for her; has a rib ever been so well crafted so to assume such a perfect form that to look upon her is to understand God as no hermit may come to understand Him despite the years spend in isolation. Her image comes as a susurrus to my soul, which titillates as if it were just admitted into paradise for it is an image of her lying on her stomach, her knees bent and her soft, pink feet barely touching as they swing back and forth, undulating in movement as her voice is while she reads of Faust's infatuation with Helen, every word striking pity for even the great work of Goethe becomes a mockery when read by her, her whose radiance in being surpasses what the poets of antiquity could conceive in crafting Helen so that one cannot but pity Faust, poor Faust who devoted himself to a creature infinitely inferior to her, her for whom I would die if only it meant I could search the trash bin for a used napkin so that I may spread her blessed mucus upon my chapped lips.
>>
I was seriously joking around when I made this thread. You are all fucked in the head. Fucks sake !
>>
>>66626800
Truly, these wondrous imaginings are too great for a humble soul such as mine. Granting even the dubious prospect that I would be able to maintain even a tenuous grip on my sanity in the presence of such radiant beauty, granting even that I, naught but a simple fool, could resist carefully collecting the toenail trimmings which have fallen into her washroom carpet and meticulously categorizing them to be added to my collection; how could I, an inferior being in every aspect, ever fill my senses with her essence while maintaining control over my bowels? Perhaps the moment I witness her is truly a unique event as the Divine Plan continues ceaselessly on; or, perhaps somehow after my death my spirit will wander, restless. I would float on the gentle breeze, an invisible spectator who viewed her in her most private moments. Then, and only then, could I enter her: I would exist within her, part of her, AS her. And finally I would be illuminated. I would finally learn what it felt like to tuck myself into the folds of her womb and live there.
>>
>>66628477
Ah to BE her; I did not dare dream it! What am I to do now that the prospect has been introduced to me; how can I sleep, eat, or relieve myself knowing that every moment that I waste in so doing is a moment that I am not her? Oh cruel, unscrupulous fate can a simple man like myself endure a moment of this wretched existence in which she exists beyond me, neither a part of me nor I of her; what purpose may I derive in breathing when each inhale is certain to follow only a sigh; a sigh relieving me of a strand of my soul for it escapes me lest it remain in this vessel doomed to remain detached from her. I suppose to make my being tolerable until cruel fate allows me the only respite from such an unfortunate existence as that in which I am not her, death; can a man fear death when his torment cannot exceed what he suffers in knowing that he is not her? Alas, my solace is simply to emulate her so that I may at least take my nose to my armpits after lathering them with Dove--she is the sort of woman, needless to say, who turns to Dove to ensure an excess of perspiration does not escape her, alas, if only she knew that I would sell my mother if only I could collect that excess so to use for my eyes when the tears they have grown accustomed to producing cease to flow to leave them no less dry than my soul. I will dress as she, speak as she, walk as she so that if I cannot become her, at least in those feeble hours beyond twilight when exhaustion falters the mind, I can look to the mirror and for an instant mistake myself for her; a man cannot hope for a greater happiness than that from this accursed existence.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.