[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at least 10s of millions of people in america are rabid fans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 120313-nfl-seahawks-fans-ln-cq.jpg (577 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
120313-nfl-seahawks-fans-ln-cq.jpg
577 KB, 1600x900
>at least 10s of millions of people in america are rabid fans if we got by ratings and attendance numbers
>these fans could easily get swayed by a show of support for their teams or anything positive for their teams

So why don't candidates go into whatever city they'll be at wearing the local teams colors and also including a segment about the team's into their speeches and rallies. Imagine how a candidate could get all of Illinois support if he says "WE'RE GOING TO GET THE CUBS THE WORLD SERIES. MAKE THE CUBS GREAT AGAIN".

That's literally millions of guaranteed votes right there. Why don't politicians take advantage of this?
>>
>>66619388
Some sports fans are so dumb it'd almost be like cheating.
>>
>>66619591
Politicians already cheat anyways. Why not take advantage of one of the easiest and biggest groups to sway and rack in easy votes?
>>
>>66619388
Sage
>>
Sports fans are the biggest sheeple in the world. Might as well take advantage of them.
>>
>>66619886
12sfag detected
>>
>>66619388
>>66619591
>>66619960

Once you pick a team every other team is going to hate you. Did you even think this through?
>>
How about we create a new league called the World League and create some new teams, let's call them white, black, yellow, brown, and red. The teams are scored on territory controlled and birthrate.

Now that's a sport I'd cheer for.
>>
>>66620239
Sports fans are dumbshits, relax. You can go into Chicago and yell DA BEARS and those idiots won't remember last week you were in green bay saying GO PACK GO
>>
>>66619388
Easy because you can only use it once, you can't go to every state and say "wow did you see X's game last year? They killed it, X pride"

They would have better luck actually picking a sport and try to influence people that way.
>>
>>66620239
Then just pick the largest markets. Like say you love the Yankees, Cowboys, Lakers etc. It'll still be a ton of people and easy votes.
>>
Imagine if Trump openly endorsed 4chan.
>>
>>66619388
Because for every team you back everyone else will hate you
>>
>>66619388
Still waiting to hear if trump is in the Rei or Asuka camp tho

>>66620804
>Trump: I've been known to browse some Mongolian basketweaving image boards in my time
>>
>>66620804
I'd probably get off my ass and vote for him if that was the case
>>
>>66619388
Go hawks
>>
>>66620949
You just got to be smart about it.
>>66620996
That weeb support would be immense. Asuka would be the wiser choice. Reifags will probably still not vote even if he endorsed her.
>>
>>66620996
Has anyone tweeted him that yet?
>>
>>66620682
Sure you can. Sports fans are just sheeple. They won't know or realize.
>>
>>66620996
Trump likes hot women. Asuka obviously.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.