[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesse Ventura For President
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_n0zr3rjgYg1t0x29no1_400.jpg (24 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0zr3rjgYg1t0x29no1_400.jpg
24 KB, 350x350
So /Pol/, would you vote for Jesse Ventura if he decided to run as an independent?
>>
No

He is a whiny cuck who pretends to be libertarian but is actually a leftist with a gun collection

Fuck him and his love of Mexico
>>
>>66618139
wrestler jesse was so cool, wtf happened
>>
>>66618139
Trump is a better version of him
>>
>>66618254
>whiny cuck
Government shill pls go
>>
>>66618317
He finally had time to bleed
>>
HIDDEN POWER
SECRETS
COVERUPS
CORRUPTION
>>
He's a blithering retard and his tv show was the fakest shit on trutv. Which is almost impressive. I'm glad Chris Kyle knocked him on his fat bald ass. Fuck that faggot.
>>
>>66618472
Ha!
>>
IVE HEARD THINGS THSLL BLOW YOUR MIND
AND I THINK ITS TIME YOU GET THE WHOLE STORY
>>
I am ashamed my state elected this fucktard. He whines and bitches about everything and is one of the most narcissistic people on TV.

The sheer fact that he sued Kyle's widow made me want to knock him the fuck out. Wish he would follow through on his promise to live somewhere else and never come back to the U.S. again.

He can literally go fuck himself and is an embarrassment to both the state of Minnesota and the Navy SEALs.
>>
>>66618892
Was he a bad governor?
>>
IM VESSE JENTURA
AND THIS IS THEORY CONSPIRACY
>>
>>66618139
I WAS A SOLDIER, I WORKED IN THE GOVERNMENT, I WAS A FIGHTER AND WE WILL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS
>>
I WUSH A NAYVEE SHEAL IN DA NAAANG I DON'T CHALK ABOUT MY MISHUNS

IF YOU DON'T THINK THE GUVERNMEND WUSH RESHPONSHIBLE FOR NIGHN ELEVUN, THEN YOOR NOT LIVING IN THE REHEEL WORLD

THERMITE PAINT
>>
File: weveblownitwideopen.jpg (32 KB, 468x356) Image search: [Google]
weveblownitwideopen.jpg
32 KB, 468x356
no.
>>
>>66618892
Better than the mumbling alcoholic we currently have.
>>
>>66618139
He let all the Somalis in

No.

Also, he is the Original DUUUUUDE WEEEED.
>>
>>66619252
That's like saying a kick in the face is better than one in the balls.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.