[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISLAMAPHOBES ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: 1456187739528.jpg (110 KB, 713x849) Image search: [Google]
1456187739528.jpg
110 KB, 713x849
/pol/ absolutely BTFO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq4BFIoPCLI
>>
File: 1453561621190.jpg (48 KB, 485x375) Image search: [Google]
1453561621190.jpg
48 KB, 485x375
>>66617399

No doubt some random jewtube video has demolished an entire ideology.

Good job OP quality post.

Australian seal of approval.
>>
File: 1451338926752.jpg (37 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1451338926752.jpg
37 KB, 439x290
>"all time videos" specifically designed to cater to low attention span faggots
>audience mostly white people
>disseminating outright lies
>pro-muslim propoganda

hmm wonder who could be behind this
>>
File: images_93.jpg (20 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
images_93.jpg
20 KB, 332x443
>>66618064
>>
>>66617399

Lol I stopped after the first "lie" muslims trained to hate the west, polled 50k muslims from allied countries about it, they love the west... come on. Blatent propaganda. Now if they'd polled a few billion muslims and posted the acurate results..
>>
>>66618352
>HURR DURR ITS TURKEY BETTER INSULT

Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>66618064
You're blaming the jews for pro-muslim propaganda? I don't think you understand how the jews work.
>>
>>66618500
stay mad cockroach cuck :)
>>
>>66618773
cuckroach**
>>
>>66617399
NAZPHOBEA
>>
>>66617399
First of all. Those last two quotes are not in the Quran, they're in the hadiths, so it shows how much research these two nu-male beta faggots did. I mean quoting the fucking Huffington Post, seriously?

Furthermore, the quotes only protect people who are not enemies of Islam, a.k.a, those that agree with it and do not criticize it.
>>
>>66618773

>cockroach cuck
>cockroach

Missed a good opportunity there
>>
File: HE.png (27 KB, 426x266) Image search: [Google]
HE.png
27 KB, 426x266
>>
>>66617399
Any youtube video that starts with a number is always clickbait
>>
File: 392315324.jpg (24 KB, 412x610) Image search: [Google]
392315324.jpg
24 KB, 412x610
>>66618500
>>
10 Truths I learned about Islam:

1) Muhammad would be considered a war criminal for his actions today.

2) Muhammad would be considered a pedophile today for his marriage to a 6-year old girl Aisha. He would also be considered a polygamist due to his other 12 wives.

3) Muhammad advocated slavery, even taking women and children as slaves after slaughtering the males. He also had a harem of slaves to satisfy his sexual pleasure in addition to his dozens of wives.

4) Muhammad ordered assassinations and torturing of his enemies.

5) Muhammad ordered those who left his religion be put to death, just like ISIS does.

6) Contrary to what modern Muslims will tell you, Muhammad was the aggressor in the wars that he fought. His cult wasn't being persecuted, in fact the leaders of Mecca allowed him to preach peacefully for years despite disagreeing with him. It wasn't until Muhammad got frustrated at a lack of converts that he decided to openly attack the pagans who worshipped in mecca, destroying their idols and temples.

7) Muhammad ordered the slaughter of hundreds of innocent tribesman of the Qurayza, a jewish tribe that lived in Medina.

8) Muhammad once praised the pagan gods in an attempt to gain their support for his monotheistic religion, this event, known as the "Satanic Verses" is denied by Muslims to this day, even though historical accounts and biographies of Muhammad attest that the event occurred.

9) Muhammad ordered a man tortured to death with fire, slowly and painfully, then after he was dead he took his wife as a sex slave.

10) Muhammad was likely an epileptic, and his "messages from Allah" that he claimed to receive during his episodes were likely made up by himself due to his experience traveling around arabia as a merchant before he decided to become a "prophet."
>>
PSA MUSLIMS ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

CHECK OUT THESE BLOGS AND REPORT THEM. ANGER INDUCING POSTS

http://themuslimsarecoming.tumblr.com/
http://muslimsconqueringeurope.tumblr.com/
http://daughterofeurope.tumblr.com/
>>
>doesn't quote anyone actually telling the "lies"
>"Studies show"
>doesn't state name and author of the study

Just another Muslim apologist propaganda piece.

Muslims are such bad liars it's hilarious to observe their ineptitude
>>
File: cuddles13.gif (805 KB, 500x235) Image search: [Google]
cuddles13.gif
805 KB, 500x235
>>66620638
i already fixed it for him, you magical queer :3
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.