[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what is Lebanon and why do people say it's based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1457400201820.png (181 KB, 2100x834) Image search: [Google]
1457400201820.png
181 KB, 2100x834
What is it? What has it done? Any redpills about it? And why are people saying it's based in Syria General threads?
>>
Libya is about 40% christian, and it is mostly secular.

Many Libyans are fighting with the Syrian Army.

However, they are still sandniggers.
>>
>>66617573
You dumb ass. OP is asking about Lebanon not Libya..
>>
>>66617573
>Libya
Lebanon
>>
There are many christians there, and it has a secular and strong government. Not really based, but grat compared to the rest of the shithole countries in that region. My great grandmother was from Lebanon and I'm 100% white, so they must be white
>>
>>66617325
Remember Hezbollah? They fight ISIS, they fight Israel and they are Lebanese!
>>
>>66617573
Holy fuck you germans are dumb!
>>
File: AnotherNakba.jpg (882 KB, 2023x1608) Image search: [Google]
AnotherNakba.jpg
882 KB, 2023x1608
Lebanon is where nakbas are made
>>
File: 3494.jpg (179 KB, 1056x571) Image search: [Google]
3494.jpg
179 KB, 1056x571
>>66617325
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx2o6xU_JvI
>>
File: 1444940435177.png (398 KB, 508x685) Image search: [Google]
1444940435177.png
398 KB, 508x685
>>66617793
>>66617894
>>66618304
>being this ass blasted
It is 6:00 in the morning.
all i did was get the name wrong, however I am not wrong over all.
>>
Remember when Lebanon started a war with the Jews their President appeared on TV literally crying and begging the world to help them? I bet Sinoria does
>>
Cause Lebanon et Syria were French

Unfortunately, the majority of Christians have fled Lebanon and were replaced by muslim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7qx5oYdOEA
>>
>>66618458
Yes you are, 46% of the Lebanese are christians and they dont fight in Syrian Army. So I say it again, holy fuck you krauts are dumb
>>
bump
I just want to know because my great grandfather came to America from Lebanon after his dad was decapitated by Muslims for a horse ranch farm thing under ottoman rule. They came from some small village in the south and and that's all I know.
>>
>>66618642
>holy fuck you krauts are dumb

Whatever you say, Mohammad I'm just going by what some articles are saying.

If I am misrepresenting your home country, maybe you should clarify some more for us.

keep warm ;^)
>>
It used to be the only Christian majority country in the Middle East.

Now it's taken over by fanatical Shia puppets of Iran, many Christians have left the country and they are now a minority.
>>
>>66617325
>tfw been dating a qt ortodox leb for 4 years

shit is supremely cash
they are born redpilled

imma tie it down bros
>>
>>66619220
Yeah, my senpai came from Lebanon somewhere down the line and it's deeply instilled in our minds that Muslims are dirty and violent. My Grandfather wouldn't let them into his store for the longest time.
>>
>>66619322
HA! I knew I didn't post "desu" in that other thread! They're automatically making familia (f.a.m.) senpai. Anyways, I ment family instead of Senpai.
>>
Government style designed to be inclusive of all so you dont end up with disenfranchised minorities because a government focuses on their sect of Islam.
>>
>>66618466
is there a youtube video of it? If so please link.
>>
>>66619043
>be dumb and uneducated
>le your immigrant rapefugee if you aren't uneducated

Eternal kraut strikes again
>>
>>66620412
>Ice Mongolian calls Germans stupid
>only thing Ice Mongolians accomplished was establish Nokia
>Ice Mongolians had to sell Nokia to Microsoft.

top fucking kek.
>>
>>66620730
What did you estabalish? Biggest Cuck-caliphate of the Europe? That's your best accomplishment?
>>
>>66618458
>>being this ass blasted
Just another day on /pol/
>>
>>66621088
>Biggest Cuck-caliphate of the Europe?

You mean making Europe our bitch for the fourth time?
>>
>>66617325
it is a shithole full of criminals
>>
>>66621539
Yeah, sure.

>kraut is this fucking delusional
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.