[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is /pol/ full of christfags shilling? why do they still worship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: hitler111.png (151 KB, 395x399) Image search: [Google]
hitler111.png
151 KB, 395x399
why is /pol/ full of christfags shilling? why do they still worship a dead jew on a cross? is it because of the crusaders?
>>
>>66616383
Its because of the crusaders. Say what you will about christfags, but they have the wests best interests in mind. They dont force us to convert, they just laugh at us and tell us that we will burn in hell.

Better than the mudslime option.
>>
>>66616383
Good News he is risen from the dead.. repent and believe Jesus is Lord.
>>
>>66616515
but there are other kebab removers in history. I don't think a lot of them do though. A lot of them where I live help the Syrian savages whereas the atheists don't. Plus christfags are the biggest opponents of black abortion
>>
>>66616612
necromancy?
>>
>>66616756
Being God he has all power over life and death ...
>>
>>66616815
except there is no god
>>
>>66616707
>but there are other kebab removers in history

Yeah yeah, we all know how you mapleniggers have a hardon for sikhs.

>Plus christfags are the biggest opponents of black abortio

I dunno, most of the christians I know are extremely racist and do not feel bad at all that the biggest threat to a nigger is its own mother. Its white abortion they care about,they know we are losing the breeding race.
>>
>>66616865
The fool hath said in his heart;"there is no God."

http://biblehub.com/psalms/14-1.htm
>>
>>66616882
no, communists were kebab removers

most christfags i know weep when black fetuses are aborted

>>66617057
dumbest and most overated quote in the world
>>
>>66617274
>in the world

http://biblehub.com/john/17-16.htm

"I do not ask You to take them out of the world, but to keep them from the evil one. "They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. "Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth.…

For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. 13And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.

http://biblehub.com/hebrews/4-12.htm
>>
jews got over on us in rome, and they've been in our heads ever since. it's a difficult tie to break, like Stockholm Syndrome x1000
>>
>>66616383
because there was a george carlin thread and nothing scares the christfags more than witty men who hate religion.

christfags on /pol/ would support muslim rapefugees before they support someone of a similar political/economical mindset who doesnt believe.

they are unironically literally and on all levels physically muslims.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 500x313
>>
>>66618487
quoting a deist. you know he wasnt a jew believer right?

you know he wrote his own version of the bible and he took out all of the jesus miracles?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Bible
>>
>>66618616
Not really all that relevant. Religion of some sort is needed to justify rights, and if Christianity, a powerful conservative religion, is that body, so be it.
>>
>>66616383
Because of all religions, Christianity is the less degenerated and stupid (easter religions are fucking mad-tier).

Atheism is no better and utopian.
>>
>>66618723
its relevant to the OP, its also relevant to your reply to the OP.

jefferson wasnt a christfag in regards to anything that is relative to todays "moral majority"

>religion of some sort is needed to justify rights

false as fuck my friend. the fact remains that taking anything that isnt yours is regarded as shitty behavior.

whether its life, loot, land, or pussy.

im pretty sure stealing your neighbors falafel was considered wrong before the first tribal leaders decided to ration the falafel out.
>>
>>66619052
TL;DR
>>
File: 1457117201972.gif (263 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
1457117201972.gif
263 KB, 600x304
>>66619231
>nigger
>>
>>66616383
Christianity has good moral values compared to other religions but at the end of the day it's still a kike tool and the idiots on this board fell for it soley as a response to the attack on Christianity by the Jewish media.
>>
File: 15982372421.jpg (42 KB, 736x464) Image search: [Google]
15982372421.jpg
42 KB, 736x464
>>66618484
i'm a christ fag and would forgive a lying athiest quicker than a lying christian because the christian is supposed to know better and spurns the word of God every time he lies. granted, i would still forgive them both. i admit i got buttmad when older christians voted cruz on super tuesday and saturday just because muh religion.

also, i'm actually a fan of george carlin still even after finding christ. i even quoted his invisible sky man bit to a friend back when i was in high school trying to be edgy.
>>
>>66619421
Pretty much this.

It's not a threat to the west, so it's not worth attacking at this point.
>>
File: 1454792359332.gif (2 MB, 389x279) Image search: [Google]
1454792359332.gif
2 MB, 389x279
>>66619421
all abrahamic religions share the core tenants of the ten commandments.

dont kill, dont steal, dont horde.

funny how the leaders of all 3 do the exact opposite.

>mfw some of the /pol/ posters hate niggers but dont hate themselves.

degenerate as fuck.
>>
>>66619467
stay sectarian my friend.
>>
>>66616383
I'm an athiest, but unlike almost every other religion I have grown to appreciate Christianity.

I disagree with a lot of aspects, and think that some of them are actually toxic, but I think that some of the core tenants revolving around morality, the family unit (less so on the unit itself, and the roles prescribed within it, but a return to actually taking parenting and monogomy seriously again), and communities are quite important, and have helped to shape western society. I also think that those aspects have begun to significantly weaken over the last few decades, increasingly drastically with the rise of the internet, and I see that as a sad thing.

I would be in favour of society trying to re-embrace those aspects again, and I think that a part of that is admitting that Christianity (in this day and age) is not a threat to progress and our quality of life, ESPECIALLY when compared to certain other religions like Islam.

You don't HAVE to take the good with the bad. But I wish society at large would stop DISMISSING the good aspects of Christianity simply because of the bad ones.

t. Athiest gay Australian man who grew up in a fractured household.
>>
>>66620246
its fine when its a subset of culture ausbro. but when a majority owns the influence and is oppressed by outsiders, opportunists arise.

if a sectarian country with muslim leanings were the worlds emperors and they attempted to control the economics of an entire region, opportunists would arise to wage war in the name of christ. using any and all tools to make the goal a reality.

there's plenty of shit in the bible that is highly objectionable and a lot more that is blatantly ignored.

religion is a social tool in the west. in the east its a tool of war and survival.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.