[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
paris hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 822_13.jpg (49 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
822_13.jpg
49 KB, 720x960
seriously, tell me one reason why you would ever want to go to paris:

-smells like raw sewage because they refuse to dig a proper system (muh catacombs)
-everyone there is either a french snob who hates the tourists or a tourist worth hating
-seven euros for a street crepe

honestly, worst city I've seen in Europe.
thoughts?

pic related, it's me
>>
Wanna visit the Bataclan
>>
>you can feel smug and laugh at frenchcucks
>blend in with local community, buy a white flag to show your french pride
>front row seat to Bataclan 2.0

What's not to like?
>>
Son you're nuttin but neck ain't you
>>
>>66616094
>honestly, worst city I've seen in Europe.
Athens is worse. Great historical monuments, but the actual city is horrific
>>
>>66616603
Where his traps at?
>>
I was there last year, the northern parts are literally africa.
>>
File: sure.jpg (2 KB, 125x115) Image search: [Google]
sure.jpg
2 KB, 125x115
>>66616094

>that neck

bruh df
>>
>>66616094
The worst city in Europe is better than any city in North America tbqh. I dreamt of seeing Europe my entire life. Reading the histories of Europe and of all the historical places was like thinking about Wonderland as a child. North American cities are basically carbon copies of one another with barely one "attraction" that can hardly capture an ounce of appeal. Why Europeans. Why are you letting these savages destroy wonderland??!!!
>>
It's giraffe fuks like you that make me hate this board
>>
>>66616094
I didnt really care for paris when I went, France was too brown for my tastes.

I did like germany though, but I was there in 2006, and it was not a caliphate yet.

Sydney fucking sucked, Venice was awesome but reeked of shit, Seville was alright but reeked of shit, Amsterdam reeked of weed and cum.
>>
File: neck man.png (48 KB, 199x193) Image search: [Google]
neck man.png
48 KB, 199x193
>>66616094
>>
LOOK DOWN, LOOK DOWN, DON'T LOOK THEM IN THE EYE

RUN, 24601, RUN.
>>
>>66616094
French are fags and most murkans hate them and their snooty ass attitude. I would never go to france except as the last stop on the coming crusade
>>
>>66616094
holy shit this neck has to be a shoop
>>
File: 1409499427181.jpg (58 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
1409499427181.jpg
58 KB, 800x534
>>66616094
>paris metro
>>
>>66616094
it doesn't even look like you have a chin, its like a flesh log with a face and hair on it
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 400x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 400x559
seriously, tell me one reason why you would ever want to occupy paris:

smells like raw asspain because they keep losing wars (muh maginot line)

everyone there is either a french snob who hates the Germans or a jew worth burning

seven hundred thousand Reichmarks euros for a salad

honestly, worst city I've conquered in Europe.

thoughts?

pic related, it's me
>>
>>66616094
>worst city in Europe

Cunt can you even into Glasgow?
>>
>>66618976
keksimus maximus
>>
used to live in Paris, it's overrated in a lot of ways, but it has a charm to it. Metro system is great and the architecture is nice. French is a beautiful language and (a lot of) French women are hot
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 500x666
>>66616094
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.