[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Britcucks still pay taxes for this old bitch to live off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: old thing.jpg (202 KB, 940x705) Image search: [Google]
old thing.jpg
202 KB, 940x705
Why do Britcucks still pay taxes for this old bitch to live off of welfare? Why aren't brits rioting in the streets?

She's useless, she's only symbolic and yet you stuff her gullet and wipe her ass and bow down to her and yet you cucks mock us Americans when we have more power, more money, and don't bow down to people who are casket shopping.

What the fuck is wrong with you brits?
>>
>>66615768
Fuck that hag
>>
>>66615768
>Why do Britcucks still pay taxes for this old bitch
They don't. Her Majesty pays them.

>Americans
>Not being uneducated
Pick one.
>>
Is there any Canadian money that gets their way?

I don't know, maybe a couple thousand CDN to buy a bag of chips or something.
>>
File: patting the fossil.jpg (71 KB, 350x515) Image search: [Google]
patting the fossil.jpg
71 KB, 350x515
>>66615768
How old is that fossil anyways?
>>
>>66615977
Not a cent. All the benefits with no cost.
>>
It's Literally the Brit version of disney castle. Good for shekels from dumb White trash females.
>>
>>66615768
tourism you stupid fuck. every retard that goes to england wants some stupid ass knickknack with the officialâ„¢ royal seal on it. they want to see all the royal castles and houses and shops. if there is no real royalty, nobody would care.
>>
File: fake queen.jpg (34 KB, 535x400) Image search: [Google]
fake queen.jpg
34 KB, 535x400
>>66616035
I can just see the thought bubbles from Michele

>My husband was democratically elected
>you great great great grandfather duped a bunch of people in to following him and his children were so ineffective that they lost power to parliament.
>You're not even royalty anyway you old bitch

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/dec/02/king-richard-iii-dna-cousins-queen-ancestry
>>
>>66616294
I visited England and didn't give two fucks about your welfare queen. I didn't visit Buckingham palace or big fucking ben,
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhyYgnhhKFw

CGP Grey explains solid facts to OP
>>
>>66616619
This, most of my trip to London was spent frequenting eastern european and west indian prostitutes.
>>
>>66615851
>Aussies
>Still living under her
so called
> Majesty

>>66615851
>>66616081
>>66615977
Why don't you Aussies and you Canadians revolt and refuse to recognize this old bag as your Queen? Why not separate entirely and tell the old bat to shove it up her twat?
>>
File: 1454566396432.jpg (47 KB, 450x555) Image search: [Google]
1454566396432.jpg
47 KB, 450x555
>Not supporting the Queen

Just kill yourself now.
>>
>>66615768
Why do americucks pay taxes to the government when they only give it to banks to piss it away on gambling with the whole world at stake. They are useless and only exists because they have bought off every president since Kennedy. You love your history and in the same time pissing on the founding fathers that wanted a free america. Now you are all slaves to loans and debts. I rather bow down to a queen that actually been part of a war that bankers founded both sides on. In america, the land of the free, you arrest people for exposing the lies your government trying to hide. In America, land of the brave bold, you massacre little children and the pose like you just killed a big buck or something.
>>
>>66616866
>Why don't you Aussies and you Canadians revolt and refuse to recognize this old bag as your Queen?
Why would we? It would offer no benefit, but immese detriment.
>>
Doesn't really bother me desu could live with or without. But I have noticed that the most vocal people against monarchy are often just envious, deep down to their core they can't except that some people are luckier at birth than others. Essentially communists frustrated by their own irrelevance.
>>
>>66617077
>They are useless and only exists because they have bought off every president since Kennedy.
Other countries have banks. Is there a country without them?
>Now you are all slaves to loans and debts.
I have no debt, and I'm not alone.
> In America, land of the brave bold, you massacre little children and the pose like you just killed a big buck or something.
That picture was taken in Afghanistan, it says so in the filename.
>>
The British Royalty brings in much more money than it spends, both in property holdings and tourism. British castles are more appealing to tourists than those in France or disneyland or whatever because they are "real" and are being used. There is a certain prestige/heritage that the royalty brings to otherwise un-noteworthy old buildings that are everywhere in Europe. Her Majesty is essentially a brand that brings in a ton of tourist dollars.
>>
File: 1455638539155.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455638539155.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
Any pom have that pic of Farage looking out the car window with memetext on it?

I can't find mine
>>
Having heritage and culture?

>REEEE YOU CAN'T EAT THAT
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 647x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 647x480
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.