[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you turn to a life of crime if you couldn't get a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Snrub.jpg (28 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
Snrub.jpg
28 KB, 500x376
Would you turn to a life of crime if you couldn't get a job because of your background?

I'm asking for a friend who wants me to do research on the subject.
>>
What type of crime are you talking about? you mean petty shoplifting or just shaking people down?
>>
Turn to god in your time of need he only will save you from a life of degeneracy
>>
>>66614437
Bar fights. No felonies but "he" has many of them.
>>
>>66614334
>couldn't get a job because of your background?
Impossible. There are loads of odd jobs out there. You don't need to be legally employed by someone to make money.
>>
>>66614548
Stop being a faggot
>>66614609
Depends he might still be able to get a job but he will have to go in person to the place (to prove he isn't evil).
>>
If I actually couldn't get a job I'd get bennies first off (hopefully).
However, there's always work on oil rigs and merchant marines. I'd join one of those, buy a shittly laptop and books on code with my advance pay.
Once I learn that I could make my way in the world. IT and design is all based on what have you done. Often they don't even check records. If I can't, I'll plan an app or program for a few months, then code it at a hackathon. Rinse repeat untill I get noticed, or win the prize.
If I got a job from it, great. If I win a prize from it, even better, because now I have 50k and the money from my app coming in, so I can continue coding and shit, maybe release emulators for side cash, and then I can get some investments.
>>
File: man-bites-dog.jpg (39 KB, 595x325) Image search: [Google]
man-bites-dog.jpg
39 KB, 595x325
i'd prefer not to.

but hey, if you get caught for some petty shit then prison is sort of like a neet box.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-03+at+06.27.18).jpg (110 KB, 777x411) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-03+at+06.27.18).jpg
110 KB, 777x411
>>66614334
Nice try FBI
>>
I like the way Snrub thinks
>>
>>66614918
If I had a battlestation in prison I would be pretty content tbqh. And maybe a bit comfier mattress.

Internet is a human right
>>
Find ways to make your own money that isn't illegal.
>>
File: Everyone take a chill pill.jpg (38 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
Everyone take a chill pill.jpg
38 KB, 400x315
>>66614334
If i can't get out of retail by next year i'll look into it
I haven't got that many society approved morals anyway
>>
>>66614609
Quit acting like a nigger. Oh who am i kidding you are a complete nigger and you're just barreling down the niggerdom path.
>>
>>66614334
No, no amount of money is worth my freedom.
>>
>>66614334
nah , id just spit on the system and go live in the woods and marry a bear or something
>>
>>66615201
He has stopped being a nigger by changing his ways but it doesn't matter and you can never erase your past anymore.
>>
>>66614334
MILITARY IS LIKE THE PRISON YOU'LL END UP IN. EXCEPT YOU'LL ACTUALLY HAVE FUN, GET THE RIGHT KIND OF RESPECT, AND MAKE A BUNCH OF MONEY WITH BENAFITS
>>
>>66615400
>he has stopped changing his ways

First off we know you're talking about yourself and not a "friend" and second off

>considering a life a crime
>stopped being a nigger

Choose one.
>>
No, crime is for niggers.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.