[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1412792334_sarah-sole-gangsta.jpg (14 KB, 300x399) Image search: [Google]
1412792334_sarah-sole-gangsta.jpg
14 KB, 300x399
If Reddit hates Hillary, does that make her our ally?
>>
no but it makes you a faggot
>>
>>66614238
The enemy of our enemy must be an ally. That's how we end up with terrorists.
>>
>>66614238
OP is a faggot
>>
>>66614238
No, Hillary is the greatest of all evils in this election.
>>
I heard she posted there a few day ago. Does anyone know what came of it?
>>
>>66614238
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>66614238
no
http://wontvotehillary.com/

do it, even if voting republican.
>>
>>66614238
because she's the enemy Trump will be facing in a few months
>>
No, Hillary is the Ancient Evil that we may have to temporarily join with reddit to defeat. Not the other way around.
>>
>>66614500
Either way, Reddit goes into damage control
>>
No. Hillary is a damned criminal and evil. But on top of that, she's the final boss for both for both websites' chosen candidates, Trump and Sanders.

I'd say we hate her more on general principle, but the Bernie people probably wish she burned.
>>
>>66614422
That was fake.
>>
File: grinning_intensifies.gif (288 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
grinning_intensifies.gif
288 KB, 240x320
>>66614238
No, it makes Bernfags our mercenaries.
>>
>>66614238
>pol has more in common with reddit than Hillary
>let's support Hillary
>I'm not a shill
>>
>>66614238
No.

Everyone on all sides wants her gone.
>>
>>66614238
>THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND
that is a phrase meaning that in order to take out a mutual enemy, people come together
Joining with Hillary isn't going to take down Reddit, but joining with Reddit might take down Hillary.
Ergo, Reddit is the "friend" in this scenario
>>
>>66615480
Fucking this.

If all of the Dem voters went for Sanders, this bitch would get locked out of even having a shot at the White House.
>>
>suggesting internet boards being """"allies""""
Maybe we should all go outside for a few minutes
>>
>>66614238
No you fool.
The enemy of your enemy is not your friend by proxy. The closest thing to an alliance you have is both hating the same enemy, but you are by NO MEANS friends.
>>
watching CNN and some of the democratic debate

>90 people are killed by guns in America every day
Why isn't she called on this shit like Trump was every step of the way during his debate?
>>
File: lead_960.jpg (61 KB, 960x669) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
61 KB, 960x669
>>66614238
No, because Ledditers support someone worse than Hillary. TopKike Bernie Sanders.
The smart move would be to let Hillary win the nomination so she splits the Demoncrats right down the middle with only 50% of their support. (Bernie supporters would never vote Hillary if she wins primaries, but Hillary supporters will vote Bernie if He wins.)
Meanwhile, God Emperor Trump rallies the Republic to obliterate the cannonfodder Demoncrat Hillary. If anything, we should be convincing people to support Hillary enough to the point where she will win Primaries, but lose the Finals. Leddit is hardcore Bernfaggotry and should never be sided with.

Congrats OP for finding the one exception to that philosophy.
>>
if /pol/ heard half her policies without being told they were from her they would support her
>>
In a sense. I hate Sanders far more than I hate Hillary but that doesn't mean I support her beyond wanting her to win the nomination for an easy Trump win.
>>
>>66616356
Its wrong
It's "the enemy of my enemy is not my friend"

It means that just because you have a common enemy it doesnt mean you should trust them
>>
>>66614238
I dont think shes anyones ally shes the antichrist would you side with the antichrist?
>>
I like Hillary more than Reddit.

So yes.

Praise queen Hillary.
>>
>>66618733
If you support Hillary for anything more than becoming the Democrat nominee, you deserve to be gassed.
>>
Yes she is our ally. #anybodybutthejewkike #hilldog
>>
>>66618832

Go back 2 peddit.

If you support any position peddit has, you deserve to be dropped into a meat grinder slowly, feet first.
>>
>>66618709
Umm yeah
>>
You must be new here if you think "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." It's like you know nothing of how this absurd philosophy has politically facefucked us every time we've gone in there.
>>
>>66619238
Are you retarded, supporting Hillary for the nomination is the best thing for Donald Trump. It puts the Dems in a sweetspot of not being able to compete against Trump, while suppressing the one candidate that is capable of putting up a struggle against the God Emperor. Once she wins the nomination, we dump her, leaving the Dems, Tumblr, and Leddit royally and utterly buttfucked. I'm not saying worship the ground like you're prepared to do. I'm suggesting we use the same influence that created "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" & "Gushing Granny" to win Shillary the nomination. You were literally prepared to suck her SheCock, you fucking cuck.

> Praise queen Hillary

You deserve to live in her dungeon.
>>
>>66619729
Into the middle East* fuck
>>
daily reminder if you vote for Hillary, it counts as 2 votes.
>>
>>66614238
Fuck no you're voting for Bernie you piece of shit
>>
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.