[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BELARUS - MOST WHITE NATION ON EARTH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Coat_of_arms_of_Belarus.svg.png (1 MB, 2000x1988) Image search: [Google]
Coat_of_arms_of_Belarus.svg.png
1 MB, 2000x1988
Daily reminder that Belarus is the last bastion of wholsome traditional European living in Europe.

>99.4% whites
>99.2% Christian
>based president idolizes Hitler
>SJW types in prison and tortured by police
>no relations with EU, extremely close with Putin's Russia
>extremely traditional, patriotic population
>Belarus is fairly isolationist
>Masculine, militarized society
>traditional male/female roles

When will YOU move to Belarus, /pol/?
>>
nah, too much of a post-commie shithole
>>
>>66613820
Going to visit there in may. Want to go with or you dont have passport?
>>
>>66613989
What? Are you asking me if you need a passport to travel to Belarus?
>>
>>66613965
>says the Hungarian
Kek
>>
File: 1.png (68 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1.png
68 KB, 512x512
>>66613965
>hungary mentions shitholes
>>
>>66613820
>it's the same Belarussian-Canadian poster every single day
Why do you shill so hard?
>>
>>66614094
You need Belarussian passport to enter Belarus.
>>
>>66614267
No you don't. You need a visa. We held the IIHF World Hockey Championship 2 years ago, many people came from around the world to cheer their country on. But yes I was born and raised in Belarus so I do have a passport of the Republic of Belarus.

>>66614262
It's my patriotic duty
>>
>>66614529
Any qts?
>>
File: 000452_662753.gif (350 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
000452_662753.gif
350 KB, 800x534
>>66614661
Of course, we are Slavs.
>>
100% Slav, though
>>
>>66614995
Point?
>>
>slav
>white
>>
>>66613820
Slavs are the fool's gold of races. Don't be deceived by their fair skin, they're shitskins on the inside.
>>
Met a Belarusian before. Kid was so awkward but also hilarious. He used to hit on every girl he thought was decent looking. Actually admired him cause he didn't give any fucks. Still text him from time to time, I'll miss you Alexey
>>
>>66613820
>slavs
>white
>>
are Belarusians actually Christian? How is being christian positive?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.