[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attention Super Tuesday II Voters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: johnkasich2.png (357 KB, 555x408) Image search: [Google]
johnkasich2.png
357 KB, 555x408
If you want to beat Hillary Clinton this November, throw your support behind this man. He will raise our nation up like no other candidate can.
>>
File: 1453768273736.jpg (34 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1453768273736.jpg
34 KB, 450x450
THIS IS THE TRUE SAVIOUR OF AMERICA VOTE TUMP!!!
>>
>>66612995
Yes, alternatively, vote Tump as a write in so that Kasich won't need as many votes to beat Trump.
>>
who's that
>>
>>66613113
https://johnkasich.com/
>>
>>66612938
Why would we vote for the Lehman candidate?
>>
What's this dudes name again, John O'Malley or something? Jim Webb? I forget.
>>
>>66612938
>kasich

Guy is a total warmonger. Openly said he wants to invade multiple countries.

Kasich = WW3
>>
>>66613625
Lehman Brothers hired thousands of people. They were not all instrumental in its collapse. John Kasich happened to work for them, but he hardly had any hand in any of the mismanagement.
>>
>>66613841
Can you cite this info? I am having trouble finding it.
>>
>>66613950

He said so during the debates

The guy truly has no clue
>>
>>66614586
What are you talking about? Which debate? Which Country? I seriously cannot find what you are talking about. You're not talking about how he supported regime change in North Korea are you?
>>
What does he plan to do to help the black community specifically?
>>
File: 1457254161574.jpg (28 KB, 598x350) Image search: [Google]
1457254161574.jpg
28 KB, 598x350
>>66612938

cuck/10
>>
>>66612938

Who is that?
>>
>>66612938
He's a Democrat wearing a Republican hat just like trump, fuck him.
>>
>>66614734
http://reason.com/blog/2016/02/11/john-kasich-offers-hope-on-criminal-just
helping the black community is kind of a broad statement, but in terms of issues with police relations, here is some of the criminal justice reform he has enacted in Ohio. He will help black communities with his improvements to the economy. There are still a lot more facets to that issue to consider however.
>>
File: 1457218222038.png (45 KB, 863x455) Image search: [Google]
1457218222038.png
45 KB, 863x455
Reminder
>>
>>66614816
John Kasich actually is not in favor of gay marriage, but he accepts the decision the supreme court made, although he would prefer the issue were left to the states.
>>
>>66615020
He is not a democrat, albeit he is more moderate than the other republicans. He's far more flexible than Cruz, however. He understands the issues much better than Trump and already has a plan of action for the first 100 days in office. And he has years and years of experience on Rubio. He will ultimately work together with both sides of the aisle and make sure things get done. Isn't that what so much of this is about anyway? Isn't everyone tired of the threats of government shutdowns? This guy will make washington run smooth and efficiently again.
>>
>>66612938
I'm voting for the conservative with the best chance to win in the general, and that is kasich. The next president is going to choose at least two Supreme Court justices and I'll be damned if there are two more sotomayors sitting on the bench of the highest court in the land
>>
>>66615529
This guy gets it
>>
File: 1445125094573.jpg (367 KB, 1280x931) Image search: [Google]
1445125094573.jpg
367 KB, 1280x931
>>66613841
>>66613950
>>66614698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPr2lstQf-A

I really like John Kasich and I wish he hadn't said these things, but as it stands I would much rather watch Hillary Clinton fuck up another lapful of third world monkey hutches by mistake than see Kasich melt a bunch of our cities as a matter of principle.
>>
>>66615473
>talks like a realist
>on /pol/
You must be new here
>>
>>66615821
The only things the Russians understand is strength, if we sit by and appease them, they will walk all over us, which they have done in Syria. As for arming the Ukrainians, I don't think this is necessarily a contradiction of what John Kasich said in terms of the U.S. not being involved directly in civil wars, key word here being directly. As of late, America has put its troops directly in the middle of other countries' civil wars, by arming the Ukrainians we are getting involved with a civil war in a matter of speaking, but if we do not put troops their, it is not direct, and further more, the ukrainian conflict at this point may be considered a proxy war because of Russia's heavy handed involvement in the region. Finally, we are NATO allies, I think it is important that we send a strong message to our NATO allies that we will defend them. Ukraine is not a part of NATO, but it is close enough to the NATO sphere of influence that I think it is in our interests to keep Russian from encroaching on the space. Maybe John Kasich was thinking this, maybe he wasn't, but I think the move is good nonetheless.
>>
>>66615821
why the fuck is she crawling into the dryer?
>>
>>66616422
>Ukraine not apart of NATO
>we should weaponize them
>just because fuck Russia
Yeah I'm sure kasich will do wonders if he's elected
>>
File: 1456256201012.gif (997 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1456256201012.gif
997 KB, 500x332
>>
>>66612938
He is king cuckservative, no thanks
>>
>>66612938
>slightly more likeable Jeb Bush
Nah
>>
>can beat Clinton in November
>literally UNKNOWN by about 10% of the electorate
lmao
>>
>>66616702
Well Russia has been doing stuff because Fuck everyone else so are we going to lie down and take it? Appeasement doesn't work, we saw that in World War II. And when nations like North Korea threaten international peace, Russia does fuck-all about it, and even holds up the UN when they try to apply sanctions. We can't let this shit fly anymore.
>>
>>66616878
it will be hard to be unknown if he is the nominee
>>
>>66616422

You retarded POS. There is zero reason we should be at odds with Russia. Nothing good could possibly come of antagonizing them.

Your bloodthirsty kasich also wants to attack North Korea, another place we should not meddle, and who can do major damage to innocents in response to we worthless american saber rattling.

Maybe you should go to Ukraine and pick up an AK of you believe in their cause so much, instead of sacrificing other Americans' children and treasure.
>>
>>66612938

>we need committed Democrats to like the GOP candidate or he'll never win!

fucking retard
>>
>>66616982
Kasich is not supporting sending troops anywhere.
He does not want to attack North Korea, he wants regime change there. He is in no way sacrificing other Americans' children. There are reasons to be at odds with Russia when they are encroaching on our allies and purposefully working against us. People are calling Kasich a cuck, but all the people who don't have the balls to stand up to Russia are the real cucks.
>>
>>66617134
This disastrous belief is what got us Romney and McCain. Cuckservative to the core

(The gop, not you)
>>
>>66617134
Who is calling for committed democrats to support him? If they were committed dems they obviously would not support the GOP candidate. Isn't this obvious?
>>
>>66612938
Give it to dude Hillary, great plan.
>>
File: viva romney.jpg (31 KB, 563x300) Image search: [Google]
viva romney.jpg
31 KB, 563x300
Split the convention

ITS R-MONEY TIME
>>
>>66617173
FUCK THAT POLLACK AND HIS ANTI RUSSIAN STANCE,WHY FUCK SHOULD WE SHOULD INTERVENE WITH A TERRITORY DISPUTE,ESPECIALLY WHEN THAT SAID TERRITORY WAS ALWAYS RUSSIAN,FUCK THESE WARHAWKS AND VOTE TRUMP!
>>
>>66617511
The reasons have been laid out, if once you evaluate them, you don't believe they are valid reasons then don't vote for Kasich.I just want to get the message out.
>>
>>66612938

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Kasich as VP. He's a pretty solid guy but too low energy.
>>
>>66617747

Get this out: Kasich is the second coming of Mitt Romney: a cuckservative and total loser.
>>
>Funded by GEORGE SOROS
>ok with Obamacare
>pro TPP
>pro common core
>pro amnesty(doesn’t care about the issue, willing to use it as a trading peace with the dems to lower taxes on the one percent)
>is ok with open borders
>wants boots on the ground in Syria
>willing to engage in open war with Russia
>worked for Lehman brothers

What is the good part about Kasich?
>>
>>66617845
I agree, I think Kasich would do well in many positions, but I think if he doesn't win the nomination, he will stay in Ohio. I like that he doesn't participate in the demeaning debate antics, but he does have to pay the price of seeming low energy as a result.
>>
>>66613841
>Wanting to get cucked by Russia.
>>
>>66618005
He seems to me at least to be hold his positions with conviction and has a clear vision for America. I don't agree with all his positions either, but I think he is the best option. You are misrepresenting some of these issues. He is not for an open war with Russia. He worked for Lehman Brothers, but then, thousands did.
>>
File: russia wants war.jpg (94 KB, 960x678) Image search: [Google]
russia wants war.jpg
94 KB, 960x678
>>66616422
You're going on like Ukraine and Syria are random countries Putin plucked out of a hat just to fuck with us. This isn't the case. If anything they are random countries we plucked out of a hat to fuck with Putin.

>>66616982
Screenshat for quality.
>>
>>66618675
If these were random countries the narrative would be very different. Of course there are reasons that Russia is involved in Ukraine and Syria, just like there are reasons for us to be involved in those places. If Russia was doing stuff in say Georgia, we wouldn't care, and guess what, when they invaded Georgia, we didn't care. its when they meddle in areas of American interest that it becomes an issue.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.