[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MY VERSION OF SHARIA LAW IS BETTER THAN THEIR VERSION OF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Immigration Crisis Truth.jpg (107 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Immigration Crisis Truth.jpg
107 KB, 800x800
>MY VERSION OF SHARIA LAW IS BETTER THAN THEIR VERSION OF SHARIA LAW

Recucklicans btfo. Constantly. Why do you even bother?
>>
>strawman argument

Quote the new testiment and compare it to Shariah law, and I guarentee you you'll eat your own words.
>>
>>66612050
>Running to Cucknadia instead of fighting for your country and family
Good riddance.
>>
>>66612050
topkek false equivalency out the ass. You mean Canada? Long time ally of the United States and a state of the same cultural heritage of us? Of course they would take us in because we are typically skilled, speak the same language (except for Quebec), and largely have the same values. Western nations stick with western nations of relatively the same history and social values. Syria is not of such and therefore should not expect open doors into countries where their peoples would not be able to assimilate or act in the same manner of the hosts. Children who haven't been indoctrinated into the cancerous way of life of the Middle East? Perhaps. Adults with no direct values beyond illiterate labor? Get the fuck out.
>>
>>66612154

That's the beauty of it, anon. The new testament has very little to do with imposing your beliefs on others in order to restrict their freedoms, so why do so many Republicans, Christians, and mainstream right-wingers do it? Why do so many justify it behind quotes taken from the bible? The bible doesn't impose a shariah law, so why do so many of these fucking idiots act like the towelheads and dindus?
>>
>>66612471
I never saw a Republican behead someone they didn't agree with.
>>
>>66612580

Maybe not with the same tools. "No more baby parts." Does that sound familiar?
>>
File: 1448191425470.png (957 KB, 1960x1044) Image search: [Google]
1448191425470.png
957 KB, 1960x1044
>>66612050

Yes, because Dylan Roof is somehow analogous to a well-financed, properly armed terror group on the verge of statehood.

Let's ignore the fact that America and Canada are culturally similar, unlike Syria and Europe/America.

Let's ignore the very real uptick in rape rates, the crisis of birth rates, the sweeping cultural changes etc.

Let's ignore the fact that Dylan Roof wasn't motivated by Christianity, whereas al-Qaeda, al-Nusra, Hezbollah, ISIS etc. all frequently cite Quranic justification.

Let's also ignore the fact that despite the "womyn & chillun'" meme, statistics (From the UN) indicate that the vast majority of "refugees" are military aged men. Hell, let's definitely not get into the fact that alarming numbers of these men aren't Syrian or refugees but rather Middle Eastern and North African economic migrants.

Let's completely gloss over the fact that these refugees actually do have a place to go, that's culturally similar. It's called Turkey. Nobody is being left with nowhere to turn, they're choosing to travel further for benefits.

But hey, if prioritizing the safety of one's own citizens before incompatible foreign invaders, militants and economic migrants is enough to turn a single idiot into an "enemy" to the state, then that enemy will be bombed with the rest.

Jesus Christ liberals are so detached from reality it's disgusting.
>>
>>66612683
False equivalence. Again.
>>
>>66612683
False equivalence. Get real you cunt, your comparison is bad.
>>
>>66612807

You are 100% correct, but we're no different from them, especially in regards to a graph like that. Remember when the majority of Americans wanted to bomb a fictional fucking kingdom for sounding Middle-Easterny in name? What about the people who believe in angels? Demons? That there exists a lake of eternal fire to which everyone who doesn't agree with them is damned. Jinns, sorcery, prayers, demons, whatever the fuck, it's all the same.
>>
>>66613040

Living people with hopes, dreams and fears are dead because of one religious nut. Is the false equivalence in that there aren't a lot of people doing what he did?
>>
>>66613216
>we're no different from them
Good fucking hell m8. How deep does your delusion go? They rape at much higher rates, they commit crime at much higher rates, they are illiterate retards, and ultimately they will ostracize themselves by making an all Islamic ghetto and try to vote their Gods will into law. They are shit of shit. Fuck off reddit/Islamfag
>>
>>66613216

You're ignoring percent of population, which is probably the most relevant metric in this discussion, moving goalposts, and making one false equivalence after another.
>>
>>66613538
>>66613462

>It's okay when I do it

The logic and rhetoric behind their actions is exactly the same as ours. It all comes from the same place in human nature.
>>
File: 1456802904703.png (911 KB, 1780x1092) Image search: [Google]
1456802904703.png
911 KB, 1780x1092
>>66613216
>We're just like them!

No, I don't see any of us invading villages, killing the men, throwing fags off of buildings, burning heretics, raping the women, then selling the women after picking out any brides we may want.

Get fucked, retard. A Christian extremist holds a sign and yells mean things at you. A Muslim extremist kills 2000 people by crashing a plane into a building.
>>
>>66612050
We had a civil war not that long ago. Did we have a mass exodus of "refugees" then?
>>
>The logic here
Why the fuck would you go to Canada instead of another us state
>>
> You can't be a 10th generation American
Not if you're a Jew. I'm a 12th generation American.
>>
>>66612580
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.