[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
President Anon, we have an emergency! What shall we do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Kid Nation.png (6 KB, 1034x67) Image search: [Google]
Kid Nation.png
6 KB, 1034x67
>>
>>66609946
Nuke Canada.
>>
>>66609946
Legalize weed and use the tax money to pay for education
>>
lets just spend money we dont have forever
>>
Does it really matter if it's public school? Not like they pay for it Tbh
>>
>>66610049
This. Nuke us
>>
>>66609946
eliminate public school
>>
>>66610049
I concur.
>>
>>66609946
Damn kids, get me the whiskey, Vanessa.
>>
Annex Canada and force all liberals to migrate to Mexico via catapult over the wall
>>
construct additional pylons
>>
>>66609946
>allowing the kids to physically leave

A vastly dangerous situation and just a lawsuit waiting to happen.

You know more than half those kids don't give a fuck about making a statement, they just want to leave.

All it takes is just ONE of those kids to get hit by a car, or kidnapped, or SOMETHING and then WHAM school hit with a lawsuit since they were responsible.
>>
>>66609946
lazy fucking kids
get your ass back in class, embarrassing my state, ungrateful little cunts.
>>
>>66610180
This, also get rid of compulsory schooling and replace it with a voucher system. That way schools won't just be daycares like they are currently designed to be - but they will actually promote intellectual endeavors.
It will also keep gangs, drugs, and violence out of schools as there won't be any incentive for those people do go to school.
>>
>>66610361
its a valid protest

same as the protest some 40 years ago to protest the vietnam war
>>
>>66609946
Good they don't need to be learning marxist bullshit anyway. Let the church and familys educate them, have them take a standard test that measures mathematics and actual history that isn't watered down. Saves everyone money, until a proper state run school/semi privatized system can be set up.
>>
ITT: People dissing teenagers for putting an interest in their education.
>>
File: 1449520162931.jpg (5 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
1449520162931.jpg
5 KB, 177x278
>>66609946
>mfw it's a story that kids agree to walk out of school in protest

It's like they don't remember when they were in high school, looking for any opportunity to leave school.

Teachers unions that manipulate students into being tools for their contract negotiations are pathetic
>>
File: 1450254429241.jpg (252 KB, 1832x1384) Image search: [Google]
1450254429241.jpg
252 KB, 1832x1384
>>66609946
>high school students have political influence
They can't even fucking vote, why would a politician give a shit?
>>
>>66609946
We need to analyze this problem in depth. Let's get a team together from the best performing private and public schools and take into consideration their analysis.
In the interim we need to make sure these kids are focused on bettering themselves, they need to return to school, and their parents need to be held accountable for the fact that their children will give up a chance at education.
This nation was founded by thinkers and doers, not people unwilling to fight for the betterment of their situation, if these children will not fight for it themselves, I will show them what they need to be fighting for and why they need to focus on learning rather than the failings of those charged with educating them.
It's time to fix our education system with true practical learning allowing students to excel where their strengths grow naturally and we will do this now, not hold off and wait for the problem to fix itself or for a future generation to fix our mistakes.
>>
Gas the kikes, race war now!
>>
>>66610674
>interest in their education
>skipping school

Pick one
>>
Sell all of my nation's gold.

Promise to accept 200,000 Syrian refugees.

Attend faggot pride festival.

Not necessarily in that order.
>>
>>66610837

Some can, and a lot more will be old enough to by the next election.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.