[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Children Are Being Taught To Hate Themselves At A Young Age
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: doll.jpg (7 KB, 154x116) Image search: [Google]
doll.jpg
7 KB, 154x116
This is so sad, /pol/. How do we stop this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
>>
Why should we?
>>
They should hate themselves. They are mistakes.
>>
>>66609521
We don't.
>>
>>66609521
That's actually pretty sad to watch.
>>
>>66609521
white children are being taught from a young age to follow their instincts to not accidentally kill themselves. How do we fix this
>>
File: 12345678910.jpg (31 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
12345678910.jpg
31 KB, 720x720
>>66609605
>They should hate themselves
No they shouldn't. Black is just as beautiful as white
>They are mistakes.
No human is a mistake, anon.
>>
>>66609521
>How do we stop this?
we send them back to apefrica
>>
No. It's an instinct that whites are better/beautiful/rarer, and it's something we try to remove through social conditioning.
>>
>>66609521
Well they say children are the most honest.
>>
File: 1442969583244.jpg (265 KB, 900x1278) Image search: [Google]
1442969583244.jpg
265 KB, 900x1278
>>66609521

The media will never report it openly and criticize niggers and spics for it but hating darker people is found in every culture. The Asians hated darker Asians because dark = poor peasant who works the fields in the sun. Spics/Niggers hate darker spics and if you're lighter skin, you won the nigger/spic lottery.

White=beauty, intelligence
Dark=uggo, violent, retarded
>>
File: hh.jpg (62 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
hh.jpg
62 KB, 720x720
>>66609719
nice a fancy concept that is retarded,
>>
>>66609719
Fuck off back to tumblr
>>
>>66609521
White children are constantly taught to hate themselves in your country. Like literally taught in schools, on an official, institutional level.

Why arent you concerned about that?
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 500x299
>>66609719
>Yes we're all the same
Even a child can tell the difference
>>
>>66610044
>White children are constantly taught to hate themselves in your country. Like literally taught in schools, on an official, institutional level.
What? Our entire society is rigged to the advantage of white people. You think that just because people of color are calling it out that it's attacking you. You feel threatened because your position of privilege is being challenged.
>>
I would hate myself too if I was a nigger.
>>
You know they probably think the black ones look scary and ugly because they have a lot of firsthand experience with niggers.
>>
>>66610693
If it's rigged to the advantage of white people then why are american asians more successful?
>>
>>66609521

Now let's talk about why this makes sense. Why WOULDN'T the barbarism and insecurity of a black community be apparent even to a black child? Do you think that crime and poverty statistics are just numbers on a page? Bear in mind that 75% of black children are born out of wedlock. Literally nobody is more deeply impacted by the effects of black savagery than black children.
>>
>>66610693
Then why am I not rich, faggot?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.