[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did he do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
did he do it?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>66609053
no but it doesn't matter if he did it or not. He needs to be behind bars.
>>
File: 15248965325.png (856 KB, 1203x796) Image search: [Google]
15248965325.png
856 KB, 1203x796
>>66609053
>>
>>66609053

Sauce?
>>
>>66609291
>SMALL HANDS
>LOW ENERGY
>>
File: classat130WRESTLEMANIA.jpg (30 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
classat130WRESTLEMANIA.jpg
30 KB, 534x712
What does in-con-sis-tent mean /pol/?
>>
>>66609053
Obviously
>>
Obviously not if youve seen the show.

However, is he disgusting white trash that deserves shitty things to happen to him? Yup

The show isnt about this scumbag, its about how cops can be flagrantly 100% objectively corrupt with absolute evidence for it and there is absolutely nothing that will be done about it.

Its natural in every job for there to be a buddy buddy system where things get swept under the rug, but if you think that a brotherhood mentality in a job where you have ABSOLUTE power over peoples lives is a remotely acceptable concept, you are absolute trash
>>
>>66609452
>tfw dad isn't taping wrestlemania tonight
>>
I haven't seen it, but I assume any man that has the rhetorical backing of an 8 hour Netflix documentary to prove his innocence is automatically guilty. This show makes an utter mockery of the prison system in America. It should never have been released. It is part of the pro-criminal media zeitgeist.

The real story here is how a police force had to falsify records just to finally get this terror out of their small town.
>>
>>66609768
Best part of that exchange was his mother didn't know either.
>>
File: asda213dsadsa.png (44 KB, 304x246) Image search: [Google]
asda213dsadsa.png
44 KB, 304x246
>>66609965
>
>>
It's very possible he did. But did Manitowoc plant evitence to "seal the deal" likely.
>>
>>66610096
Yeah?
>>
>>66609053

Can somebody post sauce, please?
>>
>>66610331
Yeah.
>>
>>66609053

Wisconsinfag here! Don't believe that bullshite lying documentary...that fukkk is guilty as sin! No doubt about it! The documentary is full of half truths and distortions. That fukkker is a murderer and deserves to spend eternity in HELL!
>>
>>66609965
Having watched it, I believe he did it. However, the prosecution botched the case so fucking hard he at least deserves a retrial.
>>
>>66611863
what's with the triple k
>>
>>66609053
It was Rafael Crúz
>>
32 year old wisconsinbro here...

I remember when this whole ordeal actually went down. If they didn't find some controversy there wouldn't be a fucking documentary to publish. Steven Avery being guilty and Sheboygan Co. sheriffs doing a substandard job are not mutually exclusive things.
>>
>>66609679
This based maple bro tells it.
Makes me wanna leave the US but I'm staying for trump.
>>
>>66611863
You seem stable. We should listen to you.
>>
>>66611863
Examples?
>>
>>66612186
Never thought I'd see the day my home county mentioned on 4chan. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>66612856

I'm sick of this Steven Avery garbage bringing shame upon our state. Dude was a fucking creepo who repeatedly lured a woman to his property over a series of days. Woman goes missing (shocker)...now his jew lawyer embarks on a cross-country speaking tour...fuck netflix for real.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.