[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which should i buy /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (347 KB, 652x1474) Image search: [Google]
image.png
347 KB, 652x1474
I'm thinking of the trapper or the luxurious. Maybe the favorite even. Which do you have /pol/?
>>
>>66607045
I've got the Rep, goes well with the rest of my setup.
>>
>>66607045
>I'm thinking of the trapper or the luxurious. Maybe the favorite even. Which do you have /pol/?

They all come from China anyway, so no real difference.
>>
>>66607192
I usually wear darks too, but i want to mix it up
>>
>>66607045
buy them all
>>
>>66607434
All of his apparel is made in the US, try again ted cruz
>>
>>66607045
I might buy the icon, they'll be highly colectors items in the future
>>
>>
Go with The Willy, or create a custom snapback with a flat brim
>>
>>66607045
I have the icon, it's very noticeable because he wears it.
>>
>>66607045
Buy any color you want, but just remember: don't buy the structured ones. They're too tight, whereas the others are loose and comfy. Unless, of course, you golf regularly, that's the only occasion I bring my structured one out.
>>
>>66607045
I've got The Rep myself.
>>
>>66607606
THIS IS WHAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE
>>
>>66607959
I own a hat from him, there's either massive coordination from the hat maker he uses and a chinese company or ?
>>
File: fgh.jpg (48 KB, 555x773) Image search: [Google]
fgh.jpg
48 KB, 555x773
the american one, oh wait you can't
>>
>>66608052
It's people being retarded. The official ones are made in America but you can get knockoffs that are made in China. Same with any candidate. (The knockoffs are, of course, much cheaper.)
>>
>>66608813
I know this one has been debunked a bunch but I just noticed that hat isn't even the same type of hat or font or stitching.
>>
I think I'm gonna go with The Wiily. I'm more of a beanie type-a-guy
>>
>>66608813
Thats a chinese knockoff you silly goose
>>
Get the Lux. You won't regret it.
>>
>>66608813
Knockoff one, you can easily tell
>>
>>66607045

You need it in fucking RED, dude. You bleed red american blood, you're (hopefully) a red republican, and you need people to see this hat from across the fucking grocery store as you load up on fucking steak. Get the Red Icon hat because you're a fantastic bold person, and goddammit, we love you.
>>
>>66609901
You're a solid businessman, just like trump
>>
in canada and got red.

wearing around york university got them minorities grilling me, but idgaf i been lynching niggers and sandniggers since day 1
>>
File: InitialDon.gif (4 MB, 405x287) Image search: [Google]
InitialDon.gif
4 MB, 405x287
>>66612108
More like you've been blowing minorities for Trudeau. I can't really talk though. We've got a gay Muslim in office that's married to an obvious tranny. There is hope though.
>>
File: beertrump.png (577 KB, 901x889) Image search: [Google]
beertrump.png
577 KB, 901x889
>>66607045
I got the ICON, and the red T-Shirt. Gonna trigger my liberal classmates.
>>
>>66608813

that guy can die in a fucking fire. he knows damn well thats a knock off
>>
what does "will fool liberals until its too late" mean?
>>
>>66607045
My friend gave me a belated B-Day gift today. I was suprised to find "The Rep" inside the box. I would have never bought it, but the black looks great in person.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.