[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much have you allowed your /pol/ power level manifest in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg (145 KB, 747x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg
145 KB, 747x800
How much have you allowed your /pol/ power level manifest in your day to day life?

>mfw have started unconsciously using "low energy" as an insult to my friends
>>
Donald Trump started low energy you moose nigger. It's mainstream.
>>
>>66607016
Oh really? I thought The Weeknd started it
>>
File: 1457103347352.gif (2 MB, 154x115) Image search: [Google]
1457103347352.gif
2 MB, 154x115
>>66606907
I get triggered when my wife uses new speak. Like problematic. Despite knowing she is Christian.
>>
I lie that I support Clinton when I'm really a frothing Trumpoholic .

But today I told my ex IDF friend that I'm voting for Bernie because he'll wipe Palestine off the map
>>
File: 1383530525962.gif (225 KB, 283x198) Image search: [Google]
1383530525962.gif
225 KB, 283x198
>>66607829
Bout to go fold some shirts
>>
File: 1457241985705.jpg (52 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1457241985705.jpg
52 KB, 460x460
>>66606907
I say exactly what I believe if asked, but never openly comment on things. This would probably get me caught for being a right wing, but with my +shitskin, +AntiNazi Jokes I'm immune to being called a racist
>>
>>66606907
my power level is well known in these parts
>>
File: il_570xN.704491845_k59b.jpg (89 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.704491845_k59b.jpg
89 KB, 570x570
>>66606907
>have this girl that I met a while back that texts me a lot (4/10), feminist, millennial, ayyy weed lmao
>not sure why she texts me, guess she likes(d) me?
>she's a bernie shill, sent me a Christmas card with "#feelthebern" on the back, I shit you not. Should have taken a pic before I threw it away.
>never reveal my power level just because I find her texts amusing
>get drunk as fuck last weekend, she texts me some Bernie shit
>start going off on why I voted for Trump, about white male hate, white guilt, immigrants, the whole fucking nine.
>she basically ends the conversation immediately

Never expected to hear from her again. I sure as hell wasn't going to initiate. Then a few days ago I get a text from her:

>a picture of peewee herman as a saint
>pic related

Still have no fucking idea what it was supposed to mean. Never texted her back.
>>
>>66609955
It means she's willing to overlook your power level for the meat stick
>>
I find myself talking about jews more
>>
File: don't care.gif (499 KB, 360x201) Image search: [Google]
don't care.gif
499 KB, 360x201
I was driving home drunk and saw a kid with skinny jeans and what was probably a bernie t-shirt and I ran him over on the sidewalk
>>
>>66611219
Based
>>
>>66606907
I've been trying to kick out the niggers that board buses without paying the fare.
Unfortunately, I'm a weak shit and people won't help me so I had to cuck out and lower my head.
Also, every time someone says Trump is bad I ask why. Never got an actual answer to this day, only "oh pls anon you've seen him!"
>>
>>66606907
When asked about Turkish EU membership I always respond with "only when they give back Constantinople". People always think I am out of this world for saying this, it's really fun.

I started saying stuff like "oy vey, oy gevalt" and portray other Jewish stereotypes I did not even know existed before /pol/.

Sometimes, in referral to nigger bahavior, I say "ooga booga" or drop US crime statistics.
Oh, and UN statistics with life expectancy, survival rate of new borns and all that humanitarian stuff with regards to Rhodesia and SA under apartheid.

I compare the Lefties' and Greens' incapability with money and property to American Indians and refer to their almost non-existence.

I sometimes play "the prophet" and tell some lmao idiots exactly where they read their shilled news and then tell them exactly why it is wrong. The results of thoese conversations are pretty interesting as well.

I also started using the "make it great again" phrase. Not everyone gets it, but I love the looks of those who do.

It is remarkable by the way how the modern generation has forgotten or even outright questions the usefulness of a wall. Especially, here in Germany...
>>
>>66611652
>usefulness
*effectiveness is the word I meant
>>
My wife is the daughter of an illegal immigrant (now citizen cuz Reagan) and she can't understand my love for Trump because she's an emotional processor when it comes to law.

Told one of my friends about the Jewish hierarchy the other day and he took it well, it should be mentioned that I am a very nimble navigator and diplomat.

Can convince damn near anyone (but my wife/emotional women/gays) of my viewpoint using simple logic IN PERSON, but damn if I'm not frothing like a fucking maniac on Facebook. Considering suspending my account for my own sanity.
>>
>>66609955
She wants the dick.

Give her the dick

Then the red pill

DO WHAT MUST BE DONE, LORD ANON

SHOW NO MERCY
>>
>>66606907
I say literally the same shit on here as I do in real life, and I am completely surrounded by Leftists. I am just that vague and non-committal. They understand on some level that I'm disagreeing with them but they don't identify me as 'bigoted white male'
>>
>>66612232
My Leftist friends have thanked for me explaining my views to them, surprisingly. Most people will be able to reason if you can present your argument kindly and with good nature. Only the most batshit of fat-acceptance SJW's are beyond redemption.
>>
>>66606907
can now drop YUUUGE WALL references with minimal bitching (liberals are literally too cucked to actually say anything bad about El Donaldo, they just laugh and spawn a few more memes before changing topics)

But apart from that I just generally show a lot less patience for SJW shit and either just leave or remain staunchly silent on such topics, even when prompted for a response. The best way to undermine somebody isn't to refute their points, but to publicly demonstrate an almost superior disdain for these opinions out the gate, and resignation that there's nothing you can do to change their mind.

>"You know whites have completely fucked up the world, I don't see why they shouldn't pay for their crimes."
>"Okay."
>proceed to explain the same point in unnecessary depth
>"Whatever works for you."
>launches into indecipherable SJW rant
>group becomes noticeably uncomfortable
>"Gotcha."
>walk away
>watch as the group slowly becomes less and less confident in their opinions as more and more people do the same
>>
>>66612069
She's a lost cause. I'm not going to stick my dick in a very mediocre chick with dyed hair asking for free college on the off chance that she'll stop being a fucking retard.
>>
>>66609955
You have established your dominance and her easily changeable feminine mind now views you as an authority figure. She wants your attention, but you must never give it to her fully or chase her or you'll lose this status.

Text her back, don't joke, don't ask her to come over or 'hang out'. Just be straight and hard with her, tell her you're surprised she hit you up at all and watch her try all the harder to get back with you.
>>
>>66606907
Comiefornian here, I have started red pilling my co workers on Trump, so far I noticed a trend that some of them are willing to vote for him but only in spiteful situations like if Hernie is the nominee or if kanye west was running. I think we could probably use this to our advantage if we dig deeper.
>>
>>66606907
I use all of the /pol/ memes in real life, and all of the normies around me have as well. My own mother calls things "degenerate" constantly. Thank you /pol/
>>
>>66606907
I do it often but throw out curveballs to confuse people. So people don't think I'm full on asshole retard.
>>
>>66612069
>4/10
>>
>>66606907
I'm an open Trump supporter in my high school in MN, haven't lost any friends over it surprisingly
>>
>>66612517
I have some hyper-leftists around me though. My own sister recently said she didn't like the entire generation of men born between 1950-1980. And I imagine she hates the earlier ones even more, but most of those men are still alive so it's more relevant.

People I've met at university have been even worse. I was accused of Colonialist Racism for pointing out that Mozart was a good musician. I am not bending the story to make them seem ridiculous, I literally just stood up for the idea that Mozart was in fact a brilliant musician after somebody said his music was garbage.

The funny thing is, you're right, people will listen to you if you're respectful, and if you frame your arguments intelligently. But these people don't really listen to reason, they go back to their blogs and their news sites and their tumblrs and they continue to be indoctrinated so the conversation doesn't really have an effect. THe only way to convince them is to slowly brainwash them yourself, which I have done to some degree to some people, but what even is the point there. You're never going to win against the fucking massive media narratives.

Just to be clear I see /pol/ as being the exact same as these ultra-right leftist blogs in terms of brainwashed lack of thinking of the average person. I simply prefer /pol/ because it doesn't ban people, which promotes a certain type of irreverent discourse that I think allows you to very much broaden your mind, so long as you don't just start agreeing with everything here.
>>
>>66613311
>Just to be clear I see /pol/ as being the exact same as these ultra-right leftist blogs in terms of brainwashed lack of thinking of the average person. I simply prefer /pol/ because it doesn't ban people, which promotes a certain type of irreverent discourse that I think allows you to very much broaden your mind, so long as you don't just start agreeing with everything here.

So true. I get subtly brainwashed by /pol/ and then I have to re-evaluate if what I believe is actually true, or if i'm just falling for a bunch of memes on /pol/. /pol/ literally made me racist against British people. I never hated British people until I started browsing this website in 2013.

I recently asked a British person how they felt that butter knives were banned in Britain. They looked at me like I was retarded. Still don't care, fuck them.
>>
>>66612726
Now you're just grasping at straws. You might have already started her pill with the rant.
Give her a chance to undo indoctrination.
>>
I'm starting to get sick of hiding power level. I used to be a closet Trump supporter, now I openly say I am supporting Trump.
>>
>>66606907
I use low energy, yuge with paired hand sign, schlonged, and when a girl upsets me or doesn't do what I say I reply with "the emotional wall ...it just got 10 feet taller"
>>
>>66613704
Not to be an armchair psychologist, but I believe if you are repeatedly hearing the same things from people you're actually engaging with, that is talking to and having them respond to you, you start to think of them subconsciously as being at least a little bit of your tribe. And I think you do need to actually participate, even if it is arguing, for this to happen.

And once you start to identify, even subconsciously, with that 'tribe' or culture, the beliefs they espouse become more and more natural to you, and it's harder to disentangle them from your base reactions to things, your intuition.

I have deep-seated trust issues so I never say anything to anyone, not even my girlfriend without at least instinctively weighing the danger of the idea, but I've seen so many people be radicalized around me from online forums. Usually to the Left, which is much more acceptable where I live, but the prinicple is the same, and I do see certain creeping elements of the Right in some of my friends as well, which makes me wonder what they're reading online.
>>
>>66614233
I think you're 100% right.

One of the biggest things that make me form by opinions of something is: Laughter. If something makes me laugh, I will slowly begin to admire the idea until I actually believe it.

For a while, /pol/ was making fun of British people constantly. At first I was just like "haha yeah I've always hated British accents, this is funny". Now I think they're degenerate cucks who are traitors to white people.

But memes aside, they are traitors a little bit. They are supposed to be "smart, honorable, and wealthy", but they're ruining their own country with refugees and liberal ideas, with only a small conservative presence.
>>
>>66611652
you sound like a good cunt mate, keep up the good work
>>
>>66613311
Was your sister abused/raped? Serious question. If so she needs to take this into account for her blatant man hatred.
>>
In my professional life, I'm leaving the lid on. However, I *still* make people uncomfortable because I am comfortable talking about race. I never say anything that could even be misconstrued as racist, and yet people still get unnerved by any conversation that doesn't treat race like VOldemort. This is in LA.

With friends and family, all bets are off. I never initiate a discussion, but I am open about my views and beliefs. Because I am a charismatic and articulate person, people almost always understand the validity of my reasoning even if they don't convert. I went toe-to-toe with my family at Christmas about Trump and converted my hippy-dippy organic farmer sister.
>>
>>66613963
Edgy.
>>
>>66614872
I know right, I've even started my MAGA hat in public
>>
>>66614574
I do agree, despite my desire to be unbiased, I think the West, and especially Western Europe, which is the birth of it all, are completely fucking themselves over. I suppose that makes me a reactionary, but I'll take the label if I'm still allowed to believe non-reactionary things.

I differ than you on what I see the problem as though. I think the problem is a combination of the loss of religion(which is a very ambiguous thing), recent technology disrupting social patterns like the family unit and the fertility rate, and what I see as the combination of the last two, both religion and technology morphing into an unholy mass culture which degrades every notion of humanity that ever lived in our civilization.

Your country has enclaves of folk-culture still, and it permeates into the mainstream, especially in the south, to some degree. But in general the trend is dying in the West and the immigrants and cultural nihilism are a reaction to that. If the West were still expanding rapidly and creating new things then there would be no threat, but it is not.

As a final thought, I have started to wonder if technology, which has disrupted but also aided cultures this far, has finally become something so disruptive that there can be no culture anymore. That we are just subordinate to the insanity of the modern globalist economy and ideology that will entrench itself against any notion of beauty or humanity through sheer power?

All just ideas though, ideas I feel I'm lucky to be able to express at least somewhere.

I also don't mean to be a pessimist, I believe even individual cultures still have hope.
>>
Because of me my mother browses Pol and keeps up to date with all the memes. She will sometimes say we wuz kangz when she sees black people, or poo in the loo in public. It's fun though because I bring meme magic into real life.
>>
>>66615243
Glorious.
>>
>>66606907

Everyone thinks I'm a conspiracy theorist for """""believing""""" in subversion.
>>
>>66615528
what bro
>>
>>66612641
> Tfw me and my one friend always say shit like
"You have to go back" when we see Mexicans, call people degenerates, yell out "BUILD IT" frequently, say "YUUUUUGE " all the time, and liberals think we're memeing but we're serious
>>66606907
I say pretty racist shit nowadays but I'm a shitskin so the libs can't touch me, especially the white ones. I always say they're oppressing me when they try to refute my right wing ideologies. Feels good man
>>
>>66615239
>technology ruining culture because globalism

Maybe. I've lived in a few places in the U.S.A., and some of them are very different. They may as well be different countries. One thing they all have in common is what they see on the internet.

I live in Chicago, and Chicago creates a lot of the content that is seen on the internet, like movies/music ect. ect.

But I used to live in one of the most isolated places in the America, and they would receive this content off of the internet. It would only affect them slightly, not like it does in Chicago though. It's like they just had a small looking glass into what was going on in mainstream society, and they would say "oh that's pretty cool, I like that", but then go back to their own lives in their own isolated culture. That isolated place kinda has their own memes, own recreational pass times ect. ect.

So in a way, the world is connected by their influence from the internet, but it isn't completely dominated.
>>
>>66615813

you know the kind, the commie one

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subversion
>>
File: Eternal jew u.s.jpg (153 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Eternal jew u.s.jpg
153 KB, 1600x900
>drivers BTFO
my city just dedicated itself to making this city bike friendly over the next 20 years to match certain bike friendly places in europe
>all of these drivers tears mad that they cant just sit on their ass as easily and " get to where they want to go man "

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-epc-gives-green-light-to-bike-pedestrian-plan-1.3143161

Feels good man
>>
>>66616103
wrong fucking god damn thread im sorry.
>>
>>66616103
I think biking is fun and good exercise. The problem with living in a rural place is that it takes like 1 hour of biking to get fucking anywhere.
>>
>>66615980
point taken, it's a dilution of the actual culture. Would you want to elaborate on what the American feeling you see in Chicago is?
>>
>>66616396
Chicago has like 8 million people in the entire area, so it's hard to sum it up with one observation, just because there's a lot of sub-cultures, a lot of classes, and a lot of immigrants.

I would say the area is very prestigious, and very cut-throat. I'm pretty sure most people are living here because they are chasing a dream, like to get wealthy or to get a career started in a specific field. People are pretty rude, everywhere you go. Your boss, your landlord, people on the street, people on the highway, a lot of people are very angry for some reason (unstable economy maybe?). It's also very liberal, and I think traditional conservative culture is subconsciously mocked and looked down upon by the majority of people, even conservatives. If you go to church, people try to dress kinda liberal and all of that. Academics are also a HUGE part of culture here, since there are like 1,000 fucking colleges in the area.

It's kind of a bubble. It's like a country of it's own, I can't really compare it to anywhere else in America besides maybe New York. It definitely has it's own culture, but I can't pin point what that culture exactly is. I would say it's a very IMPORTANT place, but it is NOT a fun place. People just don't have fun in Chicago. They'll leave and travel somewhere else to have fun, but there is barely anything to do that is fun here. It's really weird.
>>
>>66616989
that doesn't exactly raise my expectations for American cultural movements.

It sounds exactly like Toronto to be honest.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.