[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden Democrat leader endorses TRUMP and Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Thumbs up.gif (2 MB, 400x359) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs up.gif
2 MB, 400x359
Sweden Yes

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/03/07/sweden-democrats-leader-backs-brexit-stating-nothing-negative-about-leaving-the-eu/
>>
BASED
ASEDE
SEDES
EDESA
DESAB
>>
>>66606028
You mean, "Swede No", Captain.
>>
>>66606028
How popular are the SDs in Sweden? I read that the government keeps them out of power through any means they can, is it true? Like you can't be a member of a union (and thus have a job) if you're SD, etc.
>>
>>66606197
Came here to post this.
>>
>Meanwhile in bizarro world
>>
File: 1256184397098s.jpg (8 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1256184397098s.jpg
8 KB, 251x251
delete this
>>
>>66606028
>“I agree with Trump that we should reduce immigration, reinforce border controls and keep better track of who is coming into our country,” Mr. Åkesson said, explaining: “It leads to a bad reputation abroad, with the world’s foremost superpower looking at Sweden as a great joke.”

Things are looking up Sven
>>
>>66606251

Most polls show SD somewhere between 19-25%. They got 13% in the last election in 2014 (i voted for them) but have their growth has basically exploded ever since the migration crisis.
>>
File: kek and meme magic.jpg (437 KB, 1124x1136) Image search: [Google]
kek and meme magic.jpg
437 KB, 1124x1136
>>66606028
>>66606532
>tfw all our SWEDEN YES memes have begun to affect their foreign policy
We're changing the world with memes, /pol/, what a time to be alive.
>>
File: 1455946226513.png (215 KB, 321x266) Image search: [Google]
1455946226513.png
215 KB, 321x266
>>66606526
I can't ever remember her name for some reason.
>>
Also, coming out as a SD-voter in a white-collar educated job environment is basically career suicide. SD is seen as a terrible party by the media (most media here is own by the jewish Bonnier clan). The centre-right Moderate Party has come closer to SDs migration policy recently which has slowed down SDs growth.
>>
>>66606251
>How popular are the SDs in Sweden?

12.3% and third largest party of 8 in government in the last election.

~20% and second or biggest single party in polls right now.

The government does block them at all turns, but it's becoming more and more politically impossible. If they get 20-30% of the vote (or more) next time it'll cause a constitutional crisis.

There will be a new election until we get a government that can rule.

The right and left bloc had to work together to stop a new election the last time but that agreement fell through. Right now it's just fumes running the country, the ruling party is at 100 year historic lows and has no confidence.
>>
>>66606651
My only question is how it's not higher than this? Also in Germany, it seems AfD can't break 20% support. I know you guys have like multi-party systems but it's very weird how the far-right is not more popular in these circumstances. What is the cause of this cuckedness, are your traditional right wing parties doing enough to contain the anger? If what was happening to Sweden and Germany was happening to the U.S., Trump would be President without even an election.
>>
>>66607099
>Refugees locate to specific spots
>Every time they spread more there's a white flight
>Media brainwashing
>Density low, population up north and away from the troubles even more tend to vote left because it benefits them
Essentially a recipe for a naïve and forgiving population.
>>
>>66606028
J I M M Y
I
M
M
Y
>>
File: Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg (25 KB, 400x373) Image search: [Google]
Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg
25 KB, 400x373
>>66606028
>Sweden Yes
Newfag
>>
>>66606028
if jimmy becomes the new führer iam happy to enroll in the swedish ss-division
>>
>>66606028
Jimmie is so adorable
>>
>sweden yes
>yes

Is this your first time posting, son? You've got the meme wrong. Please lurk some more, newfag.
>>
>>66607052
How long before the immigrant mudslimes are able to vote?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa4LtSgOeao

TRUMP/EKEROTH 2016

MY FAVORITE VIDEO.
>>
>>66610690
this
If seen a few newfags getting it wrong
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.