[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHEN DO I GET THE FREE MONEY!?!?!!?!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: dyke bitch.jpg (132 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
dyke bitch.jpg
132 KB, 320x400
WHEN DO I GET THE FREE MONEY!?!?!!?!?
>>
Premier Red enacted.

I don't think you are qualified to make decisions for my child's education. That should be up to myself. Will your partner call me a neanderthal?
>>
This is so stupid. We had a social credit party. They're retarded and are called the BC liberals
>>
If this turbo dyke and boy wonder make it out of politics alive I'll eat my hat.
>>
>>66607834
>>66607965
>>66608038
But seriously when does anyone know when I get the money?
>>
I know I will get flamed for this, but a basic income would actually be a far better use of money than what the Liberals have already been doing. We can't afford it now, but if we reduce other benefits I think it could work.

But let's see what the details are before we jump to conclusions.
>>
This is going to be fun, I'm going to milk the shit out of the liberals plans.
>>
>>66608139
There isn't going to be any FREE MONEY. They are going to be "working on it" until the next election then use it as an election promise and when they are re-elected it's going to be swept under the rug.
>>
Imagine in 35 years it will be 900 gazillion a month because everything is so expensive
>>
>>66608677
GOD I FUCKING HATE LIBERALS

but desu, im a student and this free tuition for under 50k wants me to declare myself as separate from my parents just so i can get the money. even if it it means i'll have to pay rent.
>>
>>66608970
>free tuition
>66% of people have degrees or college
University doesn't teach you anything it teaches you how to do things and then you get in the real world and you're fucked
>>
>>66609442
Uni is just to show employers you have the potential to learn, not that you really have skills they need.
>>
I was planning on moving out of province, but I'm going to stick around and get my neetbux

I almost have my home paid off, so I cam literally live off a 1000 a month

I'm going to be a professional neet, at least till the whole province crashes and burns under the weight of the economic mismanagement

We are really getting to be way out there in our political scene… our schools are creating a very radical and innumerate population
>>
>>66609442
I'm going to university to become a physician. Fuck you.

This tuition free shit is going to ease the debt burden a shitload. Doctors face debt over 150k. Because there won't be a nightmare of debt, this whole plan will actually encourage more people to become doctors.
>>
>>66608310
I hope they have it in place when I get back home to Toronto.
>>
OFF TOPIC…Were you guys aware Wynne was mareed and had 3 kids then she abandoned her husband for a lesbian lover… but she just had the lover move in with the family…sent the husband to live in the cellar!

2 of her 3 kids ended up homosexual
>>
>>66609826
I'm a sanders fag but i just read my own domestic stats and i dont like it. I didnt like university. But if you wanna be a doctor you deserve it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.