[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.tennessean.com/story/new s/crime/2016/03/07/erin-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: womyn55gorrion.png (890 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
womyn55gorrion.png
890 KB, 1200x674
http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2016/03/07/erin-andrews-awarded-55-million/81367588/

What is wrong with you Amerifats? Some worn out whore who used up all of her capital entirely from her looks gets rich because a "stalker" posted an extremely BLURRY video on the internet and she was able to put up a sympathy act. I've never seen such a blurry video like that before and I've been working with media for over a decade. It's like it was purposely blurred. Did these retard lawyers go into it or was that too emotionally damaging?

She doesn't deserve shit. I'm so sick of this. If this happened to me and some stalker caught me sticking a remote up my ass (This would be equivalent to what she did btw, very, very embarrassing), I would be so damn happy if that ended up paying off advancing my career from a worthless tadpole in the media, to actual relevancy. Fuck women. They have too much goddamn power right now and they're abusing the shit out of it.
>>
what does she do in the video that is so embarassing?
>>
What bothers me about this is that some jew lawyers will argue that it's "punishment" for the hotel. That's up to the government to fine companies for shit like this, not a goddamn civil court. This world is so backwards.
>>
>>66602352
The video is SNES quality, I'm not even kidding. It's her, nude, in a hotel room while a stalker films her with a camera that must have spit over it because the video was so blurry, it's not an exaggeration.

She appeared to be moving in a way that would imply that she knew she was being filmed. I mean, who the fuck moves their hips and shoulders like that in privacy, while being suggestive toward the camera that she supposedly didn't know about? And for a good 5 minutes she did this.

Let's just assume she fucked up, and she was drunk or something and loved the idea that a stalker was filming her and this was super embarrassing. Fine. The stalker should get 10 years, the hotel fined $1 million dollars. I see NO problem with this, since stalking isn't an epidemic in hotels that happens very frequently. There was little the hotel can do to control their dumb employees.

If this happened frequently at this one particular hotel, and they received multiple warnings then yeah, maybe a $55 million settlement would be okay. In this case it's not. It's a civil case that just went out of control and I bet that jew lawyer is pretty damn happy about it all.
>>
There's a Jew profiting from all this I know it
>>
>>66602152
bumping this because we're going to see more of this bullshit unless we do something about it.
>>
>>66602152

>Damage the career of a multi million dollar a year earning celebrity
>Why the hell is it a multi million dollar judgement?!

Are all Spaniards retarded?

Since you live in your mom's basement and have no career to damage your judgement would be five bucks for your trouble.
>>
>>66604004
>"multi million"

She's a fucking journalist. Their careers last a few years then they get thrown somewhere else. She's 37 years old. She's done. She's an old lady now at this point and her looks are deteriorating quickly. Her career didn't take a hit at all from the video. She benefited, plain and simple.

at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Jennifer Lawrence sues Apple for $1 billion, and wins. She had HD nudes leaked all over the place due to Apple's shit security, even after multiple people pointed out the security vulnerabilities for years.
>>
>>66604004
People who lose limbs in workplace accidents where the company is at fault usually get a couple million.

Families who have had family members KILLED wrongfully by the state usually get 3-5 million.

This bitch, who is only famous for her sex appeal, gets filmed doing something completely ordinary and unembarassing (getting dressed in her hotel room). And get 55 million.

Truly unbelievable.
>>
She's a white woman in America. What do you expect? White women are literally the most protected privileged class of people in the history of humanity
>>
>>66605831
fuck off tyrone im white and i hate this bitch for getting more money than she deserves off the dumbest shit
>>
File: 1456201805681.jpg (115 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
1456201805681.jpg
115 KB, 504x566
>>66602152
>55 million

Holy fuck.
>>
File: GTY_kanye_kab_150123_16x9_992.jpg (66 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
GTY_kanye_kab_150123_16x9_992.jpg
66 KB, 992x558
I know someone who could use that 55 million...
>>
>>66605389
>She's a fucking journalist.
She's a sports "journalist". Actually she's not even that, she's a fucking sideline reporter and hosts some panel shows. I'm inclined to believe this was completely intentional though considering only people who followed sports knew who she was but EVERYONE knew who she was after which allowed her to move up to more high profile jobs.
>>
>>66602152
>believing any tv personality when they cry irl

apparently the jury of her peers are retards
>>
So where's the video?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.