[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello guys. I know that everyone here hates Greece because we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: Old_Greek_flag_waving.png (427 KB, 851x564) Image search: [Google]
Old_Greek_flag_waving.png
427 KB, 851x564
Hello guys.
I know that everyone here hates Greece because we owe everyone money .
But still I got to ask, If a war breaks loose between Greece and Turkey,is your country going to help Greece? Will your country allow the complete destruction of Greece by the Turks?
>>
>>66601452

WE ALREADY KNOW UR COLLABORATING WITH RUSSIA FAG
>>
>>66601884
if Russia attacks Turkey in order to "protect" us
wont USA ally with Turkey?
>>
>>66601452
Salvadoran Government would only help if America helps (because they pay the bills).
I wish I could say I'd volunteer and join the Hellenic Army but... you guys suck at war. Sorry but you couldn't even beat an agonizing and starving kebab army back in Ataturk's days, so I'm sure that things would be much worse now.
I love you, but no.
>>
>>66602481
Our army didn't suck back then, but that's another story.
Right now , yes they do suck since the forced us (with the new referendum )to spend less on our army .
>>
It would depend on the reason. If it is because you legit provoked them or refused to pay debts then I would support them. If it was some bullshit where they just don't like you then I would support Grease. I don't like or dislike either one of you more or less but I think I like you a bit better because Greek food is amazing.
>>
Usa wouldnt allow turkey to attack Greece. UN and EU would side with america depending on strength of Russia.

I dont care either way about greece or turkey. Can kill each other for all I care. Not sure why op thinks people love Greece. Not like im banging greek or turkish girls
>>
>>66603410
I said everyone hates Greece
>>
File: image.png (165 KB, 834x642) Image search: [Google]
image.png
165 KB, 834x642
>>66601452
Greece is great, redpilled unlike garbage-tier places such as Sweden.
>>
America will help because of Muslim hordes and Greek history/legacy.

Otherwise I don't give a fuck
>>
>>66604123
i'm pretty sure every anti-semite has greek blood.
>>
>>66604277
America wont help Greece because America has strong military ties with Turkey
>>
>>66601452

Wasn't Greece the country to threaten the EU with sending more refugees over unless someone paid their denbts for them? Even so, I'd root for you guys over roaches.
>>
>>66605246
Yes , Kammenos said that.
>>
>>66603305
>you provoked them
nigga, turkey has done nothing but provoke greece through most of its modern history
>see cyprus
>see imia
>see how many times they violate our airspace per year
>see them disputing the sea border
>see them disputing if greek islands are actually greek
we've been sitting like good little cucks and putting up with their shit forever
>>
>>66605246
threaten the EU to send more refugees if the EU didnt HELP the already economically desolated greece handle them

his phrasing was stupid, but the fact that we somehow have to deal with millions of refugees merkel invited in between keeping a country not falling apart, makes you realize why he said that shit

and again, who sends those refugees? Turkey
who invited them? Germany
who gets the blame? Greece-the eternally cucked middleman, the country which happened to have the bad luck of being europe's fucking door
>>
File: jewpe.jpg (100 KB, 785x762) Image search: [Google]
jewpe.jpg
100 KB, 785x762
>>66605994
Build nukes and nuke them then get on boat and GTFO.
>>
>>66601452
you faggots killed socrates

yer on yer own
>>
File: 1411039158908.jpg (75 KB, 600x663) Image search: [Google]
1411039158908.jpg
75 KB, 600x663
>>66606449
>nuking roaches
maybe we should also make moneybombs to throw at israel, that'll show them
>>
>>66606449
why the fuck does this pepe not have a fucking nose???????????
>>
We can conquer greece only on 2 days.
>>
>>66602481
you have a lot of reading to do my indian friend
>>
File: sleeping roachj.jpg (35 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
sleeping roachj.jpg
35 KB, 720x960
>>66607266
>turk invades
>turk get nuked
>turk is dead
>>
>>66607967
>Implying any contry is be able to use nukes on any country
Greeks are lazy shits.
>>
File: turks enter eu.jpg (170 KB, 550x861) Image search: [Google]
turks enter eu.jpg
170 KB, 550x861
>>66608351
the only reason no one is gonna use nukes on you is because youre the only country which is literally impervious to them, you filthy roach
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.