[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europeans how do you plan to handle the migrant crisis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (373 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
373 KB, 2048x1536
Europeans how do you plan to handle the migrant crisis?
>>
>>66599693

We don't, we were hoping Trump would sort it out.
>>
Strong borders and mass deportations.
I have a heart so I'm not even opposed to spending some money to help the real refugees over there.
I just don't want Islam in Europe. Islam will destroy our prosperity, liberties and culture if left unchecked.
>>
>>66599924
MAGA

Trump will lead the way
>>
>>66599693
In pretty repilled country so not really worried. But I believe France and Germany will face big issues regarding this crisis
>>
>Migrant """"crisis""""
How is saving lives a crisis?
>>
File: 1456175275503.jpg (8 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1456175275503.jpg
8 KB, 245x250
>after the war is over we'll send them back
This is how democracy dies, with children choking on BBC.
>>
>>66599693
eugenics
>>
>>66599693
Arm self and lose trust in government media police and general populace. Kinda depressing but whatever
>>
File: reddit.jpg (15 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
15 KB, 230x219
>>66600119
saving lives, destroying others
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 1280x544
>>66600142
>>
>>66600119
I puked a little when I read this.
>>
File: passionlube.png (84 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
passionlube.png
84 KB, 500x277
>>66599693
>>
File: cry me a fucking river.jpg (18 KB, 236x330) Image search: [Google]
cry me a fucking river.jpg
18 KB, 236x330
>>66599693
just ignore them. don't serve them in shops, restaurants & hotels. don't accept them into your schools, and don't let them rent your houses.

it's that fucking simple. they call racism but you would be chopped to pieces in their country. fuck em, they will never integrate.
>>
>>66599693
i'm sure Germany can come up with a Final Solution
>>
>>66600616
And then they bust your door down and rape your sister/niece/daughter/mother/gf and you have to watch it happen or be prosecuted for on assault charges.
>>
File: TM2TJ91.jpg (79 KB, 800x577) Image search: [Google]
TM2TJ91.jpg
79 KB, 800x577
>>66599924
I hope he does too. I have no doubt that he'll at least influence it in a great way.
>>
>>66599969
>I just don't want Islam in Europe

>me, riding through the netherlands:
>mosque
>mosque
>mosque
>kerk
>mosque
>this place looks just like Jalalabad but with grass
>mosque
>mosque
>kerk
>loud turkish phone chatting in every "silent" train carriage
>blacks handing out literal "I am a prince invest in me" papers in the fucking street. SPAM FROM THE FUCKING STREETS
>watch tv
>shooting in alphen
>shooting in schiedam

you already lost.
>>
>>66599693
You can tell that this was written by a white leftist activist, probably female. Fuck niggers and their enablers. Purge Europe now.
>>
>>66600700

Dubs make it so. Maybe Farage will get his shit together and make a crack at it again. Le pen is ok in France, so is the Swedish guy, Germans are fucked. Italians, Greeks, Spanish are useless. Slav land is pretty solid but everyone views them as backwards and stupid. A lot of Scandanavia is doing good things and moving in the right direction, including Sweden so that could be interesting but right now Europe is sclerotic, divided and slowly slipping towards chaos.

So yeah, Trump.
>>
>>66600694
I really doubt anybody would break down your door to rape your mother.

I really, really doubt that they do any kind of violence when they aren't in their "mob". small wounds, needles, syringes, small sharp knives, etc. should do the trick. leave deep small injuries and expect them not to take their antibiotics.

but like I said, nobody is going to go door-breaking when there are sexy streetwalkers, and especially not if they don't know you at all.

maybe it's easier in tasmania, but you can always buy a dog and learn how to de-bone a human.
>>
>>66601200
This conversation is blessed by the dub gods. If Trump wins he'll have great influence on the political pendulum and probably will outright support Nigel in UKIP. When the general public realizes Trump is a lot more competent and reasonable than they thought, national parties all over Europe will get a rise in votes. I agree with SD in Sweden looking promising, but France almost feels like a lost cause after doing absolutely nothing after the Paris attacks.
>>
>>66599693
I plan on shooting them all with my gu.. oh wait :(
>>
>>66599693
by not handling it, or more likely, actively making the situation worse and then blaming themselves.
>>
I just hope germany keeps sending us money desu
shaving your ass daily and buying tubs of lube costs
not to mention the constant stitches

but hey, at least im not a fucking racist bigot asshole dickhead
>>
>>66601008
This. Look at the recurving tail on the final g in "going."
>>
>>66599693
europe is dead. it no longer exists. they've been blacked.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.