[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there no doubt the establishment has marco rubio blackmailed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: roboto.png (148 KB, 1252x526) Image search: [Google]
roboto.png
148 KB, 1252x526
is there no doubt the establishment has marco rubio blackmailed? what dirt do you guys think they have on him?

why would marco blow up his own political career when he is only 44 yrs old, he can run again in 4,8yrs without trump and most likely win, but he is willing to end his political career to try and bring down trump.

no doubt in my mind marco is being blackmailed.
>>
>>66599492

You're right, rather than making a mistake, he's being coerced into a failed presidential bid.

>>>/x/
>>
>>66599492
likely lots of gay bathhouse activity
>>
>>66599492
This is weird because not even a month ago everyone thought he was the establishments chosen candidate. I think it's just too late, won only 2 states and none of their anti-trump ads are working
>>
>>66599492
Why would the establishment want to take down Rubio?
>>
The funniest thing about this is it's probably more of Ratos dirty tricks. He does something like this before every primary.
>>
File: 1457061919781.gif (4 MB, 406x388) Image search: [Google]
1457061919781.gif
4 MB, 406x388
>>66599492

It was between Rubio and Cruz for the establishment's backing,and Rubio failed.

He'll get a nice little no-show job at a bank or think tank for going kamikaze on Trump.
>>
>>66599604
>>66599604
>>66599604
this
>>
>>66599492
it is sad tho because he is going to get destroyed in florida

and the news is going to hammer him when trump wins florida and he is the present senator from florida

not gonna lie

its going to be the ultimate c u c k ing
>>
>>66599492
you see this is the kind of shit i dont understand

the political advisors are really smart - and they can pretty accurately predict the outcome of elections, especially as time passes

but do they really think that Cruz has a chance at winning the election? i genuinely see abslutely no enthusiasm as you get with trump

why do they hate trump so much
>>
>>66599492
you didn't know that all the candiates besides trump are playing for the same team?
>>
>>66599715
For not winning. They've shilled hard for a month to support him and he has failed. They probably think he's in Cruz's way now. Not that they like Cruz but he is the last best hope for them to beat Dolan.
>>
>>66599715
they want rubio to kamakazi himself onto trump to try and bring him down.

after the shit-show rubio has pulled he wont be elected dog-catcher in the future.
>>
I question the accuracy of this whole thing, afaik only CNN has reported it so far
>>
>>66600012
>why do they hate trump so much
He is a loose cannon and they lack vision.
>>
>>66600012
>but do they really think that Cruz has a chance at winning the election?
They don't. He's just a tool to get a brokered convention. They'll reward him, then put their own guy in.
>>
File: image.jpg (406 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
406 KB, 2048x1536
Two of his mistresses about to step forward. Maybe soon his gay partners too.

http://clashdaily.com/2016/03/breaking-rubios-mistresses-have-been-identified-marco-youve-got-some-explaining-to-do/
>>
File: 1454886261677.jpg (42 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
1454886261677.jpg
42 KB, 390x310
>>66600843
>>
>>66600012
They are sacrificing Rubio to try to take down Trump so that he can be beaten by Rato. It's not going to work since Trump has already soundly beaten Rato in his best states. We are now going into the strong Trump states with most of them being winner take all primaries. It really couldn't be set up better for Trump.

Keep in mind the media likes to play this up as being close because they are making a fortune out of this shitshow.
>>
>>66599492
Marco you suck. You really really suck and absolutely no one cares about you. Hide back under the rock you came from and run in 20 years when were 75% Mexico
>>
>>66601508
They don't want Trump getting the nomination. And he won't.
>>
I want to know what dirt they have in Merkel. Must be serious.
>>
Rato really can't win at this point barring a miracle.

Rubio/Kasich can both theoretically win by going to a contested convention and being the establishment choice. Rato has to win by getting 1237 delegates - no easy feat with Trump's current advantage.
>>
>>66602148
kasich recently said he doesn't want to be VP but i doubt that hes a neocon insider and he wants a brokered convention.

i think trump's only choice if there is a brokered convention is to give rato either the VP spot or a SCOTUS spot.
>>
>>66599919
Why doesn't he drop out now so he can still become Governor in the future? Has there ever been a primary that ended as many careers as this one?

>Yeb
>Scott Walker
>Lindsey Graham
>probably Rubio
>Christie
>Reince Priebus
>Bobby Jindal
>Jim Webb
>Lincoln Chafee
>John McCain
>probably Mitch McConnell
>probably Paul Ryan
>>
>>66600012

Most political advisors aren't smart. They leech off campaigns for a paycheck no matter how much a loser the candidate is.

Jeb Bush went through almost 200 million dollars with almost no votes to show for it. You think anyone wanted that fucker to run except those people for whom he was a paycheck? Same with Carson. Nice guy. How many greedy fucks around him used him for a meal ticket knowing he wasn't going to win a goddamn thing?

Politics isn't so much about winning or losing, but making sure all the pigs get a share of the trough.
>>
>>66600843

His wife was a Miami Dolphins cheerleader. Hot, but maybe she didn't do butt stuff.
>>
>>66602271

Cruz would probably be stronger on SCOTUS than he would as President, and I voted for Cruz.
>>
>>66599492
Gay sex video?
>>
>>66603232
If political advisors were smart, then we'd never have be in this situation in the first place. Nobody in their right mind would've pushed our policies forward, knowing how fucking insane it would turn the population. It's one thing to reward the rich and powerful; it's another to destroy the nation for the rich and powerful. Even the CCP have more discretion than our current crop. I shit you not, despots in Beijing care more for their common man.

>once upon a time, political figures were independent from the donors themselves
>now that they are one in the same, we don't have political figures in the first place.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.