[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Why do the refugees have gold iPhones Daddy? They told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
>"Why do the refugees have gold iPhones Daddy? They told me on tv Syria is a poor and dangerous place."
>>
>>66597277
Globalization
China manufacturing
Capitalism
Don't believe everything you hear on tv
>>
>>66597277
>"stop being racist, I don't want the PC gestapo to hear you"
>>
>Daddy why does Voldemort work for Angela Merkel?
>>
>>66597277
That's a samsung
>>
>>66597277
Because they are really poor and need our help, of course. It's just like in the past, when German refugees had to flee to Germany after WW2 (that we started, also Hitler was very evil). Yes yes, their culture is also very enriching to us. Now sleep well, oh by the way tomorrow morning Mohammed will knock on our door. I will be at work, because somebody has to finance the poor refugees. Your mother has killed herself because she was a racist bigot. You just open the door for Mr. Mohammed and if he wants to touch you, then that's alright, you can just signal him that you don't want this by keeping an arm's length distance from him and not dress like a slut.
>>
>>66597503
Syrians get Android, white people cuck themselves with fee ridden iPhones.
>>
>>66597277
Syria had a decent standard of living before the civil war broke out.

The problem isn't that Syrians couldn't afford homes. It's that they have no homes to go back to.

Homs was one of the most populated cities in Syria before the war. Now it looks like this. Bear in mind that the fighting hasn't ceased there either, so it's not like they can just go and rebuild. The place is still being bombed on the daily. Russia, France, USA, Turkey, the Syrian government, and various rebel groups (both Islamic and Kurdish) are fighting all over the country right now. Everyone who doesn't want to participate in the slaughter and destruction has no choice but to flee. But once they do, they have only what possessions they take with them. No homes and no source of income.

But yeah, they must be doing alright because they have an outdated iPhone.
>>
>>66597277
Nobody is saying Syria is poor. Anyone can afford a smartphone nowadays.

I mean come on, it's 2016.
>>
File: Destruction-of-Homs.jpg (323 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Destruction-of-Homs.jpg
323 KB, 1200x675
>>66598030
Sorry, forgot pic.

This is what refugees are being told to go back to by people like you, /pol/.
>>
>>66598171
I'm not saying Syrians are stupid. They're smart, get a bunch of free shit from the white people.

I'm saying I disgusts how countries let these people walk all over them then give them shit.

Btw no pork in britain schools.
>>
>>66598171
If they're so prosperous and civilized it shouldn't be a problem to rebuild.
>>
>>66597277
>why does the media always show little kids but 85% are grown men?
>>
>>66598171
thanks Hillary.
>>
>>66598171
they can stay in turkey

there is no war in turkey

anyone who leaves turkey is not a refugee
>>
>>66598550
If you check the medias stats it's always like 80 woman and children.
>>
>>66597277

Syria was not piss poor before the war, they bought their stuff before the war. Thats why, stupid sheltered ignorant kid.
>>
>>66598550
Men that appear to be no older than 40 are classed as children.
>>
File: 1452226352944.jpg (566 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1452226352944.jpg
566 KB, 2000x1333
>>66598030
>>66598171
>The problem isn't that Syrians couldn't afford homes. It's that they have no homes to go back to.
>
This is what refugees are being told to go back to by people like you, /pol/
>>
>>66598430
>I'm not saying Syrians are stupid
No one suggested you were saying that.
>hey're smart, get a bunch of free shit from the white people.
They're living in temporary housing and tents.
>I'm saying I disgusts how countries let these people walk all over them then give them shit.
What "free shit" are you talking about? They're refugees. They get the bare necessities to survive from the countries that blew their homes up. If you're going to bomb civilians to get the terrorists, you have an ethical responsibility to help ensure their survival. It's not like refugees are being given mansions and mercedes. They live in places like pic related. That is a refugee camp in Germany.

>Btw no pork in britain schools.
Good. Pork is unhealthy. Why have taxes go to making obese children if you have a nationally funded healthcare system?

>>66598467
I'm sure they will. Once the war is over. Right now if they rebuild, things would just get bombed the next day. It's pointless until the fighting stops. That was my entire point.
>>
>>66598030
>he thinks these people are Syrians
Most of the actual refugees are in Jordan or Turkey. We have the luxury of getting Afghans, Iraqis, Eritreans and other fine, upstanding people.
>>
>>66598589
>I have no argument and I must meme
Ok.

>>66598630
Many do. But Turkey isn't the only one fighting in Syria, and isn't the only nation responsible. All NATO nations bear the responsibility as does Russia. That's the price of fighting a war. Thus other NATO allies have agreed to help shoulder the cost of housing refugees. The refugees don't have a choice in the matter as to where they go. It's not like they get to choose to stay in Turkey, or go to Germany. They just get shuffled around, staying in camps all the while.

>>66599000
Yeah that's what Syria looked like before the war. Now it's a bombed out shithole. Get real. The place has been devastated. A dozen of the most powerful nations in the world are bombing it daily, and they have their own internal conflict in addition. There is no safe happy place in Syria.
>>
>>66599055
What makes you so sure they'll go back? Europe has no way of keeping track of them. Soon as the round up starts they'll just disappear.
>>
>>66599378
War torn nations, invaded and devastated by Western powers.

If you don't like getting refugees, maybe you shouldn't have been part of the war effort.
>>
>>66599601
What makes you so sure they'd want to be fugitives in a foreign nation? Why wouldn't they want to go home?
>>
>>66599055
Are you fucking retarded? Every self hating white person in Europe is trying to make them permanent citizens...
>>
>>66598171
Why can't they fight for their own turf? No country needs weaklings.
>>
Because they need a device to organise terrorist attacks and play candycrush
>>
>>66599666
How have I participated? I've been against all the wars in the Middle East and elsewhere since I was a kid, and have, of course, voted accordingly.

Also, remind me how many carpet bombings in the third world that Sweden has been involved in.
>>
>>66599728
I have heard nothing nor see nothing about that. Granted I haven't talked to "every self hating white person in Europe", so I could be mistaken. I'd love to see your sources on this information though, if you have any.
>>
>>66598171
Sorry, forgot pic.

This is what hungry African skillimans are being told to go back to by people like you, /pol/.
>>
>>66597277
How do they have any iphone's or pay for service
>>
>>66599909
They are fighting on their own turf. Those who don't want to be involved in a bloody war where no one will win have fled. Seems like the smartest move to me.

>>66600010
That's something you'll have to take up with your government. I'm talking about NATO nations. And most specifically Germany.
>>
>>66597277
Death needs to take every single woman in his embrace, then burn them eternally in hellflame.
>>
>>66600198
But these hostile men are flooding into Sweden as well, bringing terror and misery with them. Luckily, even the Swedish government decided to close its borders.
>>
File: crack.jpg (15 KB, 211x238) Image search: [Google]
crack.jpg
15 KB, 211x238
>>66599531
terrible shitposting
>>
>>66600064
Don't trust him Frodo, he's after your ring.
>>
>>66597277
How many "refugees" have Germany or other countries taken so far?
>>
>>66600554
I'm being completely serious.
>>
>>66598171

They don't need to travel 3000 km to a welfare country to get away from that.
>>
>>66597277

ur a racism they're able bodied male REFUGEES it isnt like they cood stay in ther country n fight the war

no1 in history has ever staid in they're home country to fight a war U RACISM
>>
>>66600716

Over 9000
>>
>>66600942
They aren't the ones deciding where they go. They're just being shuffled around.

And on top of that, those "welfare countries" are directly responsible for their suffering. All NATO countries have an ethical responsibility to take in refugees from the nations they devastate and destabilize.
>>
>>66600716
I've heard numbers of up to 1.2 million people only in Germany. It's very difficult to know though, since these men were coming in unchecked for a quite a long period of time.
>>
>>66600719
you arent

there is no war in Turkey, anyone who leaves Turkey is an economic migrant not a refugee
>>
>>66601198

The countries you speak of can barely take care of themselves. The moral responsibility you speak of does not fall on the citizens of those countries, as the citizens are the ones who suffer when the migrants are brought in. The politicians and leaders who bring them in, do not suffer.

So, the rise of the Islamic State holds no responsibility? (inb4 THE US AND ETC CREATED ISIS!1111111!!!!!1! NOT ISLAM!111!!!!")

The regimes that overthrew most of these regions had existed prior to 2001. Saddam had to be taken out of power. If it takes a violent dictator to control a region, what does that say about the nature of that region? It's easy to blame the US and the other countries you speak of while ignoring everything else.
>>
>>66599055
>What "free shit" are you talking about? They're refugees. They get the bare necessities to survive from the countries that blew their homes up.
Like PlayStations, right? http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/politics/refugees-in-sumte-germany-complain-about-food-boring-village/article/448544
>>
>>66598171
You can't, and you won't tell me that's my fault or my problem. First off, these people have been fighting each other for hundreds of years and you mean to tell me the real countries destroyed all their shit? Since when did they run away? Secondly, it's isis and other filthy scum causing the destruction and I refuse to take responsibility because I live comfortably on the other side of the world. Thirdly, if Canada was bombed to shit like loser Syria, I would be found dead in the rubble or alive in the fight for my homeland. Not in the sea running like a pussy.

You all need to understand these scum pass through multiple suitable countries on their way to eu or the west without registering as a refugee because they are economic migrants, not refugees. Remove kebabs free money and kebab will stop coming.
>>
>>66597277

That's not an iPhone. It looks like a really cheap Samsung
>>
>>66597277
Where do you see gold in that photo?
>>
>>66597277
Holy crap, Merkel looks exactly like a sith lord.
>>
>>66599055

Pork is very healthy. Much better than beef.
>>
>>66602455
>These people have been fighting each other for hundreds of years

Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Israel, Palestine and Egypt were a part of the Ottoman Empire until it ended in the early 20th century. They were under Ottoman rule for at least 400 years before that. Get a fucking education.
>>
>>66602308
That article mentions a kid wishing he could play PlayStation, not that the German government was giving one to every refugee.
>>
>>66597277
They sold all their belongings just to get a cellphone contract. You should be grateful that we have cellphones and don't need to sell anything. Now go to bed, my little antifa.
>>
>>66603151
You're so stupid you think it's country vs country?? Tell me you're shot posting, Muslims have been killing Muslims in Syria for years you belching asshole. The country is a joke and should be destroyed along with its diseased filthy inhabitants.
>>
>>66603711
Yeah, all of that was definitely on the same scale as the current war in Syria. Your argument of "LOL , dude, this is just what the middle east has always been like" is false. Destabilization of the region can be directly linked to the US invasion of Iraq, through Zarqawi and Al qaeda in Iraq. Earlier than that, one could point to the new maps drawn up by the winners of WII and the US/UK support for Saudi Arabia from the very beginning of the country.
>>
>>66604280
*winners of WWI
>>
Thats not a iphone
>>
>>66604423
It's not gold either faggot it's called rhetoric.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.