[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone miss the Trump/Cruz Alliance? I thought they were going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 645x363
Anyone miss the Trump/Cruz Alliance? I thought they were going places with that debate performance. Sadly it had to end one day, and it was good while it lasted.
>>
>>66596684
I thought the same, that they would team up and destroy the Establishment. I still think there is a chance if it looks like it's going to head to a brokered convention. If that's the case both Trump and Cruz will get fucked out of the nomination. Cruz could have been VP for both of Trump's terms and essentially could be Trump's 3rd term if everything went well.
>>
It will be back soon when Trump is tapped as VP.
>>
>>66598225
Stay delusional.

Trump won't waste his time on a VP slot
>>
As long as he doesn't decide to partner up with Lubio to get a majority of delegates, a Trump-Cruz nomination is still possible.

The problem is that he's going to get sued for being Canadian.
>>
>>66598974
Obama, McCain, Romney weren't natural-born citizens. Precedent has been established.
>>
>>66599217
They were born on bases. Which is considered US Soil.

Cruz was born in Canada to a Canadian and a Spic.

Yuuuuuge difference.

>>66598974
>a Trump-Cruz nomination is still possible.

Give up, bro. They flung so much shit at each other that there's no way they can turn around and say, "jk i trust this guy and so should you"
>>
>>66599529
McCain was born on a base and had to have a bill passed to verify his natural-born citizenship. Romney was born to two mexican parents. Obama was born in Kenya to an English subject and an American.

The non-natural born citizen candidates have been fielded for a while now as a way to totally eliminate sovereignty. The USA is just another state now and anyone can be governor of it regardless of what the constitution says.
>>
>>66596684
Lmao. Cruz is a slick neoconservative, don't kid yourself.
>>
>>66599915
>Romney was born to two mexican parents. Obama was born in Kenya to an English subject and an American.

You're missing the point

"to whom" takes a backseat to the "where". Cruz was not born to on any US soil (where) and we both it wasn't to US parents (to whom)

If Cruz beats Trump watch Hildawg attack that point, sue him and b him tfo
>>
I liked Cruz before he exposed himself as a typical politician in Iowa
>>
>>66597329
Dude, Florida is in the bag the only thing left is Ohio I don't think they'll make it to the convention and even if they do the GOP will ring its death bell if they decide not to nominate Trump. The name that's been on TV every single fucking day since September 2015...
>>
>>66596684
Cruz and Rand are fucking sellouts to the RNC trash bags. Should've had some vision and stayed on the Trump train. Painfully stupid.
>>
File: rider.jpg (166 KB, 720x483) Image search: [Google]
rider.jpg
166 KB, 720x483
>>66596684
As someone who's already voted Trump and has convinced others to vote Trump, I still have a special place for Cruz in my heart.
>>
>>66601087
You're missing the point.

A non-natural born citizen was already seated in office and pitted against another non-natural born citizen, then was pitted against another non-natural born citizen in a later race and now there are multiple non-NBC candidates in the running.

The US constitution has been completely undermined.
>>
>>66596684
Cruz actually has principles, Trump is not worthy. Ted wouldn't want to be associated with that con artist.
>>
File: 1456961900220.jpg (94 KB, 1280x696) Image search: [Google]
1456961900220.jpg
94 KB, 1280x696
>>66602256
spain = mexico of europe
>>
>>66602442
I like Mexico, butthurt trumplet.
>>
Cruz is evil. His wife works for Goldman Sachs and they shill for the North American Union. He's a total neocon.
>We're gonna lead the fight against [insert aspect of establishment here]
Like hell, you are, rat man.
>>
>>66601913
>The US constitution has been completely undermined.
Let me break it down for you

If you're born on a base, territory, embassy, or other US plot of land, you're an American. You ARE a natural born citizen.
Your examples prove my point: >non-americans make a kid on US soil
>14th amendment kicks in
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution#Children_born_to_citizens_of_other_countries
"The Fourteenth Amendment provides that children born in the United States become American citizens regardless of the citizenship of their parents"
>kid is a US citizen

Cruz can't avail himself of this because Canada is not US soil.
>>
>>66596684
If you could not see through el rato day 1 you were an idiot. It was Carson who came out and defended Trump against the GOP, Cruz stayed silent. He was manipulating the voters that's all.
>>
>>66599217
Obama apparently forged his birth certificate. McCain is military bases are U.S. soil. I do not know about Romney.
>>
>>66601913
You need to be more to an American father and on U.S. soil to be considered a natural-born citizen according to Vattel's "Law of Nations"
>>
>>66602825
You're presuming to lecture me about things I already knew.

How about you read my posts again in the light of me already knowing the things you think I didn't know, and then respond again.
>>
>>66602825
Illegal aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. Only legal residents are afforded the 14th amendment. For example, spic comes over on visa has baby then the kid is a citizen.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1024x683
CRUZ is a hidden hand society globalist shill
>>
Cruz becoming President or VP would literally spell the end of an independent America and consign us to globalist servitude for all eternity.

Don't make this mistake. It will be your (our) last.
>>
>>66603113
>You're presuming to lecture me about things I already knew.
You keep bringing up his non-american parents, I provided a source for my argument, do the same or shut up

>>66603228
>Only legal residents are afforded the 14th amendment. For example, spic comes over on visa has baby then the kid is a citizen.

Not true.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchor_baby
"Anchor baby is a pejorative[1][2] term for a child born in the U.S. to a foreign national mother who is not lawfully admitted for permanent residence.[3] The term is generally used as a derogatory reference to the supposed role of the child, who automatically qualifies as an American citizen under jus soli and the rights guaranteed in the 14th Amendment and can thus act as a sponsor for other family members"

c'mon /pol/, this isn't that hard
>>
2btujOvk is retarded and doesn't know what natural-born citizenship is, bump
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.